The Republican solution to all American poverty is “well find a better paying job.” Here’s why that doesn’t make sense.

Lol it’s amazing how fucking dense you idiots are. I just explained why this solution is useless on a macro level. I personally am satisfied with my current middle class job.
Do you have a strong back? If so, I probably have a job to offer a young fellow like you.

There would be just one stipulation, though. You would have to wear some sort of gag so I wouldn't run the risk of having you open up your mouth and irritate the skilled workers.

Do you have a strong back? If so, I probably have a job to offer a young fellow like you.

There would be just one stipulation, though. You would have to wear some sort of gag so I wouldn't run the risk of having you open up your mouth and irritate the skilled workers.
I’m sorry a gag? Um okay. I get that you’re trying really hard to sound clever and witty but you are failing miserably lol

This solution would of course apply on a micro level for specific people. It isn’t a solution to poverty itself, however. For one thing, higher paying jobs are greatly outnumbered by lower paying jobs. That means that inevitably millions of people will fail to get higher paying jobs regardless of how hard they tried. It’s a matter of simple mathematics. And even if the wealth of opportunity was there, who would be left to fill all those low wage service jobs vital to the functioning of the economy?

Republicans don’t have solutions to poverty besides this. The only way to alleviate poverty is 1) corporations deciding to pay more on a wider scale or 2) Government intervention.
And of course you are just spewing another strawman argument, just like you do in well over 90% of your threads. Because of your lack of critical thinking skills and inability to think logically, you resort to logical fallacies such as the strawman argument.

The fact of the matter is that we know what reduces poverty. Trump's economic policies reduce poverty. Under Trump's leadership the poverty rate in the USA plummeted to an all-time record low.

But don't expect the fake news sources that easily brainwash you low IQ TDS afflicted morons to tell you that.

I’m sorry a gag? Um okay. I get that you’re trying really hard to sound clever and witty but you are failing miserably lol
I'm not talking about the one with the little red ball that you are more used to.

Just an ordinary bandana would suffice as long as it prevents anything more than a helpless gurgle.

You already know this. Raising the minimum wage gradually over time. Keynesian economics as well.

Bullshit, I've heard radio ads for weeks now. A local grocery chain is looking for entry level workers. 18.50 hr plus benefits and up to a $1,000 bonus in the first 90 days. If people really wanted to work that ad would have only ran a couple of days.

I'm not talking about the one with the little red ball that you are more used to.

Just an ordinary bandana would suffice as long as it prevents anything more than a helpless gurgle.
Um okay whatever you say dude.

Lol this makes zero sense. So your solution is for them to sit on their fat asses until employers decide to pay more? They should reject any income that isn’t sufficient until the position increases its wage?
It worked after Covid, why won't it continue to work? I don't know of any company in my area paying minimum wage, they are all above minimum wage.

Trump’s best year in job growth was still inferior to the job growth in 2021.

It’s simply a myth that regulations hinder job growth. BLS statistics show the number one reason why businesses fail is because of a lack of demand. Regulations is way down that list.
Trumps gas didn't rise like Biden's has. In fact, inflation wasn't this bad under Trump. Biden has led us to a recession, is this what you were wishing for?

Trumps gas didn't rise like Biden's has. In fact, inflation wasn't this bad under Trump. Biden has led us to a recession, is this what you were wishing for?
No one is pretending inflation isnt important, but pretending every other economic metric under Biden isnt doing well is completely disingenuous.

Last edited:
Where do I find this information? Based on what you people say. This is from you for example:

“As a Republican and being a blue collar one that has known a whole lot of Republicans from my experience our way out of poverty is with ambition, hard work, smart work and being responsible.”

That’s already my sentiment of how republicans want to solve poverty.

Exactly what's wrong with that philosophy? Has your bad attitude gotten you pass over for promotions?

Exactly what's wrong with that philosophy? Has your bad attitude gotten you pass over for promotions?

I already explained what’s wrong with it. It only makes sense on a microlevel to certain individuals. It isn’t a solution to alleviating poverty in general. Hell even on a micro level it is pointless to even mention because it is basic common sense in the given situation lol

No one is pretending inflation isnt important, but pretending every other economic metric under Biden is doing well is completely disingenuous.

Biden had nothing to do with the economic growth in 2021, the country was coming off a pandemic where the government shut down the country. Biden had nothing to do with inflation either, or high gas prices or the prices now coming down. he has little to do with the economy. You are the moron that gave him credit for the growth in 2021, which he had nothing to do with other than being elected. Now, if the economy continues down the road to recession, Democrats will pay, rightly or wrongly.

This solution would of course apply on a micro level for specific people. It isn’t a solution to poverty itself, however. For one thing, higher paying jobs are greatly outnumbered by lower paying jobs. That means that inevitably millions of people will fail to get higher paying jobs regardless of how hard they tried. It’s a matter of simple mathematics. And even if the wealth of opportunity was there, who would be left to fill all those low wage service jobs vital to the functioning of the economy?

Republicans don’t have solutions to poverty besides this. The only way to alleviate poverty is 1) corporations deciding to pay more on a wider scale or 2) Government intervention.
That used to be a solution...but not now, not under the Xiden Dembot Inflation....9.1 percent inflation....Xiden and the Dems are making all American poorer.

I already explained what’s wrong with it. It only makes sense on a microlevel to certain individuals. It isn’t a solution to alleviating poverty in general. Hell even on a micro level it is pointless to even mention because it is basic common sense in the given situation lol
Sure, we get it, you want executive pay on peon work. Good luck with that...dumbass.

No one is pretending inflation isnt important, but pretending every other economic metric under Biden isnt doing well is completely disingenuous.

Tiger laughing.jpg

LMAO, don't think your ignoring post 47 earns you a pass on anything. It just proves what a fraud your are.

Americans are forced to take second jobs now due to Xiden inflation:More American workers are taking on second jobs as inflation rages.

"
With U.S. inflation racing ahead worker wages, a growing number of Americans are taking on second jobs to make ends meet.

Many people have already reined in spending where they can, while others have tapped their pandemic savings to cover the rising cost of food, gas, rent and other necessities. Yet the highest inflation in 40 years is weighing heavily on millions of households. Three-quarters of middle-income Americans say they don't earn enough to pay for the cost of living, according to a recent survey. "

Americans can't retire due to Xiden's inflation: 25% of Americans are delaying retirement due to inflation, survey finds

25% of Americans are delaying retirement due to inflation, survey finds​

Joey Xiden and the Dems...solution to poverty....make more people poor

Forum List

Back