The Right Doesn’t Need Fact-Checkers

Fact-checking Trump???
Really.....as though those arbiters of 'facts,' of 'truth' are in any way that????

Nope. Far from it.
Here’s why: The Right speaks the truth, and is never wrong, and those ‘fact-checkers’ are the modern version of Izvestia and Pravda.

1.First there was PolitiFact, founded in 2007 by the Leftwing Tampa Bay Times. Giving the Devil his due, no one does propaganda better than the Left. ‘Fact-Checkers’ are nothing more than an extension of the media, and you know whose side they’re on. These iterations are simply the reverse of ‘plausible deniability’…..they are something for Democrat simpletons to quote as ‘see….I told you so!’

2. Giving a wink and a nod to other similar outlets, PolitiFact was awarded a Pulitzer Prize in 2009, pretty much authorizing other news organizations to get on board, such as CNN and the Washington Post. If you believe that a Pulitzer Prize is a mark of authenticity, remember, these were the folks who gave Walter Duranty and the NYTimes the prize for lying to the world while their idol, Stalin, starved ten million to death.

3. The value of these fake fact-checkers to the lies that allow the Democrats to alter the course of the nation is beyond calculating. America had the finest healthcare in the world, Americans had the greatest life spans, and lots of folks came here when they needed care, and the huge majority of Americans were very happy with it….but Democrats and their fact-checkers saw a way to grab a major chunk of the economy. With lies.

4. “The 2013 “Lie of the Year” was something Obama had been saying for five years: “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” Conveniently, PolitiFact didn’t even call this a full “lie,” let alone the biggest of the year, until after Obama had faced voters for the last time and he was insulated from any blowback. In 2009 and again in 2012, PolitiFact did check the oft-repeated declaration, rating it “half true” both times. During the 2008 campaign, it declared it to be “true.” The first time PolitiFact checked it, it entitled the piece “Obama’s Plan Expands Existing System.” Angie Drobnic Holan, “Obama’s Plan Expands Existing System,” PolitiFact, October 9, 2008, http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/ oct/09/barack-obama/mas-mas-plan-pands-exist-system/.tem/.

That piece says of the lie, “Obama is accurately describing his health care plan here. He advocates a program that seeks to build on the current system, rather than dismantling it and starting over.”

In its conclusion, PolitiFact doubled down on the regurgitating of Democratic campaign talking points: It remains to be seen whether Obama’s plan will actually be able to achieve the cost savings it promises for the health care system. But people who want to keep their current insurance should be able to do that under Obama’s plan. His description of his plan is accurate, and we rate his statement True.”
Derek Hunter, "Outrage, Inc."

The only time one should ever….EVER….accept a fact-checker as telling the truth is when it verifies what the Right is saying.

To put it another way…. Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
You are completely unhinged. Time for some professional help and even more professional drug treatments!

This is toooooo simple.....as you are.

Watch how easily I turn the tables and prove you are the liar.

. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

I love it that the only way for you to defend the lies of the Right is to divert attention by attacking the Left. Isn't that like saying, "sure we're terrible liars but just look at the other side". Not much of a defense now is it?
Imagine the intensity of a pathology so powerful that you really believe you're infallible, never wrong.

The profound question to me is, how far deep this goes in their subconscious. Is it just the game-playing of hardcore partisan ideologues, only half serious? Or is it a Trumpian case of narcissistic personality disorder, in which they essentially believe anything that comes out of their mouth in real time because it buttresses their brittle self esteem?

As I observe this stuff here, that's one of the most fascinating questions for me. Maybe THE most fascinating.
I think many people long for a powerful, all-knowing, infalleable, father figure. There have always been politicians or religious cult figures willing to take on that position. Some are good but some are not.

"....politicians or religious cult ..."

One can certainly understand such a belief on the part of the Leftists, such as you...., worshiping at the alter of Obama, who promised that his election "was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth"

After all, you side advanced him as god, Jesus, and the messiah.

And once again we find Rule #2 in effect.
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

9. Remember the mission of those ‘fact-checkers:’ either hide or verify every lie of the Democrat Party. So when the evils that the Right warned about came to pass….whose fault was it? Not the Democrats.

You lost your healthcare insurance?

Policy can cancelled???

“…your mean employers might switch your plan or an evil insurance company could, but that would all be natural and would have nothing to do with the law. Sure, the law might make things a little worse, but it would for your own good, you stupid American, because, “on balance” you’d “benefit from the law’s provisions.”

By the next year, with reality looking it in the face and 5 million people receiving cancellation letters for their medical insurance plans, PolitiFact, after declaring it “true” once and “half true” twice, said that Obama’s “promise was impossible to keep.”
Angie Drobnic Holan, “Lie of the Year: ‘If You Like Your Health Care Plan, You Can Keep It,’” PolitiFact, December 13, 2013, PolitiFact truth-meter/article/2013/dec/dec/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keepit/.

And Hussein tried soooo hard!

No admission that it was simply a bald-faced lie from the start.
I love it that the only way for you to defend the lies of the Right is to divert attention by attacking the Left. Isn't that like saying, "sure we're terrible liars but just look at the other side". Not much of a defense now is it?

