The Republicans Continue to Wage War Against Government Workers

Meanwhile it was just a few years back that democrats exempted many friends for the minimum wage bill.

It wasnt that long ago that the only spending cuts dems could think of was fucking the poor.

Where did your sudden draw of credibility come from?

Proof, not your head up your arsch.

How much more commentary do you need to understand you are full of shit and have zero creds.................

See what I eamn? I won, get over it. Moving on, why do you support Republicans who want to fire government workers?

Apparently, the left feels that the government has no responsibility for stewardship of OUR money.

Or, at least the morons on the left.

George W. Bush proved that the "right" feels this way.

In any case..I posted that maybe there should be a line item tax return. Where you get taxed..but you decide what your taxes go too.

In favor of something like that?

Proof, not your head up your arsch.

How much more commentary do you need to understand you are full of shit and have zero creds.................

See what I eamn? I won, get over it. Moving on, why do you support Republicans who want to fire government workers?

How did you win.?
Government workers are the spending problem. You confuse real service to hand holding

How did you win.?
Government workers are the spending problem. You confuse real service to hand holding

How are government workers the spending problem? Link and proof? If the Repugs had their way every job would be privatized with the rich companies owners getting richer and the workers less well paid with less generous benefits, almost like slavery.

How did you win.?

How are government workers the spending problem? Link and proof? If the Repugs had their way every job would be privatized with the rich companies owners getting richer and the workers less well paid with less generous benefits, almost like slavery.

Lets see, they do not contribute to the tax base and require all the perks of employment. Pensions healthcare etc, all paid by the taxpayer.

How did you win.?

Lets see, they do not contribute to the tax base and require all the perks of employment. Pensions healthcare etc, all paid by the taxpayer.

Govt workers do pay taxes you dumbass and their own healthcare, they get none of that for free, pensions included, where the fack do you get your information from? In fact they put more of their money back into the systems than an idiot like you.

Govt workers do pay taxes you dumbass and their own healthcare, they get none of that for free, pensions included, where the fack do you get your information from? In fact they put more of their money back into the systems than an idiot like you.

You do understand that if 100% of a government employees salary is provided by all the non government workers taxes that the taxes that are taken out of government employees pay are actually still paid by all the non-government employees.

You are in effect counting tax dollars twice.

Say10 People each make 100 dollars and are taxed 10 dollars to pay your public employee salary of 100 dollars even if you pay 10 dollars in taxes, the total of all tax revenue still comes from the other 10 people.

So instead of 11 people paying 110 dollars in taxes, 11 people only result in TOTAL TAX REVENUE OF 100 dollars.

So the eleventh person did not add to the tax base.

Federal employees pay no federal income tax.

You can play the paper shuffle all you wish.

Yes you being an idiot makes this fun.

You do understand that if 100% of a government employees salary is provided by all the non government workers taxes that the taxes that are taken out of government employees pay are actually still paid by all the non-government employees.

Say10 People each make 100 dollars and are taxed 10 dollars to pay your public employee salary of 100 dollars even if you pay 10 dollars in taxes, the total of all tax revenue still comes from the other 10 people.

So instead of 11 people paying 110 dollars in taxes, 11 people only result in TOTAL TAX REVENUE OF 100 dollars.

You do know that government employees do pay taxes that also help non government workers directly and indirectly? The salary of government employees pays the salaries of government employees to, if govt employees paid no taxes they you would have a point, however, the private sector outsourcing jobs to China and Mexico does nothing tax wise and revenue wise for the government, only the company reaps the benefits.

Federal employees pay no federal income tax.
You can play the paper shuffle all you wish.

Yes you being an idiot makes this fun.

WTF, are you facking stupid?

You do know that government employees do pay taxes that also help non government workers directly and indirectly? The salary of government employees pays the salaries of government employees to, if govt employees paid no taxes they you would have a point, however, the private sector outsourcing jobs to China and Mexico does nothing tax wise and revenue wise for the government, only the company reaps the benefits.

The point as usual went over your head.

A government employee does not add to the total tax revenue because you can't count tax dollars twice.

If I made 100 pies and gave you 10 there would still only be 100 pies you can't count the 10 I gave you twice.

A government employee does not add to the total tax revenue because you can't count tax dollars twice.

If I made 100 pies and gave you 10 there would still only be 100 pies you can't count the 10 I gave you twice.

Bullshat, federal employees do pay into the system and contribute like everyone else, I'm sick of this job envy shat. They put more money back into the system that private employees do and because on average govot workers make more money than the private sector they pay more taxes.

The federal workforce accounts for only 2 million workers out of a population of over 300 million people, most of whom don't earn top salaries, this whining and bitching about federal workers and calling them usless fucks is retarded.

Bullshat, federal employees do pay into the system and contribute like everyone else, I'm sick of this job envy shat. They put more money back into the system that private employees do and because on average govot workers make more money than the private sector they pay more taxes.

Excuse me but where does the money that pays government salaries come from?

You are still counting tax dollars twice.

It's a simple mathematical operation. Why can't you understand it?

