The Rittenhouse Verdict

Was anyone REALLY surprised by the verdict?
and
Was anyone REALLY surprised by the verdict in the Arbery case.

These verdicts are perfect examples of the lack of justice for people of color in this country.

If you were surprised at the Rittenhouse verdict you're not paying attention. He's white and went hunting Black people to kill.

The fuck he did. Where did you get this from?
The convicts in the Arbery case were white and went looking for a Black person to kill.
Both murderers were shown deference by LE and the courts.
IDENTICAL Defenses.
The difference?
Arbery's murder was on film, Rittenhouse's murders were not.

What rock have you been hiding under? There’s scads more video in the Rittenhouse shooting than the arbery case.

You are a maroon. If Rittenhouse intended to kill black people, there were lent of them in the mob, including dropkick man. He only shot at people who actually attacked him. In the Aubry trial they shot a innocent man who made a dumb move by rushing a guy with a shotgun. Both juries came up with correct verdicts for the facts of the case. How in the hell can you say Rittenhouse’s shootings weren’t on video? Have you been a coma? They are not only on cell phone videos, but one from a FBI drone as well.
Do try to be a little less stupid. I know it's hard, but try.

Rittenhouse left his house in ANOTHER STATE, armed himself and went hunting people to kill.
The McMichaels and their buddy armed themselves and went hunting a Black man to kill.

The simple fact that they armed themselves BEFORE acting shows premeditation.
PREMEDITATION = murder

It really is that simple, even for you.

I know, deep in your heart you believe the murder of any Black man is justified. That's why you were loved the Rittenhouse verdicts and were shocked as shit at the Aubery verdict.

How could a White man be convicted of murdering one of them? And in Georgia for God's sake.

Now go back to your drone video...can you HONESTLY (and I know that one's really hard for you) say you recognized any of the people on that video?
There you go.

The fuck he did. Where did you get this from?

What rock have you been hiding under? There’s scads more video in the Rittenhouse shooting than the arbery case.
The fuck who did? got English?

Really? scads of video?

Show me one of the Rittenhouse murder where you recognize Rittenhouse.

There you go slappy.

The fuck who did? got English?

You said Rittenhouse went out to kill blacks. To which I responded “The fuck he did.” Got it?
Really? scads of video?

Show me one of the Rittenhouse murder where you recognize Rittenhouse.

There you go slappy.

You gotta be kidding me. All you have to do is Google “Rittenhouse shooting video” and you’ll get multiple hits.

There you go slappy.

Do try to be a little less stupid. I know it's hard, but try.

Rittenhouse left his house in ANOTHER STATE, armed himself and went hunting people to kill.
The McMichaels and their buddy armed themselves and went hunting a Black man to kill.

PREMEDITATION = murder

It really is that simple, even for you.

I know, deep in your heart you believe the murder of any Black man is justified. That's why you were loved the Rittenhouse verdicts and were shocked as shit at the Aubery verdict.

How could a White man be convicted of murdering one of them? And in Georgia for God's sake.

Now go back to your drone video...can you HONESTLY (and I know that one's really hard for you) say you recognized any of the people on that video?
There you go.

Rittenhouse left his house in ANOTHER STATE,

You mean he drove like 20 miles?

armed himself and went hunting people to kill.

He was walking around with the rifle for hours. If he was hunting people, why
did he wait until the child rapist attacked him to shoot someone?

It shows no such thing.

Rittenhouse left his house in ANOTHER STATE,

You mean he drove like 20 miles?

armed himself and went hunting people to kill.

He was walking around with the rifle for hours. If he was hunting people, why
did he wait until the child rapist attacked him to shoot someone?

It shows no such thing.
Not to mention the fact that one of the people Rittenhouse shot was also armed. Then of course there’s the idiot rioter who fired his pistol in the air as Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum ran past him which likely made Kyle think Rosenbaum shot at him.

Some of these people really need to learn the facts of this case before debating. But then, some are too lazy for that.

So if an active shooter shoots multiple people, why were they trying to subdue (beat the shit out of) him after shooting one person?

The guy was a maniac shooting people at random...that's why they tried to stop him.

If they don’t trust the institution to uncorrupt itself, how do they expect it to happen?

Elect people that will force it to reform.
THrow enough bad cops in prison so the rest of them get the message.
Rack up huge civil fines so they realize that Officer McShooty is actually a liability.

The guy was a maniac shooting people at random...that's why they tried to stop him.

Rack up huge civil fines so they realize that Officer McShooty is actually a liability.
There was nothing in the trial indicating he was a "maniac".

There was nothing in the trial to indicate he shot anyone "randomly".

Good gawd you're an ass.

Last edited:

You must have a unique definition of "random". Why don't you post it?

The guy was a maniac shooting people at random..

“Shooting people at random”? He shot ONE PERSON before the second group attacked him and that was in self defense.

