The rulings against Trumps latest travel ban

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Of course I don't know if all this happened, but it probably did. I'd say this is not going to end well for the America haters.

Gregg Jarrett: 4 things you need to know about the rulings against Trump's latest travel ban

Federal judges in Hawaii and Maryland ruled against President Trump’s revised travel ban with separate, but similar, orders blocking the main provisions of his executive order which limits travel and immigration to the United States from six predominately Muslim countries. Here is what you need to know about the rulings from these judges:

1.) Legally, what did the 2 judges find wrong with the revised travel ban?

Principally, that the executive order violates the Establishment Clause in the First Amendment of the Constitution because it discriminates against Muslims. The judges relied not on the detailed language of the executive order, but on several of the remarks President Trump made as a candidate on the campaign trail, even though he later revised his stance on immigrants seeking entry into the U.S.

The judges largely ignored the President’s justification stated specifically in the ban that he was acting in the interest of national security to protect American citizens from potential terrorists because the 6 banned nations are state sponsors of terrorism (as identified by Congress and President Obama in an anti-terrorism law) and those governments do not assist the U.S. in vetting applicants with background checks.

More here:
Gregg Jarrett: 4 things you need to know about the rulings against Trump's latest travel ban

Bitch! Muslim was never considered as a religion in the US by the founding fathers.
Allow me to tie your noose.

Bitch! Muslim was never considered as a religion in the US by the founding fathers.
Allow me to tie your noose.
Devil worshiping, witching and voodoo either... They did not foresee the bastardization of religion. Also, it meant that the government should not force people into a state religion persecuting other denominations of Christianity and did not intend prohibiting a cross in a public park or the Ten Commandments in a courthouse or a voluntarily carried out prayer before a high school football game. All those lawsuits were carried out by the SPLC and ACLU, the Christian hating organizations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back