Uvalde Police Chief who gave stand down order donated to ……Beto O’Rourke

So the coward police chief that ordered the coward police officers to stand down donated to the coward Beta O'Dork campaign... why doesn't this surprise me?
POS stick together

It really is simple. HE is a democrat. HE has donated to left wing causes and people to including Beto... The Newspaper reported on his voter registration and his donation history. Anything else?

Yes, provide us the evidence that shows he did this on purpose like the OP suggested. Show us the evidence he let over a dozen children die for politics.

I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Tell you what. The motive has been initiated. You come up with an alternative motive why the cops stood outside while kids were being slaughtered.

There are several logical reasons for that, but that onus isn't on me to prove a negative. I'm not the one who accused him with zero proof he let it happen on purpose. Our QAnon OP did and you backed him up, so again, let's see your evidence or admit that you both are lying about it for your own politics.

There are several logical reasons for that, but that onus isn't on me to prove a negative. I'm not the one who accused him with zero proof he let it happen on purpose. Our QAnon OP did and you backed him up, so again, let's see your evidence or admit that you both are lying about it for your own politics.
Who lets crime happen?
Democrats.

Circumstantial evidence yes, but statistics say I’m right.

Yes, provide us the evidence that shows he did this on purpose like the OP suggested. Show us the evidence he let over a dozen children die for politics.

I'll be waiting.
You’re being so silly. His actions are being condemned by all law enforcement officers. He broke protocols for the situatio. So he is either a fucking retard or he did it on purpose. The radical left are completely brainwashed in this country, is it really unreasonable to think one of them would sacrifice innocent lives to further their cause?

Remember the Boward County Sheriff who had his men stand around while kids were slaughtered just like this latest shooting?

Huge gun grabbing Democrat.

I'll be waiting.
I can't show you what the OPINION of the OP is. HE made this OPINION from things he/she saw. Are we going to demand proof from leftists now for their potentially slanderous opinions too?

Forum List

Back