Keep trying Lumpy.
.that's why they tried to stop him.

I have no doubt they thought Kyle was an active shooter but as I said before, they were not trained for that. They looked like a group of angry rioters just like the one that had just attacked him for no reason and one of them paid for this stupidity with his life.

No one’s stopping them from running for office.

Try this topic again, keep it civil, and within the board rules, and guidelines, and it can remain upstairs.
The first one didn't go so well.

The Rittenhouse verdict is in and "Not Guilty" on all charges.

KENOSHA, Wis., Nov 19 (Reuters) - A jury acquitted teenager Kyle Rittenhouse on Friday of murder in the fatal shooting of two men during racial justice protests in a decision thatignited fierce debate about gun rights and the boundaries of self defense in the United States.

The jury found Rittenhouse, 18, not guilty on all charges: two counts of homicide, one count of attempted homicide for wounding a third man, and two counts of recklessly endangering safety in protests marred by arson, rioting and looting on Aug. 25, 2020 in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse broke down sobbing after the verdict and collapsed to the floor before being helped back into his chair.

Amid a heavy law enforcement presence, several dozen protesters lined the steps outside the courthouse after the verdict was read, some carrying placards in support of Rittenhouse and others expressing disappointment.
What I don’t understand is how it became racial. CANDIDATE Biden had no right to open his F..KING mouth. That slob Joy Bahart and her sidekick Whoppie Holdberg should have their ASSES sued along with CNN , MSNBC, and other media

The disappointing verdict is sure to embolden militant people who seek to take the law into their own hands. It also could increase and complicate self-defense claims if more people carry -- and use -- firearms in the streets. That's a scary prospect.

But further violence in response to the verdict won't help anyone. Our civil society must remain calm -- in Kenosha, in Madison and across the country.

Rittenhouse is no hero, as some of his defenders pretend. He behaved like a vigilante and didn't deserve to walk free, given his recklessness. Yet the law, unfortunately, skews in favor of shooters who claim self-defense. That needs to change.

"If Rittenhouse was justified in his actions, how does that apply if two people openly carry guns and point them at each other? Whose self-defense claim takes priority?"

This is from the Wisconsin local newspaper.
Did you watch the video? I The “ witness “ for the prosecution admitted he aimed his gun at Rittenhouse first; he aimed it at his head. . The child Molester tried to grab his gun and the third hit him over the head with a skateboard.. All on video. No condemnation? Not surprised

That grown man is going to go to prison for the rest of his life, and people who hurt kids don't have a good time in prison.

The problem with Rittenhouse is he murdered two people in the street and is walking free.

It's not the crime, it's the lack of accountability.
No. He didn’t murder anybody. He defended himself and therefore committed no crime.

There is a difference between “killing” and “murdering.” He killed his two attackers. He murdered no one.

As for accountability: the jury has spoken. Correctly. Your disagreement is just your own stubborn, biased ignorance talking.

I have no doubt they thought Kyle was an active shooter but as I said before, they were not trained for that. They looked like a group of angry rioters just like the one that had just attacked him for no reason and one of them paid for this stupidity with his life.

Some maniac runs around with a gun and shoots people? I realize this is the NRA wet dream (when it's white people... a black person would have been shot on sight), but not the country any sane person would want to live in.

No. He didn’t murder anybody. He defended himself and therefore committed no crime.

There is a difference between “killing” and “murdering.” He killed his two attackers. He murdered no one.

As for accountability: the jury has spoken. Correctly. Your disagreement is just your own stubborn, biased ignorance talking.

A jury also acquitted the Klansmen who murdered Emmet Till... a racist justice system spat out a racist verdict.

The good new... Rittenhouse is going to have a pretty miserable life. They already threw him off his campus.

Some maniac runs around with a gun and shoots people? I realize this is the NRA wet dream (when it's white people... a black person would have been shot on sight), but not the country any sane person would want to live in.

A jury also acquitted the Klansmen who murdered Emmet Till... a racist justice system spat out a racist verdict.

The good new... Rittenhouse is going to have a pretty miserable life. They already threw him off his campus.

Some maniac runs around with a gun and shoots people?

Yup. Shot the shit out of the child rapist attacking him.

Kyle wasn’t on campus. He was an online student, you ignorant shitstain. And the jury in the Rittenhouse case came to a valid, fair, just, and completely non-racist verdict.

In conclusion, you remain a shitstain. In fact, actual shitstains object to being compared to a lowlife scumbag like you.

Some maniac runs around with a gun and shoots people?

It was self defense. But you already know this.
I realize this is the NRA wet dream (when it's white people... a black person would have been shot on sight), but not the country any sane person would want to live in.

Don’t be an idiot. I understand you embolic wokebanshees would love for this to be about race but, it’s just not.

He was never on campus you moron.

Forum List

Back