Lauren Boebert runs away--district switch to avoid fighting the good fight

BREAKING: MAGA Congresswoman Lauren Boebert pulls a desperate trick to save her reelection efforts and announces that she is changing her district — because clearly she can't win in the same place again.

Democratic Representative Jasmine Crockett brilliantly explained why this move is such a bad omen for Republicans...

During a conversation on MSNBC, Crockett argued that Boebert's cowardly move proves that far-right members of Congress are facing disaster at the ballot box in 2024.

"I think this is a warning sign the Republicans know. They know that a Lauren Boebert cannot win in a swing district," said Crockett.

According to an analysis from The Washington Post, Crockett is correct because Republicans have a "stronger chance" of holding Boebert's abandoned district with a more moderate candidate.

MAGA is becoming ballot box poison.

Boebert has moved from District 3 to District 4 in Colorado and her new Republican opponent is already tearing into her. Republican Representative Richard Holtorf insisted that voters will pick "steady conservative leadership" over Boebert.

"If you can’t win in your home, you can’t win here," said Holtorf. "She knew she’d lose in her own district and I’ll show her that’ll she’ll lose here too."

For her part, Boebert is desperately trying to defend her cynical maneuvering.

"It’s the right move for me personally, and it’s the right decision for those who support our conservative movement," Boebert insisted. "Colorado’s 4th District is hungry for an unapologetic defender of freedom with a proven track record of standing strong for conservative principles."

This is just pathetic and there's no denying it now: Boebert's days in Congress are numbered.

May be an image of 1 person and eyeglasses

What a coward! Instead of fighting the "good fight" against a strong Democratic challenger, she's going to run to a red lock district where she can fight it out with other Republicans to try getting elected back to Congress. She's pathetic.

Boebert switches congressional districts, avoiding a Democratic opponent who has far outraised her
Our fake Stormy is a dullard.

Her OP is proof.

The dope thinks that choosing to switch to a more favorable chance district is somehow “running away.”

To the contrary, to seek to stay in Congress in a safer district is just plain smart. It would be silly and stupid not to seek an electoral advantage where one is legally and readily available.

Only in heavily blue states. She made a strategic move. I hope it works for her. When the media is in the bag for one party AND there is nearly limitless pockets to run ads for Lefties they no longer have to worry about being acceptable within a state district because people, ESPECIALLY in blue states, are easily directed by emotional and misleading ad buys. It's a shame what the Left has done to the once great state of Colorado. I'm glad I had the chance to visit it before it became "enemy territory" :(

BREAKING: MAGA Congresswoman Lauren Boebert pulls a desperate trick to save her reelection efforts and announces that she is changing her district — because clearly she can't win in the same place again.

Democratic Representative Jasmine Crockett brilliantly explained why this move is such a bad omen for Republicans...

During a conversation on MSNBC, Crockett argued that Boebert's cowardly move proves that far-right members of Congress are facing disaster at the ballot box in 2024.

"I think this is a warning sign the Republicans know. They know that a Lauren Boebert cannot win in a swing district," said Crockett.

According to an analysis from The Washington Post, Crockett is correct because Republicans have a "stronger chance" of holding Boebert's abandoned district with a more moderate candidate.

Boebert has moved from District 3 to District 4 in Colorado and her new Republican opponent is already tearing into her. Republican Representative Richard Holtorf insisted that voters will pick "steady conservative leadership" over Boebert.

"If you can’t win in your home, you can’t win here," said Holtorf. "She knew she’d lose in her own district and I’ll show her that’ll she’ll lose here too."

"It’s the right move for me personally, and it’s the right decision for those who support our conservative movement," Boebert insisted. "Colorado’s 4th District is hungry for an unapologetic defender of freedom with a proven track record of standing strong for conservative principles."

This is just pathetic and there's no denying it now: Boebert's days in Congress are numbered.

🙄

Source: Occupy Democrats
Maybe she can find somebody else to stroke and vape with in public on the other side of the mountain range.

There is no "other side of the mountain range" between those districts, ignoramus.
I thought 6 was on the eastern side and 14 was on the western side. I only ski there. I don't vote there.

Nobody needs to live or vote there to know that Colorado Springs is along the front range.
You could have said where both were and saved me looking it up. I do most of my skiing in districts 2 and 3. For the record, there is a hell of mountain range run north and south, from district 2 through district 7 down to New Mexico. Most of District 3 is west of the continental divide, with only a small piece below Colorado springs on the eastern side. Most of District 3 is west of a huge bunch of mountain ranges from District 5. The skiing is much better in District 3.

Obviously a good looking successful woman greatly bothers you.

Sounds like a good political move.

If MAGA was at all popular, Lauren Boebert wouldn’t be switching districts to save her career in what is a fairly safe R seat. GOP primary voters have ignored seven years of election losses, but it’s time to wake up and move past these idiots. Hopefully, she loses.

Problem is, they don't care about being popular. Trump lost the popular vote TWICE and even the second time they're talking about cheating, from the people who brought us Redmap, literally "How can we gerrymander so much we will get elected every time no matter how few people vote for us?"

Forum List

Back