The Right: Never Wrong

aw geeze ^^^^^^^^^^ whata waste of bandwidth .

The Right: Never Wrong !
and they'll be first to tell you.

why do you care Lil Miss Canadian .. you dont have a dog in the hunt?

How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???
Infinity comes to mind.

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

...no....I mean 'Scooter' Libby.....given a pardon this week by President Trump, to reverse the Left's injustice.

Here's your hat.....

dunce-cap-emily-kelley.jpg

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

Because he did a lot of great stuff that benefited millions of people. I'm sorry you don't get this, or can't get this. Frankly, I'd rather have a womanizer in the White House who makes my life better than a "Christian" who fucks up everything like Bush did.

Of course, now you guys have Trump. He's immoral AND incompetent.

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

When was he convicted of "Rape"? Only one person accused him of rape publicly, after she swore out two affidavits that said it never happened. Not exactly a credible witness.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

Uh, maybe because most of us realized our lives were MUCH better in 2016 than they were in 2009.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

...no....I mean 'Scooter' Libby.....given a pardon this week by President Trump, to reverse the Left's injustice.

Um, okay, let's look at this.

Scooter Libby lied about spreading out Plame's name. He was contradicted by the journalists he spoke to, and a jury of his peers found them more credible than him. Even George W. Bush didn't see fit to pardon him.

So Republicans prosecuted, fired, and refused to Pardon Scooter for his crimes, and you try to put it off on Democrats? Really?

Because he did a lot of great stuff that benefited millions of people. I'm sorry you don't get this, or can't get this. Frankly, I'd rather have a womanizer in the White House who makes my life better than a "Christian" who fucks up everything like Bush did.

When was he convicted of "Rape"? Only one person accused him of rape publicly, after she swore out two affidavits that said it never happened. Not exactly a credible witness.

Uh, maybe because most of us realized our lives were MUCH better in 2016 than they were in 2009.

Scooter Libby lied about spreading out Plame's name. He was contradicted by the journalists he spoke to, and a jury of his peers found them more credible than him. Even George W. Bush didn't see fit to pardon him.

So Republicans prosecuted, fired, and refused to Pardon Scooter for his crimes, and you try to put it off on Democrats? Really?

"Because he did a lot of great stuff that benefited millions of people. I'm sorry you don't get this, or can't get this. Frankly, I'd rather have a womanizer in the White House who makes my life better than a "Christian" who fucks up everything like Bush did.

Of course, now you guys have Trump. He's immoral AND incompetent. "

Gads, you're dumb......and disgusting.

a. Reprobate Ted Kennedy was a murderer.
Amazing what low-life Democrat votes will accept.

b. Ted Kennedy conspired with the Kremlin against an American President.
There’s a new book on Ronald Reagan making the rounds, The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism. Its author, Paul Kengor, unearthed a sensational document from the Soviet archives. That document is a memo regarding an offer made by Sen. Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts via former Senator John Tunney, both Democrats, to the General Secretary of the Communist Party, USSR, Yuri Andropov, in 1983. The offer was to help the Soviet leadership, military and civilian, conduct a PR campaign in the United States as President Ronald Reagan sought re-election. The goal of the PR campaign would be to cast President Reagan as a warmonger, the Soviets as willing to peacefully co-exist, and thereby turn the electorate away from Reagan. It was a plan to enlist Soviet help, and use the American press, in unseating an American president.

Think about that.

c. Higher taxes for everyone else was Ted Kennedy's motto.
  1. The Chicago Tribune reported that one the story of one wealthy family that established a Pure Trust to own the famous Chicago Merchandise Mart. The family is known to maintain several other Pure Trusts for tax shelter purposes as well. One such Trust was reported in the Chicago Tribune. March 22, 1947 with the caption: "[Family] Divides Merchandise Mart." "A Trust agreement formed several years before, in which… [they] helped to materially distribute ownership in the 30 Million Dollar Merchandise Mart, among members of the family. It is said that many of these Trusts are domiciled in the Fiji Islands of the South Pacific."
  2. Welcome movewealth.leebot.com - BlueHost.com. BTW, you may know the family…it was that of ‘The Liberal Lion,’ Teddy Kennedy.
  3. Continue that thought for a moment. When Joe Kennedy died, the fortune of $300 million to $500 million paid just $134 thousand in inheritance taxes as a result of the Fiji tax-shelter. That’s 0.0004 percent. Cary Reich, “Financier, the biography of Andre Meyer,” p. 367.

But you support this because...you know....you're stupid.

BTW....

"North Korea announces a freeze on nuclear and missile tests starting in April"
North Korea announces a freeze on nuclear and missile tests starting in April

Thank a real President.....Donald Trump.

"When was he convicted of "Rape"? Only one person accused him of rape publicly, after she swore out two affidavits that said it never happened. Not exactly a credible witness. "

What a moron you are.....fighting the war you've already lost.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time | Breitbart

. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

The Right: Never Wrong.

