The rights war on trannys reaches new low

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.

Broad2.png

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.
don’t worry, you’ll always be free to dress in women’s clothes

Shooter was a faggot, deal with it.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it
We have the right to vilify them because they are mentally ill and a danger to society.

What are we getting out of it? Spreading awareness of mental illness and getting people to reject and stigmatize trannies and homosexuals.

Mentally ill people should be put in insane asylums because they will either hurt themselves(suicide) or harm others(Texas school shooting).

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree.

They have a flag??

Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ?

For the same reason anti-gun whackfucks feel the need to vilify law-abiding gun owners...

Indeed...

Tom you triggered the homophobes. Next week another RW outrage will occur and the same jerks will rear their ugly heads.

Hopefully it won't be another terrorist attack on an elementary school, movie theater, church or grocery store. School is out for the summer so for now they may be secure.

Hopefully it won't be another terrorist attack on an elementary school, movie theater, church or grocery store. School is out for the summer so for now they may be secure.

i can’t speak for Tx but my state changed its gun laws after a left wing domestic terrorist went on a rampage at a college.

All those countries are pretty much all white.

Mentally ill people should be put in insane asylums because they will either hurt themselves(suicide) or harm others(Texas school shooting).

I'm not real comfortable with the idea that someone can be charged with a crime or successfully sued for not assisting someone who's getting beaten up...

All those countries are pretty much all white.
Switzerland has four languages and 3 different cultures. But, the reality is they solved their problem with gun violence. Maybe Americans are too dumb... Like with healthcare and immigration.

Forum List

Back