It does not count twice since they do pay back into the system. Most federal employyes work for the DOD, Post Office, etc. They are not draining the economy, I don't give a shat if you don't like the fact that nongovernment workers pay the salaries of federal workers, you tax payer dollars and mine go to worst sources which no one criticizes.

Bob Cesca: The Republicans Continue to Wage War Against Government Workers

Adding to the syllabus of conservative contradictions this week, both Christie and Scott attacked government employees and proudly announced the firings of tens of thousands of workers even though they themselves are government employees. Given the Republican talent for selling nonsense by the gross, the Republicans have managed to successfully define government workers as nothing more than faceless automatons -- robotic parasites without families, mortgages and futures.

At the Reagan Library this week, Christie applauded President Reagan's firing of air traffic controllers. Mitt Romney doesn't believe that government workers are contributors to the "real economy." And while the Republicans attack the president for increasing the size of government, 500,000 government workers have lost their jobs since the president's inauguration.

The centerpiece of the statement is his proud assertion that "government doesn't create jobs." Who, then, is the "we've" inside the clause "we've generated 87,200 private sector jobs?" If he's referring to his administration ("we" as in "Governor Scott et al"), then he's referring to the government -- the executive branch of the Florida state government, to be exact -- and if the government "generated" 87,200 private sector jobs, then government does, in fact, create jobs.

Rick Scott continued by patting himself on the back for firing 15,000 Floridians. Despite his attempts to dehumanize the people who were fired, those government "jobs" were occupied by real-life human beings: Florida residents who, due to their lost jobs, might not be able to pay their rents and mortgages in an already crippled Florida housing market. Scott was talking about Florida residents who, because of Scott's policies, have become a drain on the state and national economies as they line up for unemployment checks and watch their credit card balances max out. Good job, governor. Tell me again how the Republicans will fix the economy.

At this rate when I retire from the military I mind as well retire and stay in Germany because there will be nothing worth coming home to. And people will continue to vote for such morons.

I'm a government worker, and a Republican, and you are very wrong. If the democrats had not spent almost 4Trillon dollars in the last 3 years would the GOP have to reign in this spending to try and save our country? One of the parties has got to be the grownups here, and apparently it will not be the Democrats. I have taken a 2 year pay freeze, maybe even 5 year if the GOP votes there way. And you know what? I support it if that is what needs to happen to get this country back on track. Dont blame the GOP, put the blame where it needs to be, reckless spending and corruption on the left.

The federal workforce accounts for only 2 million workers out of a population of over 300 million people, most of whom don't earn top salaries, this whining and bitching about federal workers and calling them usless fucks is retarded.

I'm not bitching. i make more than the fucking president.

I'm trying to show you that all tax dollars originate from non government employees. Just because government employees have taxes taken out of their pay ( and i never said they didn't) does not mean that the total tax revenue increases.

Did you not understand the pie example?

Let me make it easier

I have 1 dollar and i am taxed at 100% to pay your salary.

You get taxed 100%

How much money is there in tax revenue.?

$1 or $2

The answer is 1 dollar because you can't count the dollar you paid in because it came from the taxes I paid.

So you see all of the taxes you pay are first paid by me. you did not add to the total tax revenue collected

It does not count twice since they do pay back into the system. Most federal employyes work for the DOD, Post Office, etc. They are not draining the economy, I don't give a shat if you don't like the fact that nongovernment workers pay the salaries of federal workers, you tax payer dollars and mine go to worst sources which no one criticizes.

Where did i say anything about draining the economy?

I'm telling you that you are counting dollars twice.

This is a cool trend. Conservatives cheering on the weaking of Unions, and calling Teachers, Cops, Firemen, Troops and so many other people that work for the government; leeches and parasites.

So next election these are those not voting for a Republican:

-Teachers.
-Cops.
-Firemen.
-Policemen.
-Troops. (Well they might still get some of those..)
-Hispanics.
-Blacks.
-Moderates.
-Democrats.
-Liberals.
-Muslims.
-Retired folks.
-Postal workers.
-DMV workers.
-Court Officers.
-Metronorth workers.
-MTA workers.
-Janitors.
-Government IT professionals.
-Emergency Workers.
-Goverment Services Adminstration Workers.
-TSA workers.
-Most Jewish Folks (Especially if Perry runs).
-New Yorkers (Especially if Perry runs).

And that's just the short list.

What's left?

White Evangelists. That's about it. And you lose them if Mitt Romney runs.

It's funny you mention that, which party kept Cops and firefighters and the like away from the 9/11 memorial this year? And which party advocated for them being there? Who doesn't appreciate them and who does now?

Divide and ... lose. Pitting Americans v. Americans is so patriotic, in a germanic sort of way. Let's hate someone because of their career choice, that's good for America and good for our economy. Isn't that correct warrior?

**************************************************************************************

I particularly like how the new governor of FL thinks. His 'idea' is to cut spending and he 'thinks' he can save money by drug testing everyone who applies for or recieves government aid. Of course testing supplies cost money, labs also cost money, and someone must collect the sample, and they must be paid. A means to secure the chain of evidence must be established, and that too costs money. And then there is the endlesss chain of appeals, lawsuits and snafus associated with massive new policies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back