- Jul 5, 2011
- Reaction score
- United States
There is no surprise at all to the educated and the informed that the Russian trail leads directly to the Democrats. Just look at the indisputable facts...
- One of Barack Obama's primary foreign policy desires during his first term was to "repair" relations with Russia. It was at the top of his list and he campaigned on it. Eventually, he present Russia with a reset button.
- While running for office a second time, Obama debates Mitt Romney who accurately predicts that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat to the United States despite having none of the daily national security briefings that Barack Obama was privy to. In response, Obama mocks Romney stating "the 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back". Lead by Barack Obama, the Democrats still don't view Russia as a threat. Quite the contrary, they desperately want to suck up to them and yield to them on all global issues.
- Once President Trump is elected president, there is suddenly a narrative about "Russian Collusion" despite every high profile Democrat acknowledging that not an ounce of evidence exists. So where does this narrative suddenly come from and why does it exist?
- Democrats believe they land the "bombshell" when an email surfaces showing a meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and an attorney from Russia. Unfortunately for the Democrats, that backfires in a major way when pictures surface showing the Russian attorney is in the inner circle of the Obama Administration. Worse yet, evidence surfaces showing that Natalia Veselnitskaya (the Russian attorney) cold-contacted Donald Trump Jr. out of the blue. How does she get the personal contact information of a high-profile individual such as that? The answer, of course, is obvious - high level individuals within the Obama Administration.
- But the bad news for the Democrats didn't stop there. Records show that the Obama Administration allowed Natalia Veselnitskaya into the country without a Visa. That is some damning evidence. Obviously she was here for nefarious purposes. It's looking more and more like for the express purpose of framing President Trump.