What lies?
Trump said if you want a test you can get a test. I know several people who have been unable to be tested to this day.

That's it????

What are you muttering...."must-defend-party....."

Get back under the rock.
So how many lives were lost to the virus because tests were unavailable? I guess you can ignore those lives just as you ignore Trump's lies. What you have made clear is that the Right doesn't need fact-checkers since they don't seem to care about the truth.

Actually I think that applies to you and many Trump supporters but not the Right in general. I think there is still a majority of the GOP that have to hold their noses and cover their ears when it comes to Trump.

You are to intelligent discourse what the coronavirus is to public health.

I look forward to seeing your picture on a milk carton.
I accept your surrender.

What a juvenile post from a mindless juvenile.

Fact-checking Trump???
Really.....as though those arbiters of 'facts,' of 'truth' are in any way that????

Nope. Far from it.
Here’s why: The Right speaks the truth,
NEVER? lol pussie.
Lying sack of crap just like trumpstain.
Nov 2020, (D) wins unless the right wing Cheats, again.

Post like an adult and I may respond.

The Right speaks the truth, and is never wrong
Surely you don't believe this do you??? I mean come on, I strive to be as honest as possible and I am often wrong. And my mistakes usually occur when I take a story, from the left or right, and run with it on face value. I do think social media or any other outlet "fact checking" anything is usually a farce but that statement from you defies logic.
Gramps, I'd ask you to seriously consider the possibility that she's not kidding. That she really believes it. She and they speak only The Truth, and she and they are never wrong.

And then I'd ask you to consider the big picture ramifications of that, in a country of myriad opinions and perspectives and experiences and ideas.

Is that a good, constructive, American view to maintain?
Only God and machines are never wrong. I wonder which one she is?

You know very well you don't wonder.

You know.

The Right speaks the truth, and is never wrong, and ...
Here is PoliticalChic ... in all her GLORY! :boobies: :laughing0301:

Here is one more thing you can learn from moi....

In his 1975 speech to CPAC Ronald Reagan said that, “Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people”.

And I write with that guidance.

You'll never be me......but you should try.

Fact-checking Trump???

Nope. Far from it.
Here’s why: The Right speaks the truth, and is never wrong, and those ‘fact-checkers’ are the modern version of Izvestia and Pravda.

1.First there was PolitiFact, founded in 2007 by the Leftwing Tampa Bay Times. Giving the Devil his due, no one does propaganda better than the Left. ‘Fact-Checkers’ are nothing more than an extension of the media, and you know whose side they’re on. These iterations are simply the reverse of ‘plausible deniability’…..they are something for Democrat simpletons to quote as ‘see….I told you so!’

2. Giving a wink and a nod to other similar outlets, PolitiFact was awarded a Pulitzer Prize in 2009, pretty much authorizing other news organizations to get on board, such as CNN and the Washington Post. If you believe that a Pulitzer Prize is a mark of authenticity, remember, these were the folks who gave Walter Duranty and the NYTimes the prize for lying to the world while their idol, Stalin, starved ten million to death.

3. The value of these fake fact-checkers to the lies that allow the Democrats to alter the course of the nation is beyond calculating. America had the finest healthcare in the world, Americans had the greatest life spans, and lots of folks came here when they needed care, and the huge majority of Americans were very happy with it….but Democrats and their fact-checkers saw a way to grab a major chunk of the economy. With lies.

4. “The 2013 “Lie of the Year” was something Obama had been saying for five years: “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” Conveniently, PolitiFact didn’t even call this a full “lie,” let alone the biggest of the year, until after Obama had faced voters for the last time and he was insulated from any blowback. In 2009 and again in 2012, PolitiFact did check the oft-repeated declaration, rating it “half true” both times. During the 2008 campaign, it declared it to be “true.” The first time PolitiFact checked it, it entitled the piece “Obama’s Plan Expands Existing System.” Angie Drobnic Holan, “Obama’s Plan Expands Existing System,” PolitiFact, October 9, 2008, http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/ oct/09/barack-obama/mas-mas-plan-pands-exist-system/.tem/.

That piece says of the lie, “Obama is accurately describing his health care plan here. He advocates a program that seeks to build on the current system, rather than dismantling it and starting over.”

In its conclusion, PolitiFact doubled down on the regurgitating of Democratic campaign talking points: It remains to be seen whether Obama’s plan will actually be able to achieve the cost savings it promises for the health care system. But people who want to keep their current insurance should be able to do that under Obama’s plan. His description of his plan is accurate, and we rate his statement True.”
Derek Hunter, "Outrage, Inc."

The only time one should ever….EVER….accept a fact-checker as telling the truth is when it verifies what the Right is saying.

To put it another way…. Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
You are completely unhinged. Time for some professional help and even more professional drug treatments!

What a cleaver and insightful post......if it were written by a three year old.

Are you a three year old?

They say that good writing is attributable to good reading. It's time for you to move on from Bazooka Comics to actual books.

If there was actually any further need to expose what the bogus 'fact checkers' really are, and that they are no more than attacks on any opponents of the Democrats/Leftists, .....

