The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

And the country would be infinitely worse without it. It will never be perfect. You can call anything a mess. That's easy and lazy.

donny ... who gave betsy devos the gig of sec of education during his one term - was a for profit charter school advocate.

a perfect match for the job. /sarcasm

That's not likely to remain the case for much longer. Plenty of successful deliveries have happened at 22 weeks, for example.

at what cost? for what quality of 'life'?

how'z about 21 weeks?

15 weeks is already on the table.

donny ... who gave betsy devos the gig of sec of education during his one term - was a for profit charter school advocate.
Looks like Devos had a solution to one of our problems. If we have public schools that are failing, end the public school system. Parents care about their child's education when they have to pay for it.

Keeping it real.

Lauren Boebert said: “Well, she doesn’t have a backpack. We should be fine.”

That is it. That is what all this butt hurtness is about.

Fear of crazy anti-American muslims, like Omar, is not a phobia. It is being rational.
Haha, no. It is childish and classless, and you are lying your ass off anyway. The real reason is you like that it is classless and cruel. You like that Boebert is stupid and shallow, because it makes you feel more normal, in a world where, if YOU acted like this, you would lose your job, friends, and some family.

That's all. So go peddle your nonsense to a fellow cultist.

Haha, no. It is childish and classless, and you are lying your ass off anyway. The real reason is you like that it is classless and cruel. You like that Boebert is stupid and shallow, because it makes you feel more normal, in a world where, if YOU acted like this, you would lose your job, friends, and some family.

That's all. So go peddle your nonsense to a fellow cultist.

9-11, the War on Terror, terrorism in general, says otherwise.

9-11, the War on Terror, terrorism in general, says otherwise.
To a simpleton. But again, this has nothing to do with anything. You defend her because you are a likeminded fool. And you love that she "gets away" with being a classless, cruel moron. Because YOU want to get away with it, eventually.

To a simpleton. But again, this has nothing to do with anything. You defend her because you are a likeminded fool. And you love that she "gets away" with being a classless, cruel moron. Because YOU want to get away with it, eventually.

You are more upset with a joke than you are with blm killing people in the streets.

Ah yes, another self-soothing platitude. Along with a fantasy accusation. All to make yourself feel normal.

Nope. I'm well aware my lack of concern for PC makes me odd man out. Your conformity is strong.

My point stands. You focus on...bullshit, while ignoring real issues and dangers.

Nope. I'm well aware my lack of concern for PC makes me odd man out.
haha, more self-soothing. yes, your ONLY alternative to being a cruel, shallow, stupid xenophobe is to be "PC", in whatever odd little paradigm you have constructed for yourself to justify yourself.

Forum List

Back