The rights war on trannys reaches new low

Bullies like you is why he killed a room full of children & teachers.

No, it killed a room full of children and teachers because it was a violent, subhuman, criminal piece of shit.

Why are you cretins on the left wrong always so eager to make excuses for such filth, to try to blame everyone and everything for a crime but the actual criminal?

That's a rhetorical question; no need to answer. We already know the answer, which is that your kind are on the side of subhuman criminal; shit, and against the side of human beings.

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.
How about all the lies about George Floyd?

You don't want to deal with that evil shit, but look at the poor helpless little trannie...

Brain dead leftie much?

hahahaha.. Call me what ever name you want you stupid fuck, it was a mentally ill trans who shot up the Texas school....Shame you werent there being shot with them.
You should keep your MI in check and if I was in front of you I would see terror in your beady fucking eyes.

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.
It's a mental illness not a choice. Any species that mixes up their gender from nature dies soon after.. Play stupid games win stupid prizes... We need to be treating these people for their illness, not embracing the fantasy they wish to live in.

I'm not sorry if reality is not a concept you like...

You should keep your MI in check and if I was in front of you I would see terror in your beady fucking eyes.
1653846624305.png

Switzerland has four languages and 3 different cultures. But, the reality is they solved their problem with gun violence. Maybe Americans are too dumb... Like with healthcare and immigration.

Norway - 5.4 million people
Canada - 38 million people
Britain - 65.5 million people
Australia - 25.7 million people
New Zealand - 5.1 million people
Switzerland - 8.6 million people

United States - 330 million people

Believing that something that works in a country with a fraction of our population is naive at best, and ignorant at worst. We have cities with larger populations than three of those countries...

Mentally ill people should be put in insane asylums because they will either hurt themselves(suicide) or harm others(Texas school shooting).

To be fair, not all, nor even most people who suffer from various mental illnesses are dangerous, or even seriously dysfunctional. John Nash, in spite of suffering from serious schizophrenia, was a great Nobel-Prize-winning mathematician. His story, somewhat fictionalized, was the basis for the movie A Beautiful Mind.

Norway - 5.4 million people
Canada - 38 million people
Britain - 65.5 million people
Australia - 25.7 million people
New Zealand - 5.1 million people
Switzerland - 8.6 million people

United States - 330 million people

Believing that something that works in a country with a fraction of our population is naive at best, and ignorant at worst. We have cities with larger populations than three of those countries...
Population isn't really a valid excuse.

Switzerland has four languages and 3 different cultures. But, the reality is they solved their problem with gun violence. Maybe Americans are too dumb... Like with healthcare and immigration.

No, America is overridden by brown minorities and the Democratic Party that destroys urban cities and keeps black people poor and promotes criminal life.

Forum List

Back