The Rise of Lonely, Single Men

We've got more than a few of these on this site. The problem is supposedly grown men who avoid any and all vestiges of adult manhood. They would rather squander their lives avoiding the responsibilities of being a grown man. How many "men" here have boasted about never getting married, having children, etc.? The same leftist forces that have been working hard for decades to undermine family, faith, and tradition have pushed the message that never growing up is "cool." It isn't. These self-centered weaklings are pathetic.

6swj11.jpg

I suspect my relationship skills are a bit out of date ... but, I have to stick with what I know.

1000_F_30939534_QlI2AuY38Lqu7BOld9Lh5XCbt9wt4ShL.jpg

We've got more than a few of these on this site. The problem is supposedly grown men who avoid any and all vestiges of adult manhood. They would rather squander their lives avoiding the responsibilities of being a grown man. How many "men" here have boasted about never getting married, having children, etc.? The same leftist forces that have been working hard for decades to undermine family, faith, and tradition have pushed the message that never growing up is "cool." It isn't. These self-centered weaklings are pathetic.

Sometimes I think we need a subforum called "the toilet".
Where threads like this, that have totally went to shit - goes where shit goes...
And then every 60 days or so... the subforum is "flushed"... every thread deleted.

And to the "database informed" - yes I know this would cause database havoc.
Let me dream.

It didnt help

Winning a woman used to be s prize worth striving for

But the sexual revolution cheapened the male-female relationship
"Winning"? Wrong attitude. Women are not prizes at the county fair.

"Winning"? Wrong attitude. Women are not prizes at the county fair.
When young men used to put women on a pedestal winning was the correct word

Since Playboy and the lib sexual revolution women are compared to supermodels and expected to give oral sex

Their language is course and the bloom is definitely off the rose for many young men

Since Playboy and the lib sexual revolution women are compared to supermodels and expected to give oral sex

Their language is course and the bloom is definitely off the rose for many young men
Many women are self absorbed and take selfies constantly.

And once a woman goes down on you that's all you think about. :p

Forum List

Back