Boebert Drops Democrat Boyfriend Like A Bad Habit - Husband Takes The Blame

What a Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last person who should be moralizing about sins is a person that supports baby-f*ckers and Satanists.
This is what I mean about the crazies have taken over the Republican party. My buddy at the dog park. When he snapped yesterday because clearly you Republicans have gotten together and there is a sense of urgency among you all. You are really campaigning hard. Making excuses. Continuing to lie.

The guy said, "Do you think Biden is innocent yes or no". I said of course he's innocent. He said OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO BRAINWASHED. SHEEP!"

So he believes the House Republicans witch hunt looking into Joe's possible crimes with son Hunter. No evidence. None. But he is sure Biden guilty. SURE of it! But Trump is innocent. It's because he's an outsider. They were picking on him.

Sorry, not buying it. And I believe Trump loses badly next year. Glad you are running him actually. Perhaps Christie or Nikki could have beat Joe. Not Trump.

This is what I mean about the crazies have taken over the Republican party. My buddy at the dog park. When he snapped yesterday because clearly you Republicans have gotten together and there is a sense of urgency among you all. You are really campaigning hard. Making excuses. Continuing to lie.

The guy said, "Do you think Biden is innocent yes or no". I said of course he's innocent. He said OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO BRAINWASHED. SHEEP!"

So he believes the House Republicans witch hunt looking into Joe's possible crimes with son Hunter. No evidence. None. But he is sure Biden guilty. SURE of it! But Trump is innocent. It's because he's an outsider. They were picking on him.

Sorry, not buying it. And I believe Trump loses badly next year. Glad you are running him actually. Perhaps Christie or Nikki could have beat Joe. Not Trump.
He's guilty. They have his bank accounts.....and proof of every one of the transactions.
They had most of that before he ran for president, but the FBI sat on it.
It's not a witchhunt.

It's the real dealio, not like that Russian Collusion nonsense.

Wasn't Former President Clinton impeached? Did anyone ever vote for him again? For anything?
Yes he was impeached for lying under oath, yet you still make excuses for him. Will you do the same if you could get Trump lying under oath about a blowjob?

Have you seen Boebert's hypocritical church sermons?

Yes, Satan's minions are leading you all astray to perdition.

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

For those who guide this people are leading them astray; And those who are guided by them are brought to confusion.

Saint-Trump-1.jpg
I don't know who she is, but if she preaches about living the Christian lifestyle and did that. She is a hypocrite.

He's guilty. They have his bank accounts.....and proof of every one of the transactions.
They had most of that before he ran for president, but the FBI sat on it.
It's not a witchhunt.

It's the real dealio, not like that Russian Collusion nonsense.
Nonsense.

Christopher Asher Wray (born December 17, 1966) is an American attorney who is the current director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). He was nominated by president Donald Trump on June 7, 2017, and has served since August 2, 2017

Nonsense.

Christopher Asher Wray (born December 17, 1966) is an American attorney who is the current director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). He was nominated by president Donald Trump on June 7, 2017, and has served since August 2, 2017
Wray was recommended to him by one of the moles working for the NeverTrumpers.
Wray has been back-stabbing Trump from day-one.

Then you should question trumps judgement because that’s your excuse for literally hundreds of former trump associates.

How about we stop having billionaires run our country and bribe our Supreme Court justices. Can we just agree on that?

Lefties defended Bill Clinton when he molested an intern barely older than his daughter but they focus on a republican babe who did nothing and apologized for it. Go figure.
If Democrats here had there way, Hillary would be president and Bill would be parting with Epstien in the White House today, and democrats here would be defending them.

"TMZ chased up to Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) to ask about the groping incident in Denver at the Beetlejuice musical. Bobert had previously said that the incident was really a misunderstanding due to her "overtly animated personality." That was before a video was released showing Boebert and her date groping each other in the theatre.

After reports revealed he owned an LGBTQ-friendly bar with drag performers and was a registered Democrat, Boebert told TMZ they were done. “It was mostly a lovely time,” she said. “He’s a wonderful man, it was a great time ... He’s a private citizen, but we have peacefully parted at this time.”"All future date nights have been cancelled, and I learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date,” she told a TMZ reporter in DC."

