Boebert the Brave

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Boebert's election was a bit closer than expected. She could use it as an excuse to turn into a RINO. The good news is she will not bend, she still be a conservative Republican. I doubt she even flinched on election day.

---Far-right Rep. Lauren Boebert eked out the narrowest of victories in Republican-friendly territory last fall, defeating Democrat Adam Frisch by only 546 votes and stunning political watchers who hadn’t had the sleepy Colorado race on their radar.

Frisch is now seeking a rematch — and Boebert, a conservative firebrand and culture warrior, hasn’t moderated her policy positions or toned down her rhetoric in her second term on Capitol Hill.---

Boebert's election was a bit closer than expected. She could use it as an excuse to turn into a RINO. The good news is she will not bend, she still be a conservative Republican. I doubt she even flinched on election day.

---Far-right Rep. Lauren Boebert eked out the narrowest of victories in Republican-friendly territory last fall, defeating Democrat Adam Frisch by only 546 votes and stunning political watchers who hadn’t had the sleepy Colorado race on their radar.

Frisch is now seeking a rematch — and Boebert, a conservative firebrand and culture warrior, hasn’t moderated her policy positions or toned down her rhetoric in her second term on Capitol Hill.---

The Dems will spend millions to try and defeat her.

This is the longest she's ever been able to keep a job. She's on the verge of cracking.

Forum List

Back