"Uh, maybe because most of us realized our lives were MUCH better in 2016 than they were in 2009. "

Most of 'us' voted against the Democrats because of the failures of Hussein Obama:

1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

["BET Founder: Trump’s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"

BET Founder: Trump's economy bringing black workers back into the workforce]

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, “At 2 percent growth the economy doesn’t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.”
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

For more accuracy, you should eschew the hyperbolic "Um..." and stick to "Duhhhhh"

"Um, okay, let's look at this.

Scooter Libby lied about spreading out Plame's name. He was contradicted by the journalists he spoke to, and a jury of his peers found them more credible than him. Even George W. Bush didn't see fit to pardon him. "

Actually, he didn't.

He was convicted of not being a Democrat.

Judith Miller, upon whom the 'special prosecutor' relied in having Scooter Libby convicted, now recants and paints a picture of Fitzgerald/Comey et al, very much as the Right paints them in the Russia Investigation.

"Justice deferred may be justice denied, but for I. Lewis (“Scooter”) Libby, former Vice President Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, who was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice in 2007, President Donald Trump’s pardon on Friday, however belated, was welcome.

In 2007, I had testified against Libby, saying that I thought he and I had discussed Valerie Plame, a CIA agent whose identity he was said to have leaked to the press to punish her husband for challenging WMD intelligence that President Bush had cited to justify the 2003 war in Iraq. War critics were outraged and demanded that a special prosecutor investigate the leak. While Libby was never charged with leaking Plame’s name, he was convicted of lying to the FBI and a grand jury and of obstructing justice in the investigation. At a press conference after Libby’s conviction, Patrick Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor whom his friend, then Deputy Attorney General James Comey, had appointed, called my testimony crucial to the verdict.

...investigating the case, I unearthed information that convinced me not only that my testimony was in error, but that Libby was the victim of an overzealous prosecutor whose investigation should have ended before it began."

Belated Justice for Scooter Libby

Of course, being the low-life that you are, justice and truth mean nothing to you.

How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???

Infinity comes to mind.

5. "It is shocking that the aide to Vice President Cheney was ever prosecuted, particularly because the American government — what used to be called in court the “People of the United States” — already knew who committed the leak the prosecutor was appointed to investigate. The injustice was so abject that one juror wept as the verdict was read, and two stated they hoped Mr. Libby would be pardoned.

6. ...Libby was wrongly convicted. This was pointed out in an important editorial this evening by the Wall Street Journal. Key to Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald’s case against Mr. Libby was testimony of ex-New York Times reporter Judith Miller. “Ms. Miller says she testified truthfully at the time,” the Journal reports, “but she later concluded based on new information that she had been led into false testimony by Mr. Fitzgerald.”

7. ...Mr. Fitzgerald had called Ms. Miller’s testimony “critical.” Ms. Miller, the Journal adds, “says that the prosecutor twice told her lawyer that he would drop all charges against Mr. Libby if he offered evidence against Mr. Cheney. Mr. Libby had no evidence to trade, and Mr. Fitzgerald then set out to ruin Mr. Libby for supposedly lying about a non-crime.” So, good for Mr. Trump.

8. ... the justice department official who appointed the special prosecutor who went after Scooter Libby was none other than President Trump’s current nattering nemesis of negativism, James Comey. He was the deputy attorney general who named a special prosecutor to find the leaker who’d blown the cover of the CIA’s Valerie Plame. And let the prosecutor go too far.

9. Rich Lowry, no Trump apologist, has a trenchant column in today’s New York Post. He writes that Robert Mueller’s probe has just taken “a Ken Starr turn with its lurch, via the Southern District of New York, into the Stormy Daniels affair.” It’s not Mr. Mueller’s character to which Mr. Lowry objects, as we read him, but the temptations that come with any special prosecutor’s special power."
The Scooter Libby Pardon

10. I expect an honest member or the anti-Republican government camarilla to come along any day now.....

......any day........

.......any...........
Conservatives: as arrogant as they are ridiculous and wrong.

Infinity comes to mind.

5. "It is shocking that the aide to Vice President Cheney was ever prosecuted, particularly because the American government — what used to be called in court the “People of the United States” — already knew who committed the leak the prosecutor was appointed to investigate. The injustice was so abject that one juror wept as the verdict was read, and two stated they hoped Mr. Libby would be pardoned.

6. ...Libby was wrongly convicted. This was pointed out in an important editorial this evening by the Wall Street Journal. Key to Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald’s case against Mr. Libby was testimony of ex-New York Times reporter Judith Miller. “Ms. Miller says she testified truthfully at the time,” the Journal reports, “but she later concluded based on new information that she had been led into false testimony by Mr. Fitzgerald.”

7. ...Mr. Fitzgerald had called Ms. Miller’s testimony “critical.” Ms. Miller, the Journal adds, “says that the prosecutor twice told her lawyer that he would drop all charges against Mr. Libby if he offered evidence against Mr. Cheney. Mr. Libby had no evidence to trade, and Mr. Fitzgerald then set out to ruin Mr. Libby for supposedly lying about a non-crime.” So, good for Mr. Trump.

