Have you read the report.?
95% of repubs haven't
"There was not sufficient collusion proved (a non legal term) to say he was not guilty"

EVEN your beloved CNN and MSNBC have given up on the fake news story about collusion. Are you that desperate or do you just refuse to accept FACTS?

Impeach-M.jpg

On another subject I guess you checked the cons statement today that he recommended killing OBL before 911?
Um...snowflake? Over 100,000,000 Americans advocated for killing Osama Bin Laden long before 9/11. Only ignorant people like you hadn’t heard of him before then. The rest of us knew he was behind the first WTC bombing and the embassy bombings in Tanzania and Nyrobi in the late 1990’s.

I remember when Obama got OBL well.

Republicans were in a tizzy.

They wanted to credit it to

1.Only the military (now they credit Trump)

2.Bush even though he was out of office for years

They said

A. It didn't happen

B. It didn't matter...Al Qaeda didn't need OBL any more

You people are the biggest hypocrites

In fact the tizzy over Benghazi was your way of keeping Al Qaeda front and center...and that morphed into four years of "e-mail investigations" which of course found nothing

On another subject I guess you checked the cons statement today that he recommended killing OBL before 911?
Um...snowflake? Over 100,000,000 Americans advocated for killing Osama Bin Laden long before 9/11. Only ignorant people like you hadn’t heard of him before then. The rest of us knew he was behind the first WTC bombing and the embassy bombings in Tanzania and Nyrobi in the late 1990’s.
Still don't know the meaning of snowflake?
Pro slavery white boys.
Assume you are a proud one
What ARE YOU SPEWING?
We all knew Osama, we financed him against the Russians.
We are talking if the con mentioned killing in his book.
he didn't, read the book.
no mention of killing which he bragged about.
I guess you believe the con - he heard him sniveling when real people pointed out there was no sound in the room?

95% of repubs haven't
"There was not sufficient collusion proved (a non legal term) to say he was not guilty"

EVEN your beloved CNN and MSNBC have given up on the fake news story about collusion. Are you that desperate or do you just refuse to accept FACTS?

Impeach-M.jpg
You never said whether you read the report.
If you think "not enough info to clear you of a crime"
Equals exoneration I feel sorry for you

95% of repubs haven't

Impeach-M.jpg
My beloved?
I worship knees news and. Gateway pundit

I remember when Obama got OBL well.

Republicans were in a tizzy.

They wanted to credit it to

1.Only the military (now they credit Trump)

2.Bush even though he was out of office for years

They said

A. It didn't happen

B. It didn't matter...Al Qaeda didn't need OBL any more

You people are the biggest hypocrites

In fact the tizzy over Benghazi was your way of keeping Al Qaeda front and center...and that morphed into four years of "e-mail investigations" which of course found nothing

Interesting, first people Obama called was Bush and Clinton to thank them for their intelligence
First person the con called was Putin

95% of repubs haven't

Impeach-M.jpg
Funny they cleared her, the final justice dept report a couple of days ago.
I guess you believe a private server was illegal?
It wasn't then, is now, the cons kids have them

Hope this helps darlin.
It's Miriam Webster, useful for words
No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'
Still posting Bills BJs OMG lie?
Almost as bad as the cons 12000?
Can't find them?

But HE said he did, in his book.
It isn't and he lied, again

We are talking if the con mentioned killing in his book. he didn't, read the book.
You didn't say anything about President Trump's book. Here, see for yourself:
See? I can see why you need government to survive. You can't even remember your own statements. You can't form proper sentences. You have incoherent thoughts. And your grammar is atrocious.

Interesting, first people Obama called was Bush and Clinton to thank them for their intelligence
Well that's because the "Enhanced Interrogations" used by the Bush Administration, lead to the intelligence which ultimately located Bin Laden. The same "Enhanced Interrogations" that you whiny, anti-American left-wing lunatics railed against.
First person the con called was Putin
Well, that's because Putin provided the intel that lead to the killing of Bagdahdi. He couldn't call Obama to thank him, Obama created and armed ISIS. As a pro-muslim maniac himself, he wanted to see the secular dictators in the region taken down.

Well that's because the "Enhanced Interrogations" used by the Bush Administration, lead to the intelligence which ultimately located Bin Laden.

Bullshit...you get your "knowledge" from movies?

Funny they cleared her, the final justice dept report a couple of days ago.
I guess you believe a private server was illegal?
It wasn't then, is now, the cons kids have them.

The failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama cleared Hillary Clinton and their hidden, illegal server. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

Which "cons kids" are the Secretary of State and are using a private, hidden server, illegally hiding their illegal activity?

Improving%20my%20world-XL.jpg

Well that's because the "Enhanced Interrogations" used by the Bush Administration, lead to the intelligence which ultimately located Bin Laden.
Bullshit...you get your "knowledge" from movies?
"Bullshit" - LMAO!!! That was widely reported at the time it happened, you imbecile. Good grief you people are so ignorant because you stick to only MSNBC and CNN. Here dumb shit:
Leon Panetta, the CIA director, has confirmed that controversial "enhanced interrogation techniques" such as waterboarding yielded some of the intelligence information that ultimately led to Osama bin Laden.
Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information

Forum List

Back