The Right: Never Wrong

Yep...and when I did I just watched a loved one who served his nation succumb to a dreaded disease. So I was angry. I m no more or less patriotic than anybody else. Forgive me for being angry during a difficult time in my life.

" I m no more or less patriotic than anybody else"

Quite a retreat I've forced you into, huh?

Actually, I'm glad to see your embarrassment.....it's a sign that you may reform.

Get back to me when you have the national anthem on your iPod.

How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???

Infinity comes to mind.

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

...no....I mean 'Scooter' Libby.....given a pardon this week by President Trump, to reverse the Left's injustice.

5. "It is shocking that the aide to Vice President Cheney was ever prosecuted, particularly because the American government — what used to be called in court the “People of the United States” — already knew who committed the leak the prosecutor was appointed to investigate. The injustice was so abject that one juror wept as the verdict was read, and two stated they hoped Mr. Libby would be pardoned.

6. ...Libby was wrongly convicted. This was pointed out in an important editorial this evening by the Wall Street Journal. Key to Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald’s case against Mr. Libby was testimony of ex-New York Times reporter Judith Miller. “Ms. Miller says she testified truthfully at the time,” the Journal reports, “but she later concluded based on new information that she had been led into false testimony by Mr. Fitzgerald.”

7. ...Mr. Fitzgerald had called Ms. Miller’s testimony “critical.” Ms. Miller, the Journal adds, “says that the prosecutor twice told her lawyer that he would drop all charges against Mr. Libby if he offered evidence against Mr. Cheney. Mr. Libby had no evidence to trade, and Mr. Fitzgerald then set out to ruin Mr. Libby for supposedly lying about a non-crime.” So, good for Mr. Trump.

8. ... the justice department official who appointed the special prosecutor who went after Scooter Libby was none other than President Trump’s current nattering nemesis of negativism, James Comey. He was the deputy attorney general who named a special prosecutor to find the leaker who’d blown the cover of the CIA’s Valerie Plame. And let the prosecutor go too far.

9. Rich Lowry, no Trump apologist, has a trenchant column in today’s New York Post. He writes that Robert Mueller’s probe has just taken “a Ken Starr turn with its lurch, via the Southern District of New York, into the Stormy Daniels affair.” It’s not Mr. Mueller’s character to which Mr. Lowry objects, as we read him, but the temptations that come with any special prosecutor’s special power."
The Scooter Libby Pardon

10. I expect an honest member or the anti-Republican government camarilla to come along any day now.....

......any day........

.......any...........

the right... always wrong.

except in trumpscumistan

How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???

Infinity comes to mind.

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

...no....I mean 'Scooter' Libby.....given a pardon this week by President Trump, to reverse the Left's injustice.

5. "It is shocking that the aide to Vice President Cheney was ever prosecuted, particularly because the American government — what used to be called in court the “People of the United States” — already knew who committed the leak the prosecutor was appointed to investigate. The injustice was so abject that one juror wept as the verdict was read, and two stated they hoped Mr. Libby would be pardoned.

6. ...Libby was wrongly convicted. This was pointed out in an important editorial this evening by the Wall Street Journal. Key to Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald’s case against Mr. Libby was testimony of ex-New York Times reporter Judith Miller. “Ms. Miller says she testified truthfully at the time,” the Journal reports, “but she later concluded based on new information that she had been led into false testimony by Mr. Fitzgerald.”

7. ...Mr. Fitzgerald had called Ms. Miller’s testimony “critical.” Ms. Miller, the Journal adds, “says that the prosecutor twice told her lawyer that he would drop all charges against Mr. Libby if he offered evidence against Mr. Cheney. Mr. Libby had no evidence to trade, and Mr. Fitzgerald then set out to ruin Mr. Libby for supposedly lying about a non-crime.” So, good for Mr. Trump.

8. ... the justice department official who appointed the special prosecutor who went after Scooter Libby was none other than President Trump’s current nattering nemesis of negativism, James Comey. He was the deputy attorney general who named a special prosecutor to find the leaker who’d blown the cover of the CIA’s Valerie Plame. And let the prosecutor go too far.

9. Rich Lowry, no Trump apologist, has a trenchant column in today’s New York Post. He writes that Robert Mueller’s probe has just taken “a Ken Starr turn with its lurch, via the Southern District of New York, into the Stormy Daniels affair.” It’s not Mr. Mueller’s character to which Mr. Lowry objects, as we read him, but the temptations that come with any special prosecutor’s special power."
The Scooter Libby Pardon

10. I expect an honest member or the anti-Republican government camarilla to come along any day now.....

......any day........

.......any...........

except in trumpscumistan

You used an emoticon for a comment on the OP.....but are unable to dispute any of what was in the post,

This>

Why are you Leftists so bereft of the ability to dispute any charges????

