The Right Doesn’t Need Fact-Checkers

There is no doubt low intelligence goes with right wing ideology. The responses in here are indisputable proof of that.

Donald Trump lies “My dad was German” “I won Michigan’s Man of the Year” shit like that is a 100% blatant lie.

Obama’s “lies” are policy disputes. Hundreds of Millions of Americans have kept their doctors but, no, not everyone kept their doctor just like they didn’t before Obamacare. It was a bad comment but not a lie.

You guys are F’ing morons. I love this place. I feel so smart after a few minutes of this shit.

Watch me put you in your place.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Sooo.....you're a government school grad, huh?
The best schools actually with multiple degrees. You just posted lies and prove you never went to school and if you did you didn’t pay attention.

Your first quote comes from an interview where Obama was encouraging Latinos to vote in order to give a voice to those who can’t vote because they arent citizens. That is the interview. Watch it. If you pick a sentence and paste it here it just proves you are uneducated and easily fooled. That’s why republicans like you all.

The second one isn’t a lie even if you stretch it. Under Obama there were no nukes for Iran. We’ve been going backwards since Trump tore up the agreement that the rest of our allies wanted us to keep. So who are you going to Trust? Trump who promised to work and never play golf or every single policy expert in NATO?

Queue up your name calling and accusations that liberals want to destroy America bullshit now that you’ve been embarrassed.

"Your first quote comes from an interview where Obama was encouraging Latinos to vote in order to give a voice to those who can’t vote because they arent citizens."

Let's see how quickly I can prove you a liar.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

You are really dumber than shit. Jesus fuck, quit posting & get a fucking education.

Your problem is that Obama speaks at a high level & you can only comprehend Trump who speaks at a 5 year old level.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work for right wing women willing to vote blue and not red!

There is no doubt low intelligence goes with right wing ideology. The responses in here are indisputable proof of that.

Donald Trump lies “My dad was German” “I won Michigan’s Man of the Year” shit like that is a 100% blatant lie.

Obama’s “lies” are policy disputes. Hundreds of Millions of Americans have kept their doctors but, no, not everyone kept their doctor just like they didn’t before Obamacare. It was a bad comment but not a lie.

You guys are F’ing morons. I love this place. I feel so smart after a few minutes of this shit.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The best schools actually with multiple degrees. You just posted lies and prove you never went to school and if you did you didn’t pay attention.

Your first quote comes from an interview where Obama was encouraging Latinos to vote in order to give a voice to those who can’t vote because they arent citizens. That is the interview. Watch it. If you pick a sentence and paste it here it just proves you are uneducated and easily fooled. That’s why republicans like you all.

The second one isn’t a lie even if you stretch it. Under Obama there were no nukes for Iran. We’ve been going backwards since Trump tore up the agreement that the rest of our allies wanted us to keep. So who are you going to Trust? Trump who promised to work and never play golf or every single policy expert in NATO?

Queue up your name calling and accusations that liberals want to destroy America bullshit now that you’ve been embarrassed.

"Your first quote comes from an interview where Obama was encouraging Latinos to vote in order to give a voice to those who can’t vote because they arent citizens."

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

You are really dumber than shit. Jesus fuck, quit posting & get a fucking education.

Your problem is that Obama speaks at a high level & you can only comprehend Trump who speaks at a 5 year old level.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Fuck off, you voted for Trump & he uses vulgarity all thr FUCKING time.

Pedal your fake outrage somewhere else.

This is toooooo simple.....as you are.

Watch how easily I turn the tables and prove you are the liar.

. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal
10-15 years from now as opposed to 2-3 months.

Such a terrible deal!!!

The point of all these things is to buy time.

And nowhere in there does NPR say it guarantees Iran the bomb.

SMH.

Watch how deftly I put a cork in your pie hole:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Well that's a lie.

A lie in the form of a question, but still a lie.

You are a conservative, so it was a given.

Left you speechless......and brainless.

This is toooooo simple.....as you are.

Watch how easily I turn the tables and prove you are the liar.

. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal
10-15 years from now as opposed to 2-3 months.

Such a terrible deal!!!

The point of all these things is to buy time.

And nowhere in there does NPR say it guarantees Iran the bomb.

SMH.

Watch how deftly I put a cork in your pie hole:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Well that's a lie.

A lie in the form of a question, but still a lie.

You are a conservative, so it was a given.

Left you speechless......and brainless.
Well, no. If I was to answer that dishonest question I would lend it legitimacy it doesn't deserve.

