The right is finally starting to figure out Trump

Took them long enough. Loved the "drunken talk radio caller" line.....

A day late and a dollar short.
howler-monkey-facts.jpg

Biden would defeat Trump with about the same number of electoral's in 2024 if he's the candidate. We all know it! Hell, I don't think anyone can beat Biden as the American people want the safetynet, want human rights and want sanity. Sure, they want police too but that is what is good about Biden as he is a moderate and isn't leaving reality like some of the idiots on the extremes want and so he is likely to win, win and win some more.

Last edited:

Took them long enough. Loved the "drunken talk radio caller" line.....
The GQP politicians and politicos would love to get rid of him, but they know the street level rubes still adore him and believe him.

So they're stuck. That's what happens when you sell your soul to a con man. They should be ashamed, but sociopaths don't feel shame.

Biden would defeat Trump with about the same number of electoral's in 2024 if he's the candidate. We all know it! Hell, I don't think anyone can beat Biden as the American people want the safetynet, want human rights and want sanity. Sure, they want police too but that is what is good about Biden as he is a moderate and isn't leaving reality like some of the idiots on the extremes want and so he is likely to win, win and win some more.
3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg

I'll just destroy the OP now. The author of the linked to hit piece is a professional Trump hater. The headlines in Jan, 2016 "Cooke rips Trump". The headlines today Jan, 2023 "Cooke rips Trump". So much for the lame OP, I tore it to shreds. Boo hoo OP a swing and a miss. :itsok:

LOL still thinkins ones rally size has anything to do with getting elected.
Those are voters. And before the steal was in place, it was indeed an indicator of our elections. Trump won the last election, and if we don't fix our election problems right now, he'll win the next one too and Newsom will walk into the White House, just like Biden did.

Do lefties really want to open the can of worms about "losing your grip"? Come on lefties, Trump ain't the president and he doesn't have his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. You need to deal with the reality of the Biden regime and treason and insanity.

Forum List

Back