Is it government schooling, sloth, or simply a lack of ability????

Well thats just one more time you are totaly wrong.

How are those Pizza Shop and Seth Rich investigations going btw? :rolleyes:

Since you were unable to document your post, essentially, you've proven me correct......again.

Logicaly wrong, wrong again.

Don't you get tired of constantly making yourself looking like a braindead tool?

that would be you, constantly and consistently wrong.

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

except in trumpscumistan

You used an emoticon for a comment on the OP.....but are unable to dispute any of what was in the post,

This>

libs will never address these accurate statements because to do so would be tantamount to admitting that their entire ideology is based on lies and fraud.

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

except in trumpscumistan

This>

libs will never address these accurate statements because to do so would be tantamount to admitting that their entire ideology is based on lies and fraud.

Since you were unable to document your post, essentially, you've proven me correct......again.

Don't you get tired of constantly making yourself looking like a braindead tool?

Let's review.

I challenged you to support your earlier post.....you can't, of course, because the OP was spot on.

Now, you've returned, but still with no substantive content.

Your charge, "a braindead tool," has become a boomerang......

...and should be your avi.

I suggest that posting isn't for you....better you take up a hobby like kidnapping Liam Neeson's daughter.

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

except in trumpscumistan

poor jelly, trying to be clever and failing like a drunk bullfrog trying to eat a moth.

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

except in trumpscumistan

This>

Yet the statements bring them charging out of their stalls.....and then they realize they can't dispute 'em.

Infinity comes to mind.

The Scooter Libby Pardon

......any day........

.......any...........

except in trumpscumistan

This>

Yet the statements bring them charging out of their stalls.....and then they realize they can't dispute 'em.

yep, liberalism is a mental disease, they prove it on this forum every day.

except in trumpscumistan

This>

yep, liberalism is a mental disease, they prove it on this forum every day.

Where do I go to demand a higher caliber of competition???????

Let's review.

I challenged you to support your earlier post.....you can't, of course, because the OP was spot on.

I suggest that posting isn't for you....better you take up a hobby like kidnapping Liam Neeson's daughter.

Vince Foster, Pizza Shop, Whitewater, Seth Rich, Uranium One - all stories pushed by the right about Clintons, all proven baseless and the list goes on and on and on.

You are full of lunatic nonsence when you say the right was always right about Clintons.

How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???.

The Left never catches on because the nature of their ideology is a mental disorder. They confuse liberalism with Radical Leftist Socialist Extremism and Democracy, just as they confuse conservatism with Republicans and the GOP. Conservatism is never wrong, it never fails to point the way, yet the Left (as witnessed by Nitwit Nat) habitually tries to conflate Republicans with Conservatives.

What am I wrong about here?

Let's review.

Vince Foster, Pizza Shop, Whitewater, Seth Rich, Uranium One - all stories pushed by the right about Clintons, all proven baseless and the list goes on and on and on.

You are full of nonsence when you say the right was always right about Clintons.

all of those things actually happened but were covered up by the corrupt Obama admin, the corrupt FBI, and denigrated by the partisan media. But fear not, eventually the Clinton crime family will be brought to justice. It may be at the pearly gates, but it will happen.

well, to be blunt about it, virtually everything that you post. you appear to be a partisan hack rather than a human being capable of rational thought. If I'm wrong, prove it.

How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???.

The Left never catches on because the nature of their ideology is a mental disorder. They confuse liberalism with Radical Leftist Socialist Extremism and Democracy, just as they confuse conservatism with Republicans and the GOP. Conservatism is never wrong, it never fails to point the way, yet the Left (as witnessed by Nitwit Nat) habitually tries to conflate Republicans with Conservatives.

agree, and its gnat

well, to be blunt about it, virtually everything that you post. you appear to be a partisan hack rather than a human being capable of rational thought. If I'm wrong, prove it.

EVERYTHING? So you think Clinton's Pizza Shop sex ring story is true? :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with you idiots?

Let's review.

You are full of lunatic nonsence when you say the right was always right about Clintons.

Yes, and Prescott Bush and the Nazis, Bush bringing down the Twin Towers, Halliburton,

Let's review.

Want to talk about false narratives? How about the media continuing the knowingly false story that Russia had anything to do with Trump's presidency?

Or how about the endless absurdity and laughable conspiracy theories pushed during Bush's administration.

Let's review.

Yes, and Prescott Bush and the Nazis, Bush bringing down the Twin Towers, Halliburton,

Let's review.

Want to talk about false narratives? How about the media continuing the knowingly false story that Russia had anything to do with Trump's presidency?

Or how about the endless absurdity and laughable conspiracy theories pushed during Bush's administration.

Total logic fail - nothing about Russian Collusion story or any other stories makes bullshit the right peddled about Clintons true.

Forum List

Back