Staying positive even as the world is in tribulation

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Mike has a great message in this video he shared. As beings with a life force spirit in us we share that which is good whether we understand it or not. Some who have no faith or belief have worked very hard to destroy that commonality of the Spirit that we all are meant to share as humans and some humans have been given over to their own evil ways; that doesn't mean everything is a loss but it does mean a change of the seasons/end of the age is underway and those who remain faithful to the end are caught up in the wonderful Spirit that gives us life to continue in faith and remain with peace in our hearts no matter what the world around us looks like.

1642879330266.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Another good message. Someone near and dear to me was warned about the vax but they took it anyhow. Nothing I could do about that as people are allowed to make their own choices. I have looked up to see what could possibly mitigate damage and gave my loved one that information with hopes they can mitigate some of the damage and not suffer a stroke along the way. That and pray is all I can do for them.

As Mike says it is time to start taking care of our our needs with like minded individuals as everything else falls apart. Again 'be prepared'. If you are dependent on pharma meds look for alternatives to have on hand in case an alternative is needed. Mike also put together a survival book that is free to download if you are registered with him' look it up if you think it may help you.

Those who do not seek the truth wholeheartedly will be lacking as they will instead believe great lies.

Insatiable thirst for truth.jpg

Mike has a great message in this video he shared. As beings with a life force spirit in us we share that which is good whether we understand it or not. Some who have no faith or belief have worked very hard to destroy that commonality of the Spirit that we all are meant to share as humans and some humans have been given over to their own evil ways; that doesn't mean everything is a loss but it does mean a change of the seasons/end of the age is underway and those who remain faithful to the end are caught up in the wonderful Spirit that gives us life to continue in faith and remain with peace in our hearts no matter what the world around us looks like.

drama queen - is there "some who have no faith or belief" you have in mind as opposed to - some who have faith and belief, being any different.

As beings with a life force spirit in us we share that which is good whether we understand it or not.

and by all means, don't let clarity interfere with your personal crusade.

Another great message from Mike about abundance. With engineered shortages Mike was aware that were possible and now are here he has been showing people how to grow good food.

Abundance is within your grasp if you are willing to take the time to create it.

It is a shame that places like facebook have blacklisted anything Mike has put together for people seeking information on the web.

It is a shame that places like facebook have blacklisted anything Mike has put together for people seeking information on the web.
If you are a flaming idiot and I do not respond to you, you are most likely fully ignored and you will remain on that ignored list so I am not bothered with posts that hold no interest for me whatsoever.

seems to be contagious ...

seems to be contagious ...
No very contrary. You are allowed to post your dribble and you are not banned from doing such. I simply am not obliged to respond to it and I give you and the others forewarning of that fact.

No very contrary. You are allowed to post your dribble and you are not banned from doing such. I simply am not obliged to respond to it and I give you and the others forewarning of that fact.
If you are a flaming idiot and I do not respond to you, you are most likely fully ignored and you will remain on that ignored list so I am not bothered with posts that hold no interest for me whatsoever.

then what are you complaining about - between you and facebook - their definition of a flaming idiot.

I really enjoyed this podcast and the information Mike Adams provides in it. Also a link to chapter 1 'Ghost World 2022-2032'. There are eight chapters in this series on Brighteon.

Forum List

Back