The Republicans Claimed NASCAR Racing During The Reagan Years

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
That's nothing given the fact that now they're trying to make the development of race cars the equivalent of developing rockets for the moon mission. Republicans are good at rewriting history:

reagan84.jpg

That's nothing given the fact that now they're trying to make the development of race cars the equivalent of developing rockets for the moon mission. Republicans are good at rewriting history:

reagan84.jpg
How does a picture of Reagan with a nascar guy equate to rewriting history?

reagan84.jpg

Like I said....recent NASCAR ads are making the development of their sport the equivalent of the development of the space program. NASCAR is a Republican sport, owners, employees and drivers are Republicans. I'll bet Curtis Turner is rollin' in his grave. Curtis tried to unionize the drivers back in the day and the Petty family crucified his ass. Petty's net worth is given at $65 million and I'll give ten to one odds that has nothing to do with his racing investments.

reagan84.jpg

Like I said....recent NASCAR ads are making the development of their sport the equivalent of the development of the space program. NASCAR is a Republican sport, owners, employees and drivers are Republicans. I'll bet Curtis Turner is rollin' in his grave. Curtis tried to unionize the drivers back in the day and the Petty family crucified his ass. Petty's net worth is given at $65 million and I'll give ten to one odds that has nothing to do with his racing investments.
Yes. Like you said. No need to quote odds on how you are yet again talking nonsense.

Last edited:
An a outlet for libtards to trash NASCAR as usual, have at it morons...

NASCAR CEO, race car drivers endorse Donald Trump ahead of Super Tuesday
By Des Bieler February 29

imrs.php

Bill Elliott backs Donald Trump at a campaign rally. (Reuters/Philip Sears)

With a strong showing in the upcoming Super Tuesday primaries, Donald Trump could strengthen his grip on the Republican Party’s presidential nomination. One day before those elections take place, Trump received a show of support from several noteworthy NASCAR figures.

At a campaign appearance Monday in Valdosta, Ga., Trump brought up to the stage NASCAR CEO Brian France, Hall of Famer Bill Elliott and current drivers Ryan Newman, Chase Elliott (Bill’s son) and David Ragan. Oddly, Trump not only called the latter “David Lee Regan,” but that is also how Ragan’s name was rendered in a campaign press release.

[From July: NASCAR driver campaigns for Donald Trump with new vehicle paint job]

“You know about his winning in business, and success,” France said of Trump. “I’m here to tell you, he wins with his family. … Any of his children, you’d be proud to have them as part of your family.

“That’s how I judge a winner,” France continued. “How somebody manages their family, raises their family.”

NASCAR CEO, race car drivers endorse Donald Trump ahead of Super Tuesday

reagan84.jpg

Curtis should be rolling in his grave because he supported unions.

Petty doesn't have to have anything not do directly with the investments. That's how it works you old fart. You invest and you make money from it.

Forum List

Back