The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

Oh, you mean you've figured out a way to make me stop saying things that hurt your feelings?

Go ahead. Tell me. I'll figure your probability of success.

if by 'hurt feelings' , you mean laughing & mocking you, then ...
you are correct, sir. :heehee:

she criticized the israeli gov'ment ... what exactly did she say about jewish people?
Damn you’re ignorant. Been posted probably hundreds of times in multiple threads. Keep defending an Anti-Semite. Show your true colors.

w
Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House. How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.
When the left stops defending Biden, Kameltoe, Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Waters, Booker, Pressley, Feinstein, Cantwell, Murray, the squad, Inslee, Brown, Newsom, et al.

Boy, you said, "so just stfu & sit the fuck down.".

Still waiting to hear how you're going to make me do that.

oh now i understand ....

you played hooky on the day that taught hyperbole.

image-7.jpg

donny sure loves the poorly educated long time.

I'm curious how you believe that disproves my claim. Could you walk me through your thought process -- sorry, I mean emotional process?

yer chosen one is the king of tantrums.

he grasps onto any slight against him - perceived or actual & won't let go. just look at that pic - does THAT look like a grown man acting grown up?

lol ... you're really bad at this, aren'tcha daaaaaaaaaaaavey?

1638638505335.jpeg

Forum List

Back