.....here is the sort of thing they do ad infinitum:

"On October 19, 2016, it fact-checked the following statement by Donald Trump: “Let me just tell you before we go any further, in Chicago, which has the toughest gun control laws in the United States, probably you could say by far, they have more gun violence than any other city. So we have the toughest laws and you have tremendous gun violence.” Chicago has been experiencing an incredible number of murders and shooting in recent years, with 762 murders and a stunning 4,331 shootings in 2016.
Azadeh Ansari and Rosa Flores, “Chicago’s 762 homicides in 2016 is highest in 19 years,” CNN, January 2, 2017, https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/01/us/ chicago-mur-ders-2016/dex.html.

Derek Hunter writes:
"Chicago also is noted for having notoriously tough restrictions on gun ownership, which leaves law-abiding citizens vulnerable to criminals, who obviously don’t obey those laws. That would seem self-evident in what Trump said. Although what officially constitutes “the toughest gun control laws” in the country is open for debate, it’s not up to NBC News to decide. However, “Chicago officials dispute that their laws are the toughest, as Trump claimed,” NBC’s fact-check declared.
“Trump Cites Chicago Gun Laws and Crime Stats as Proof Gun Laws Don’t Work. Not So Fast,” NBC News, October 19, 2016, NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News card/trump-cites-chicago-gun-laws-crime-stats-proof-gun-laws-n669506.

Hunter: "Not any organization, not any proof, just “Chicago officials” say. Nor was there any attempt to describe the restrictions on the Second Amendment the city has in place; just a pronouncement by unnamed officials taken as fact when compared to something NBC deemed not a fact. NBC acknowledged this ambiguity, in a sense, when it glossed over the first part of its “check” and continued, “but either way, strict city laws are undercut by more lax laws elsewhere. To wit: A majority of Chicago’s illegal guns were first bought out of state.”

Here's the real 'fact:'
There are zero gun stores in the city of Chicago. Its laws, which may or may not be the toughest in the country, have outlawed the opening of one.

Fact-checkers: simple minded troglodytes hired by the Left to influence even more simple-minded troglodytes.
They are on display in this thread, whining 'is not, issssssssssss noooootttttttttt!!!"

There is no doubt low intelligence goes with right wing ideology. The responses in here are indisputable proof of that.

Donald Trump lies “My dad was German” “I won Michigan’s Man of the Year” shit like that is a 100% blatant lie.

Obama’s “lies” are policy disputes. Hundreds of Millions of Americans have kept their doctors but, no, not everyone kept their doctor just like they didn’t before Obamacare. It was a bad comment but not a lie.

You guys are F’ing morons. I love this place. I feel so smart after a few minutes of this shit.

There is no doubt low intelligence goes with right wing ideology. The responses in here are indisputable proof of that.

Donald Trump lies “My dad was German” “I won Michigan’s Man of the Year” shit like that is a 100% blatant lie.

Obama’s “lies” are policy disputes. Hundreds of Millions of Americans have kept their doctors but, no, not everyone kept their doctor just like they didn’t before Obamacare. It was a bad comment but not a lie.

You guys are F’ing morons. I love this place. I feel so smart after a few minutes of this shit.

Watch me put you in your place.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Sooo.....you're a government school grad, huh?

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The best schools actually with multiple degrees. You just posted lies and prove you never went to school and if you did you didn’t pay attention.

Your first quote comes from an interview where Obama was encouraging Latinos to vote in order to give a voice to those who can’t vote because they arent citizens. That is the interview. Watch it. If you pick a sentence and paste it here it just proves you are uneducated and easily fooled. That’s why republicans like you all.

The second one isn’t a lie even if you stretch it. Under Obama there were no nukes for Iran. We’ve been going backwards since Trump tore up the agreement that the rest of our allies wanted us to keep. So who are you going to Trust? Trump who promised to work and never play golf or every single policy expert in NATO?

Queue up your name calling and accusations that liberals want to destroy America bullshit now that you’ve been embarrassed.

There is no embarrassing a woman who thinks deep in her heart that she is God, the transubstantiated essence of a mean, foul-mouthed, retarded version of Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:

The best schools actually with multiple degrees. You just posted lies and prove you never went to school and if you did you didn’t pay attention.

Your first quote comes from an interview where Obama was encouraging Latinos to vote in order to give a voice to those who can’t vote because they arent citizens. That is the interview. Watch it. If you pick a sentence and paste it here it just proves you are uneducated and easily fooled. That’s why republicans like you all.

The second one isn’t a lie even if you stretch it. Under Obama there were no nukes for Iran. We’ve been going backwards since Trump tore up the agreement that the rest of our allies wanted us to keep. So who are you going to Trust? Trump who promised to work and never play golf or every single policy expert in NATO?

Queue up your name calling and accusations that liberals want to destroy America bullshit now that you’ve been embarrassed.

"You just posted lies and prove you never went to school and if you did you didn’t pay attention."

I'm an Ivy League grad.....

Did Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?

"Your first quote comes from an interview where Obama was encouraging Latinos to vote in order to give a voice to those who can’t vote because they arent citizens."

Let's see how quickly I can prove you a liar.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back