I wonder if this was their first date; I highly doubt it - but hey, as she said, she was just having some "Me time" which is fairly common after a divorce. Just go out on dates, have some fun, give a handjob during a musical, usual shit - but under no circumstances do you do these things with a communist pedophile Democrat....even if he is a wonderful man who gave you a great time; which means this guy was sent in by Jews to go undercover and trick Boebert into jerking him off during Beetlejuice, which could happen to anyone really. However, the husband is taking the blame for his wife's overly friendly pussy:

"Rep. Lauren Boebert isn't to blame for her raunchy theater hookup -- her estranged husband is actually responsible for making her a horny single ... so says the man himself. Jayson Boebert -- who's in the middle of a divorce right now with the Colorado congresswoman -- took to Facebook Monday to defend his soon-to-be ex-wife ... saying that people shouldn't pile on Lauren for her behavior, and instead come after him.

Jayson goes on to praise Lauren as an exceptional mom, wife and grandmother -- adding that she was a wonderful spouse and partner in their marriage ... that is, before he shattered her trust by cheating. [He] says he's put Rep. Boebert through the wringer, and believes it's because of this pain that she might've acted out this way. He then makes a personal overture to her personally, saying he stands behind her and condemns the attacks coming her way in the fallout."

In other words, Mr. Boebert is saying:

Trashy Spice is going through some stuff right now.

"TMZ chased up to Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) to ask about the groping incident in Denver at the Beetlejuice musical. Bobert had previously said that the incident was really a misunderstanding due to her "overtly animated personality." That was before a video was released showing Boebert and her date groping each other in the theatre.

After reports revealed he owned an LGBTQ-friendly bar with drag performers and was a registered Democrat, Boebert told TMZ they were done. “It was mostly a lovely time,” she said. “He’s a wonderful man, it was a great time ... He’s a private citizen, but we have peacefully parted at this time.”"All future date nights have been cancelled, and I learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date,” she told a TMZ reporter in DC."

I wonder if this was their first date; I highly doubt it - but hey, as she said, she was just having some "Me time" which is fairly common after a divorce. Just go out on dates, have some fun, give a handjob during a musical, usual shit - but under no circumstances do you do these things with a communist pedophile Democrat....even if he is a wonderful man who gave you a great time; which means this guy was sent in by Jews to go undercover and trick Boebert into jerking him off during Beetlejuice, which could happen to anyone really. However, the husband is taking the blame for his wife's overly friendly pussy:

"Rep. Lauren Boebert isn't to blame for her raunchy theater hookup -- her estranged husband is actually responsible for making her a horny single ... so says the man himself. Jayson Boebert -- who's in the middle of a divorce right now with the Colorado congresswoman -- took to Facebook Monday to defend his soon-to-be ex-wife ... saying that people shouldn't pile on Lauren for her behavior, and instead come after him.

Jayson goes on to praise Lauren as an exceptional mom, wife and grandmother -- adding that she was a wonderful spouse and partner in their marriage ... that is, before he shattered her trust by cheating. [He] says he's put Rep. Boebert through the wringer, and believes it's because of this pain that she might've acted out this way. He then makes a personal overture to her personally, saying he stands behind her and condemns the attacks coming her way in the fallout."

I'm just surprised that the Democrat boyfriend showed heterosexual tendencies. That is unusal. Most Democrats are queers or trannies.

It's sad that while the economy is in the tank, with a record number of Americans worse off then before Xiden was elected, Xiden's humanitarian crisis on the border, and his pro-terrorist policies, the dembots are getting their "news" from TMZ
If the lowest unemployment in recorded history means the economy is in the tank -- I don't ever want to hear another Trumper talk to me about "lowest unemployment ever" at any point ever again....yall have let it be known that you are full of shit

It's sad that while the economy is in the tank, with a record number of Americans worse off then before Xiden was elected, Xiden's humanitarian crisis on the border, and his pro-terrorist policies, the dembots are getting their "news" from TMZ
Performative asshole Lauren Boebert is a non-stop attention whore.

She fucked around and found out that's a double-edged sword.

Performative asshole Lauren Boebert is a non-stop attention whore.

She fucked around and found out that's a double-edged sword.
oh you think she staged all this to get on TMZ? hahah

If the lowest unemployment in recorded history means the economy is in the tank -- I don't ever want to hear another Trumper talk to me about "lowest unemployment ever" at any point ever again....yall have let it be known that you are full of shit
UE is one part of the economy...and its' nice people returned to their pre-pandemic jobs...but historically when we discussed low UE, we didn't have record xidenflation and a record number of Americans worse off since the President was elected.

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent:​

Forum List

Back