It's a lie in the form of a question.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:

OBAMA:

Listen I cant make it any more clear for you. You posted 34 seconds of the entire interview. Obama was saying only citizens can vote at 3:40 "When you vote you are a citizen." NEXT LINE "There is not a situation where the voting roles are transferred over and people are investigated" means by voting you wont expose your family to an investigation FOLLOWED BY at 3:58 "If you have a family member who is undocumented you have an even greater reason to vote". He never says vote if you're undocumented he says exactly the OPPOSITE of what you are claiming he says. He says if you are voting its because you are a citizen and if you do you wont expose your undocumented family to deportation. That it the 100% true breakdown. But TO MAKE IT CLEAR at 4:15 he says. "Part of what is important to Latino CITIZENS (i capitalized because he PUNCTUATED THIS in his tone) is to make your voice heard"

Now let me ask you this. It is clearly laid out for you to read... I linked the ENTIRE interview below. Watch from 3:30 on through 4:30. It's one minute of your life and if your ivy league education can watch what the president says and thinks he wants non citizens to vote when 15 seconds after your supposed smoking gun clip he says the exact opposite you did not pay attention in school which is exactly what I claimed. My schools are probably better than yours. Go Blue.

I posted the pertinent part of the interview.

Any other part was simply CYA to provide plausible deniability.

His message to illegal alien was right in the part I provided.

If you needed an excuse to lie, Hussein gave it to you: Democrats NEED the illegal alien vote, and Hussein told them to do exactly why they were invited in.

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…”
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Sadly, I don't know of any medication that will stop your lying.

First you actually typed the white flag of debate (ignoring verifiable an undeniable data). Your white flag: "I posted the pertinent part of the interview. Any other part was simply CYA to provide plausible deniability." You basically said because you want to ignore the comment he said 15 seconds later which clearly and indisputably refutes what you claim.

Second, I am 100% positive you do not have an ivy league education and am 100% sure you are actual not female but are in fact an uneducated fat guy trolling.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:

OBAMA:

Listen I cant make it any more clear for you. You posted 34 seconds of the entire interview. Obama was saying only citizens can vote at 3:40 "When you vote you are a citizen." NEXT LINE "There is not a situation where the voting roles are transferred over and people are investigated" means by voting you wont expose your family to an investigation FOLLOWED BY at 3:58 "If you have a family member who is undocumented you have an even greater reason to vote". He never says vote if you're undocumented he says exactly the OPPOSITE of what you are claiming he says. He says if you are voting its because you are a citizen and if you do you wont expose your undocumented family to deportation. That it the 100% true breakdown. But TO MAKE IT CLEAR at 4:15 he says. "Part of what is important to Latino CITIZENS (i capitalized because he PUNCTUATED THIS in his tone) is to make your voice heard"

Now let me ask you this. It is clearly laid out for you to read... I linked the ENTIRE interview below. Watch from 3:30 on through 4:30. It's one minute of your life and if your ivy league education can watch what the president says and thinks he wants non citizens to vote when 15 seconds after your supposed smoking gun clip he says the exact opposite you did not pay attention in school which is exactly what I claimed. My schools are probably better than yours. Go Blue.

If you needed an excuse to lie, Hussein gave it to you: Democrats NEED the illegal alien vote, and Hussein told them to do exactly why they were invited in.

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…”
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

First you actually typed the white flag of debate (ignoring verifiable an undeniable data). Your white flag: "I posted the pertinent part of the interview. Any other part was simply CYA to provide plausible deniability." You basically said because you want to ignore the comment he said 15 seconds later which clearly and indisputably refutes what you claim.

Second, I am 100% positive you do not have an ivy league education and am 100% sure you are actual not female but are in fact an uneducated fat guy trolling.

You couldn't be more wrong if your goal was to be wrong.

I love it that the only way for you to defend the lies of the Right is to divert attention by attacking the Left. Isn't that like saying, "sure we're terrible liars but just look at the other side". Not much of a defense now is it?
Imagine the intensity of a pathology so powerful that you really believe you're infallible, never wrong.

The profound question to me is, how far deep this goes in their subconscious. Is it just the game-playing of hardcore partisan ideologues, only half serious? Or is it a Trumpian case of narcissistic personality disorder, in which they essentially believe anything that comes out of their mouth in real time because it buttresses their brittle self esteem?

As I observe this stuff here, that's one of the most fascinating questions for me. Maybe THE most fascinating.
I think many people long for a powerful, all-knowing, infalleable, father figure. There have always been politicians or religious cult figures willing to take on that position. Some are good but some are not.

"....politicians or religious cult ..."

One can certainly understand such a belief on the part of the Leftists, such as you...., worshiping at the alter of Obama, who promised that his election "was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth"

After all, you side advanced him as god, Jesus, and the messiah.

And once again we find Rule #2 in effect.
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.
You are welcome to your opinions, unfortunately you tend to confuse them with facts.

