The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

Nope, I think it's stupid....But if we are all going to be stupid, might as well dish it out as well. Right?

stupid - certainly.

low class - yep.

dish what out? you defending a low class stupid performance artist?

go right ahead, it amuses me.

stupid - certainly.

low class - yep.

dish what out? you defending a low class stupid performance artist?

go right ahead, it amuses me.

Oh, you know, and somehow I don't think it amuses you...I think it pisses you off...And to that, all I can say is good for the goose, good for the gander.

Oh, you know, and somehow I don't think it amuses you...I think it pisses you off...And to that, all I can say is good for the goose, good for the gander.

okey dokey.

you go with that little fella...........

Oh, bringing race into it now eh? I accept your consession...

1gv838.jpg

it's not about butt hurtness ... but rather the low class gutter act of hers.

if anyone in a civil job said anything similar to a co-worker, they would have been terminated & possibly sued.

Not if the person being made fun of, was a straight white male, they wouldn't.

like electing a liberal that doesn't make childish demands and attack people who don't give in?
Your pathetic whataboutism will not save you. If this material is too much for your delicate sensibilities, go enjoy some of the other board's content. I think there might even be a kids' section for you soon.

One of the many reasons they adore their leader so much is that he's so much like them.
AND... the KEY part.... he gets away with it. He was even REWARDED for it. Classless, ignorant, unethical, amoral jackasses like trump have populated right wing media for decades. But what might play on AM radio or FOX did not necessarily work, when coming out of the mouth of a person with actual responsibility.

The "epiphany" they had is that they no longer had to hide their childish, cruel, anti-intellectual, unethical behavior (in their eyes). They no longer had to accept facts and reality, lest they face ridicule and embarrassment. Now they can say "biggest inaugural crowd in history" over and over, with not just no consequences, but with actual REWARDS for it.

The chief reward being the praise of the orange pile of shit and the nodding approval of their community of fellow cultists.. "We love you. You're very special."

AND... the KEY part.... he gets away with it. He was even REWARDED for it. Classless, ignorant, unethical, amoral jackasses like trump have populated right wing media for decades. But what might play on AM radio or FOX did not necessarily work, when coming out of the mouth of a person with actual responsibility.

The "epiphany" they had is that they no longer had to hide their childish, cruel, anti-intellectual, unethical behavior (in their eyes). They no longer had to accept facts and reality, lest they face ridicule and embarrassment. Now they can say "biggest inaugural crowd in history" over and over, with not just no consequences, but with actual REWARDS for it.

The chief reward being the praise of the orange pile of shit and the nodding approval of their community of fellow cultists.. "We love you. You're very special."
As I always say, this was growing for decades, just waiting for the right person to come along.

Turns out, this is who they've been all along. I have to admit, it was right in front of us, and we didn't see it. I assumed this country was better than this.

Not if the person being made fun of, was a straight white male, they wouldn't.

one thing for sure - if it was a straight white male being the target - he wouldn't get phone calls threatening his life.

do you think if something happens, with that target on her back - Qanon veronica should be held responsible - at least in part?

lol ... that was a rhetorical question - i already know how you would answer, cartoon boy.

No irony. I don't feel I can judge anyone's quality of life or whether their continued existence hinges on my judgement.

You, however, do. And you have no explanation why. You're just a gibbering idiot on the internet.

one thing for sure - if it was a straight white male being the target - he wouldn't get phone calls threatening his life.

do you think if something happens, with that target on her back - Qanon veronica should be held responsible - at least in part?

lol ... that was a rhetorical question - i already know how you would answer, cartoon boy.

You want to hold people responsible for those that are motivated to violence by their inflammatory rhetoric?

What you really mean, is that you want to do that, with people from the RIGHT, only.

Lord knows that you would never want to worry about how calling someone a w.s. falsely, might get them killed by an blm, or antifa mob.

Forum List

Back