The Republicans want the President to agree to have railroad workers keep working, but Bernie and the Marxists want them to strike.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Bernie Sanders Blocks Republican Bid to Avert Rail Strike in Senate

(Bloomberg) -- Senate Republicans failed in a bid to force labor unions and railroads to resolve a fight over contract negotiations, ahead of a strike that threatens to paralyze much of the US rail system.

The Republicans want to avert a strike by the railroad workers, while the Marxists, like Bernie, want them to strike, thus crippling the economy and starving more people. The Lame Stream Media is trying to make it seem that the Republicans are the bad guys, but really it is the Marxists who are going to screw over America, again.

Attachments

• 1663205504773.png
    1663205504773.png
    68 bytes · Views: 12

The Republicans want to avert a strike by the railroad workers, while the Marxists, like Bernie, want them to strike, thus crippling the economy and starving more people. The Lame Stream Media is trying to make it seem that the Republicans are the bad guys, but really it is the Marxists who are going to screw over America, again.

Republicans want forced labor. Fixed.

The news has completely ignored this because if they didn't, public opinion would favor the workers.

The Repubs exploit the labor without benfit.

Too late...Amtrak cancels all of its long-distance passenger and freight trains

The ONLY time Amtrak does freight is when it's loaded in the baggage cars on the passenger train. And it's expensive. Plus, it's limited in size. The reason for the price increase is that Amtrack can beat the normal freight train by days because it has priority rail. Most people just use FEDEX. But if I need that special bathtub to be waiting for me when I get to my Luxury Room then I guess it just might be worth it.

I'm with the rank and file railroad folks on this one.....They are being treated like shit and have been for a while.

Why am I not surprised that the US Chamber of Commerce controlled gop slags want Tater to intervene.....Can't have those uppity workers getting in the way of making sure Chi-Com rubber dog vomit gets to Walmart.

Something so disastrous to our national security that the Marxists want to do it anyway... What could go wrong?

Forum List

Back