Much as I enjoy being told what I think and believe, it is you, not me that elevates Obama to a supernatural plane. It is you who considers Obama to be Satan himself.

You are welcome to your opinions, unfortunately you tend to confuse them with facts.
In fact, that may be what exists at the foundation of the pathology.

Over time, opinions are calcified by an echo chamber until they appear, to the afflicted, to be indisputable facts.

This would explain why the afflicted appear to be so absolutely certain of their validity.

Fact-checking Trump???
Really.....as though those arbiters of 'facts,' of 'truth' are in any way that????

Nope. Far from it.
Here’s why: The Right speaks the truth, and is never wrong, and those ‘fact-checkers’ are the modern version of Izvestia and Pravda.

1.First there was PolitiFact, founded in 2007 by the Leftwing Tampa Bay Times. Giving the Devil his due, no one does propaganda better than the Left. ‘Fact-Checkers’ are nothing more than an extension of the media, and you know whose side they’re on. These iterations are simply the reverse of ‘plausible deniability’…..they are something for Democrat simpletons to quote as ‘see….I told you so!’

2. Giving a wink and a nod to other similar outlets, PolitiFact was awarded a Pulitzer Prize in 2009, pretty much authorizing other news organizations to get on board, such as CNN and the Washington Post. If you believe that a Pulitzer Prize is a mark of authenticity, remember, these were the folks who gave Walter Duranty and the NYTimes the prize for lying to the world while their idol, Stalin, starved ten million to death.

3. The value of these fake fact-checkers to the lies that allow the Democrats to alter the course of the nation is beyond calculating. America had the finest healthcare in the world, Americans had the greatest life spans, and lots of folks came here when they needed care, and the huge majority of Americans were very happy with it….but Democrats and their fact-checkers saw a way to grab a major chunk of the economy. With lies.

4. “The 2013 “Lie of the Year” was something Obama had been saying for five years: “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” Conveniently, PolitiFact didn’t even call this a full “lie,” let alone the biggest of the year, until after Obama had faced voters for the last time and he was insulated from any blowback. In 2009 and again in 2012, PolitiFact did check the oft-repeated declaration, rating it “half true” both times. During the 2008 campaign, it declared it to be “true.” The first time PolitiFact checked it, it entitled the piece “Obama’s Plan Expands Existing System.” Angie Drobnic Holan, “Obama’s Plan Expands Existing System,” PolitiFact, October 9, 2008, http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/ oct/09/barack-obama/mas-mas-plan-pands-exist-system/.tem/.

That piece says of the lie, “Obama is accurately describing his health care plan here. He advocates a program that seeks to build on the current system, rather than dismantling it and starting over.”

In its conclusion, PolitiFact doubled down on the regurgitating of Democratic campaign talking points: It remains to be seen whether Obama’s plan will actually be able to achieve the cost savings it promises for the health care system. But people who want to keep their current insurance should be able to do that under Obama’s plan. His description of his plan is accurate, and we rate his statement True.”
Derek Hunter, "Outrage, Inc."

The only time one should ever….EVER….accept a fact-checker as telling the truth is when it verifies what the Right is saying.

To put it another way…. Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

you are truly a lunatic

So you contend Trump is not as bad as someone you consider one of the worst Presidents in history? Faint praise.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:

OBAMA:

I cant be wrong... i showed you the video you just dont want to consider facts. That's ok. You have to come out of your Trump bunker slowly. The truth, like light when you've been in a dark cave, is hard on the eyes at first but if you keep your eyes open and look around you can see so much better than before.

The people who don't want fact checkers are exactly the people who need them the most.

There are no 'fact-checkers,' you dunce.

There are only DNC propagandists, proven in this thread.

You should read the thread before revealing yourself to be a fool.

Oooops. Too late.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:

OBAMA:

I cant be wrong... i showed you the video you just dont want to consider facts. That's ok. You have to come out of your Trump bunker slowly. The truth, like light when you've been in a dark cave, is hard on the eyes at first but if you keep your eyes open and look around you can see so much better than before.

I cant be wrong... showed you the video.

Brutal, huh? Sorry you didn’t run with scissors when you had the chance?

The people who don't want fact checkers are exactly the people who need them the most.
Exactly. EVERYBODY needs fact checking. This thread headline (and many other comments by the OP author) could only be written be a lunatic.

The only 'fact-checker' anyone ever needs.......

.....is me.

Oooops. Too late.

far worse than a mere lunatic you are obviously evil.

I truly hope all the things YOU want to do to liberals and democrats happen to YOU first!

Oooops. Too late.

I see a whiny person who is too insecure to allow people to question them.

Forum List

Back