The right is finally starting to figure out Trump

Do lefties really want to open the can of worms about "losing your grip"? Come on lefties, Trump ain't the president and he doesn't have his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. You need to deal with the reality of the Biden regime and treason and insanity.
We should post Biden videos here then watch all the lefties run away to another thread.

Those are voters. And before the steal was in place, it was indeed an indicator of our elections. Trump won the last election, and if we don't fix our election problems right now, he'll win the next one too and Newsom will walk into the White House, just like Biden did.
Crowd sizes dont win elections and you're obviously mentally ill for thinking trump won the last election.

I appreciate you Linking a RW neo-Con publication that has always hated Trump and MAGA.
You are an idiot.
It's an opinion piece from a republican voter. Their votes dont count now? You better wake up Red Hat because you're going to be in for a big surprise in the primaries.

It's an opinion piece from a republican voter. Their votes dont count now? You better wake up Red Hat because you're going to be in for a big surprise in the primaries.
I’m not a Republican Wall Street Ass Kisser, I’m a MAGA.

I’m not a Republican Wall Street Ass Kisser, I’m a MAGA.
You're a flash in the pan, Red Hat. You actually think trump will become President after all that has happened? You're delusional. I posted that article simply because the tide has turned with trump. He's a loser and nobody wants to be associated with losers except other losers.

You're a flash in the pan, Red Hat. You actually think trump will become President after all that has happened? You're delusional. I posted that article simply because the tide has turned with trump. He's a loser and nobody wants to be associated with losers except other losers.
Uh huh.
If you believe this, you should hope Trump wins the nomination.
You are, of course, shitting in your pants because these same people published Trump hating articles in 2015 and Trump won.
in summary, you are psychotic.

Took them long enough. Loved the "drunken talk radio caller" line.....
Obviously they knew he was a piece of shit, dangerous for the country, and stuck with him anyway to get a tax cut for the rich and the most radically conservative court in 100 years. One in favor of forcing women to bring their pregnancies to term against their will.

Uh huh.
If you believe this, you should hope Trump wins the nomination.
You are, of course, shitting in your pants because these same people published Trump hating articles in 2015 and Trump won.
in summary, you are psychotic.
Did you even read the article? How does a Conservative magazine publishing a negative article about Trump make me psychotic? You're delusional if you think trump is going to get the same level of support he did in 2015. People are already backing away from him. He's toxic in more ways than one. But of course animals like you think he's some sort of god, because you're just as shitty of a person as he is.

I hope Trump doesnt get the nomination. I dont even want the slimmest of chances that he ever steps foot into the WH ever again.

Another Dem TDS thread love it.
So nobody is supposed to post articles about a guy running for President on a political message board? Or if we do, we have TDS? LOL that was a good one. And by the way, the article came from a Conservative magazine's website, dummy.

Do lefties really want to open the can of worms about "losing your grip"? Come on lefties, Trump ain't the president and he doesn't have his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. You need to deal with the reality of the Biden regime and treason and insanity.
Trump is running for President in case you didnt hear.

Forum List

Back