The Rest of the Videos

Except for the murder of Ashli Babbitt, we agree. observed cops walking away towards some stairs. They must not have thought anything of the group outside the area where the rogue cop was standing aiming at a target. He premeditated her murder.
That was the last line of defense , crossing that line was her fatal mistake.

Just answer this:

1) What was Babbitt's intent?
2) What was the purpose of her trying to breach the restricted area?
3) What was she going to accomplish once on the other side?

Until you can answer these ^^^^ 3 questions, your point of clearing Babbitt is moot.
Just take the time, without deflection, to answer the 3 questions.
Why can't you do that?

Pelosi and the usual suspects set the whole thing up.....and the release of videos is proving this to be a reality.

The whole thing was instigated by Pelosi and others in an attempt to keep Trump from running for POTUS ever again......

......EXACTLY LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE I SAW IT HAPPENING IN REAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Crazy Shit, and you have ZERO proof that Pelosi instigated or set up anything.
There is plenty of video evidence of cult members planning.
Quit blaming this on FBI, Antifa, BLM, and go with what is real.

Why did 3 or 4 cops walk away from what you claim is a restricted area?
It was a restricted area , no doubt about that. US Representatives were being protected in that chamber. It was the last line of defense , it had to be protected.

It was to rush them into the Capitol to be safe.
I love this bar! Now we have good poster Bob W. reporting that all those J6 Jackasses who invaded the Capitol, screaming to hang our Vice President, threatening to shoot our Speaker of the House.....well, they were really only running into the People's House to be protected from the mean cops outside on the Capitol's steps (and while inside they decided to smear their poop on the walls.)

Who knew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nutty thing is that it was Trump being claimed to be an insurrectionist. And he was 2.8 miles away. Wouldn't you say that is a nutty Qanon fiction?
Well, no....not quite.
In fact, Don Trump's actions were recently ruled in a court of law as an insurrection, and he was an insurrectionist.
That's a long way from Bob's QAnon cohorts and their conspiracy nutjobbery. A court decided it.

Not Bob's QAnon chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
He premeditated her murder.
Question: If some other J6 Jackass had jumped into the violently opened breach charging towards the uniformed police, well, would he have been shot?
If so, then how many could that officer 'pre-meditate' to murder?

I love this bar!

---------------------------------------------------

The whole thing was instigated by Pelosi and others in an attempt to keep Trump from running for POTUS ever again.
We have a whole choir of QAnon-singers present tonight.
Must've got tired of eating giblets and brussels sprouts.

The whole thing was instigated by Pelosi and others in an attempt to keep Trump from running

Hey, good poster 'Mudwhistle', let's not forget posts #398 and #400. Remember that exchange?

Here it is again:

#398: "Oh.....that must include the guy they hunted down last week who never entered the Capital. From what I can see.....they're trying to silence witnesses..."
#400: What's his name?
What is he charged with?
What are the details?
----------------------------------------

What happened?
You disappeared?
Went AWOL.
Hightailed it.
Slunk away.
Chickened out.

You never vetted your claim made here on the USMB forum. You were asked to. The forum needs to know if your word is good. That you can ...or will .... stand behind your word.

What happened?
You disappeared?

Just answer this:

Until you can answer these ^^^^ 3 questions, your point of clearing Babbitt is moot.
Where is Robert W to answer?

Great Theory. Wow. Was Babbitt in on the plan too?
Was Babbitt told, "as soon as those cops leave, we will break through the window, then you crawl up and try to enter the restricted zone."

Is that what you think?

You are denying LOTS of actual video evidence.
Lots of Rage by the Cult.

Thanks for thinking of me. I spent this day with my son, his son and wife and their kids.
I did reply to your 3 questions.
You did NOT.

If so, just do a bullet list..... like....
1) answer
2) answer
3) answer

Then I will agree that you have answered the questions.
YOU have failed so far.

I love this bar! Now we have good poster Bob W. reporting that all those J6 Jackasses who invaded the Capitol, screaming to hang our Vice President, threatening to shoot our Speaker of the House.....well, they were really only running into the People's House to be protected from the mean cops outside on the Capitol's steps (and while inside they decided to smear their poop on the walls.)

Who knew?
Corrections. They did not invade the Capitol. They were not screaming anything. They did not threaten to shoot anybody. Why when a black is shot, first thing from Democrats is those god damned cops killed an innocent person. Yet when they kill a white woman, the cops killing her are wonderful humans? No poop that I am aware of was on the walls. This would mean probably some guy dropped his pants and you provide no proof of the poop or the man dropping his pants. Why did you fail to mention this?

You did NOT.

1) answer
2) answer
3) answer

YOU have failed so far.
No, I fully replied to all of your points.

You did NOT.

1) answer
2) answer
3) answer

YOU have failed so far.
Post #425 Read it all

Pelosi and the usual suspects set the whole thing up.....and the release of videos is proving this to be a reality.

The whole thing was instigated by Pelosi and others in an attempt to keep Trump from running for POTUS ever again......

......EXACTLY LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE I SAW IT HAPPENING IN REAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far, I personally have not read proof that it was Nancy. But the LT who was on the scene did blame his female boss. Said he was trying hard to get her to decide but she refused to decide. His goal was to protect the capitol and he did not realize his fellow cops were outside firing at the protestors. This is why the protesters started climbing all over to get to a safe location.

Well, no....not quite.
In fact, Don Trump's actions were recently ruled in a court of law as an insurrection, and he was an insurrectionist.
It is not final. This is under appeal. After the process ends, we will then know if the court called it an insurrection.

Post #425 Read it all
Again, you presented Kelly Conway Alternative Facts.

How about answering the 3 direct questions.
No video deflection.
Just direct response to the 3 questions.

IDK, Not Sure, Etc are acceptable answers.

Now answer the 3 Questions.

he did not realize his fellow cops were outside firing at the protestors. This is why the protesters started climbing all over to get to a safe location.
No kidding?
Being fired at outside?
New news to me.
And those guys screaming to hang Mike Pence were really doing a duck & cover from the uniforms shooting at 'em on the outside?
Who knew?
Bob, you are kinda fun.
Don't leave. You add a fun whimsical QAnon-vibe to the place.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After the process ends, we will then know if the court called it an insurrection.
Umm, noper. You are too late.
In fact, The court already DID call it an insurrection.
Here, lemme show you:

Colorado District Court judge Sarah B. Wallace ruled: "....that Trump did in fact "engage in insurrection" on Jan. 6 and rejected his attorneys' arguments that he was simply engaging in free speech."

"This would mean probably some guy dropped his pants and you provide no proof of the poop or the man dropping his pants. Why did you fail to mention this?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My bad. Thought you knew.

A nano-google can bring up a multitude of reportage.
But I thought this one from Tucker Carlson's 'Daily Caller' publication would suffice:

REPORT: Rioters Smeared Feces, Left Urine In Capitol During Break-In​

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back