8. ... the justice department official who appointed the special prosecutor who went after Scooter Libby was none other than President Trump’s current nattering nemesis of negativism, James Comey. He was the deputy attorney general who named a special prosecutor to find the leaker who’d blown the cover of the CIA’s Valerie Plame. And let the prosecutor go too far.

9. Rich Lowry, no Trump apologist, has a trenchant column in today’s New York Post. He writes that Robert Mueller’s probe has just taken “a Ken Starr turn with its lurch, via the Southern District of New York, into the Stormy Daniels affair.” It’s not Mr. Mueller’s character to which Mr. Lowry objects, as we read him, but the temptations that come with any special prosecutor’s special power."
The Scooter Libby Pardon

10. I expect an honest member or the anti-Republican government camarilla to come along any day now.....

......any day........

.......any...........
Conservatives: as arrogant as they are ridiculous and wrong.
_

It behooves you, C_Chamber_Pot, to show where the examples to which you've linked, are, as you attempted to lie about...."wrong."

You didn't.

You couldn't.

But, I an gratified to see that the post irked you enough to reveal yourself to be a fool.

Again?

The Right: Never Wrong

....especially moi.

Um, no, he was just involved in an accident. That's not murder. If it was, Laura Bush would be doing hard time.

But looking at the last three posts, do you have all your crazy bullet pointed.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

If you are going to repeat the crazy list you all wank off to at night, it would be nice if you could back it up.

Eileen Wellstone- you guys have never proven this woman even exists. She's just a name that keeps popping up on Clinton hate lists. No interviews, no police reports, just someone with a British sounding name, so it must be true!!!

So to boil the crazy list down, you really only have three women who have accused Clinton of any credible wrongdoing-

Brodderick- who contradicted herself many times.
Willey- who lied about a whole bunch of stuff
And Paula Jones- who was just what you get when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park.

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........
We told you trickle-down economics was a scam.

You didn’t believe us.

Um, no, he was just involved in an accident. That's not murder. If it was, Laura Bush would be doing hard time.

But looking at the last three posts, do you have all your crazy bullet pointed.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

If you are going to repeat the crazy list you all wank off to at night, it would be nice if you could back it up.

Eileen Wellstone- you guys have never proven this woman even exists. She's just a name that keeps popping up on Clinton hate lists. No interviews, no police reports, just someone with a British sounding name, so it must be true!!!

So to boil the crazy list down, you really only have three women who have accused Clinton of any credible wrongdoing-

Brodderick- who contradicted herself many times.
Willey- who lied about a whole bunch of stuff
And Paula Jones- who was just what you get when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park.

Sooo....who to believe....you or

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

Time for you to put a sock in it.

We told you that lax regulation of the housing market and Wall Street was going to come back to bite us.

You didn’t listen.

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

You didn’t believe us.

Because, as usual, you were wrong.

“Between the early 1980s and 2007 we lived in an economic Golden Age. Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class. The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”

How Capitalism Will Save Us

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

The Right: Never Wrong....

Especially me.

Who was the dope who wrote this???

Earlier, some imbecile said this:
"All You Have To Know About Obama
Best president in over 50 years"

Any idea who that imbecile was????

Oh, wait......
You did say that, didn't you?

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

You didn’t believe us.

“Between the early 1980s and 2007 we lived in an economic Golden Age. Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class. The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

Especially me.

Oh, wait......

Trickle-down economics has been proven to everyone except the dumbest among us to be a failed policy, much as conservatism is a failed ideology.

And I’m glad you agree that Obama is the best president in 50 years. Since LBJ!

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

You didn’t believe us.

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

Especially me.

Oh, wait......

Trickle-down economics has been proven to everyone except the dumbest among us to be a failed policy, much as conservatism is a failed ideology.

And I’m glad you agree that Obama is the best president in 50 years. Since LBJ!

The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

Yet, one of the troglodyte holdouts....you.....sputter about "Obama is the best president in 50 years"

Last edited:
In the last 53 years Democrats have been in office for 25 of those years while Republicans held it for 28. in their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. that's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53yrs they have had a total of(a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren't really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn't found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford. so those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

With everything going on with Trump and his people right now, it's a safe bet Republicans are going to be padding their numbers a bit real soon. So let's just go over the numbers one more time shall we. 120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions and 34 prison sentences. Those aren't "feelings" or "alternate facts" those are simply the stats by the numbers. Republicans are, and have been the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.

The "deep state" in infested with Democrats. Of course they will indict Republicans for spitting on the sidewalk while letting "their own" get away with anything.

Mark

You didn’t believe us.

You can copy and paste all the nutjobs ‘’conservative’’ media has to offer. Doesn’t change the facts that trickle down economics has been a com-let’s and abject failure, causing massive inequality.

And as for President Barack Obama (praise be unto Him!), he brought this country together and accomplished more with more class and dignity - scandal-free - than any president since LBJ.

949E7B57-E3F1-4814-8414-0E635472FA33.jpeg

Forum List

Back