Gun Clueless Liberals Are Getting Kids Killed- Supporting Gun Free Zones

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Watching the Sunday morning political shows, Meet the Press and Face the Nation, it couldn't be more obvious how detached from reality liberals are when it comes to guns and police.

One of them, a Parkland High School student, who's going to Washington DC to lobby for tougher gun control, was asked if she thought more armed security was needed. That's not the answer she replied. Another woman whose son was killed in the Sandy Hook shooting echoed the same thought.

These people are indicative of how liberals think about mass shootings and how they should be dealt with. Not once in 2 hours of the broadcasts, did I hear the words "GUN FREE ZONES" mentioned. It was as if they never heard the words, didn't know what they meant, or were tightly programmed to only talk about restricting the sale of guns.

The 2nd guest said there was no evidence that having armed security present or arming teachers, would stop mass shootings. FALSE! There certainly IS evidence of that, and very convincing. From 1950 to 2019, 94% of mass shootings occured in Gun Free Zones. Updated : from 1998 - 2015, 96.2% occured in Gun Free Zones.

1653841018648.png

1653841058467.png

Watching the Sunday morning political shows, Meet the Press and Face the Nation, it couldn't be more obvious how detached from reality liberals are when it comes to guns and police.

One of them, a Parkland High School student, who's going to Washington DC to lobby for tougher gun control, was asked if she thought more armed security was needed. That's not the answer she replied. Another woman whose son was killed in the Sandy Hook shooting echoed the same thought.

These people are indicative of how liberals think about mass shootings and how they should be dealt with. Not once in 2 hours of the broadcasts, did I hear the words "GUN FREE ZONES" mentioned. It was as if they never heard the words, didn't know what they meant, or were tightly programmed to only talk about restricting the sale of guns.

The 2nd guest said there was no evidence that having armed security present, would stop mass shootings. FALSE! There certainly IS evidence of that, and very convincing. From 1950 to 2019, 94% of mass shootings occured in Gun Free Zones. Updated : from 1998 - 2015, 96.2% occured in Gun Free Zones.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316

How many gun free zones have had shootings in them?

The 2nd guest said there was no evidence that having armed security present, would stop mass shootings. FALSE! There certainly IS evidence of that, and very convincing. From 1950 to 2019, 94% of mass shootings occured in Gun Free Zones. Updated : from 1998 - 2015, 96.2% occured in Gun Free Zones.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316
You know, you gun nuts are just plain boring. Every time one of these school shootings happens, you make excuses. Gun free zones, background checks don't help, mental health. good guy with a gun, let's arm teachers (LOL), yada, yada, yada.

Here's the bottom line. Countries that have enacted gun control laws have fewer gun deaths and zero mass shootings. When a mass shootings do happen in these countries, gun control measures are quickly enacted and enforced. I find it deeply amusing that in this country, we can craft and pass legislation to protect embryos and zygotes within a matter of days...but can't seem to find our way around gun law restrictions that can prevent school aged children from being slaughtered in a place that should be safe.

The 2nd guest said there was no evidence that having armed security present or arming teachers, would stop mass shootings. FALSE! There certainly IS evidence of that, and very convincing. From 1950 to 2019, 94% of mass shootings occured in Gun Free Zones. Updated : from 1998 - 2015, 96.2% occured in Gun Free Zones.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316

Yep. You and Don junior blame teachers. Of course he has a problem with booze and drugs.

How many gun free zones have had shootings in them?
Some banks have, as well as a famous nightclub shooting in Florida. Now schools often do have somebody that is in fact armed, some churches also. The last post office shooting was a postal worker and gave us the expression, "going postal", but that has been a while.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316
I heard Trump mention it and now your panties are wadded up. Am I right?

Some banks have, as well as a famous nightclub shooting in Florida. Now schools often do have somebody that is in fact armed, some churches also. The last post office shooting was a postal worker and gave us the expression, "going postal", but that has been a while.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316
I predicted two days ago that the debate would go in this direction. The Democrats will be blamed for the school shooting.

But I also remarked too, that they will be justly blamed as long as they refuse to experiment with armed guards and prison fortress like conditions for the schools.

There's hesitancy in America taking those steps for a few different reasons.

-There will be no stepping back!
-There will be an appearance to the rest of the world that desperation has been reached.
-If a killer can't access victims in their schools they will do so in other opportune locations, wherever defenseless victims gather.

I must once again return to stressing that the 'culture' of wars and killing must sooner or later be addressed. But for now at least, it appears that the Democrats are going to be forced into giving the armed guards and fortress atmosphere a try.

I predicted two days ago that the debate would go in this direction. The Democrats will be blamed for the school shooting.

But I also remarked too, that they will be justly blamed as long as they refuse to experiment with armed guards and prison fortress like conditions for the schools.

There will be no stepping back!

There will be an appearance to the rest of the world that desperation has been reached.

If a killer can't access victims in their schools they will do so in other opportune locations, wherever defenseless victims gather.

I must once again return to stressing that the 'culture' of wars and killing must sooner or later be addressed. But for now at least, it appears that the Democrats are going to be forced into giving the armed guards and fortress atmosphere a try.
Arming teachers, training them, and asking them to pull double duty as prison guard and educator is not practical...or sane...period.

-There will be no stepping back!
-There will be an appearance to the rest of the world that desperation has been reached.
-If a killer can't access victims in their schools they will do so in other opportune locations, wherever defenseless victims gather.

The US can't have universal healthcare or control it's borders and illegals. We certainly aren't smart enough to stop school shootings or church/grocery store/theater shootings.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316
Teachers are allowed the option of concealed carry on campus in my state.

Mighty quiet here.

Teachers in Texas law, can have weapons as well..... Didn't stop this tragedy, nor did armed guards, or the armed police, stop it. Nor did active shooter training and drills instituted in Texas, stop it.
Thanks for participating.

You know, you gun nuts are just plain boring. Every time one of these school shootings happens, you make excuses. Gun free zones, background checks don't help, mental health. good guy with a gun, let's arm teachers (LOL), yada, yada, yada.

Here's the bottom line. Countries that have enacted gun control laws have fewer gun deaths and zero mass shootings. When a mass shootings do happen in these countries, gun control measures are quickly enacted and enforced. I find it deeply amusing that in this country, we can craft and pass legislation to protect embryos and zygotes within a matter of days...but can't seem to find our way around gun law restrictions that can prevent school aged children from being slaughtered in a place that should be safe.

The overwhelming majority of US gun deaths that you speak of, have occured in mostly ghetto neighborhoods in Democrat cities (Chicago, New York San Francisco, etc), where gun control laws are the strictest, and good guys with guns are the fewest (if any). And where residents are unarmed and defenseless.

Also, the violent crime rate in the UK is 8 times that of the USA.

Last edited:
Yep. You and Don junior blame teachers. Of course he has a problem with booze and drugs.

I don't blame teachers for anything other than failing to reach kids about guns, what to do in police confrontations, and laws.

Forum List

Back