The Republican question of “what is a woman?”

Well see all im asking you is to summarize those articles in their own words.
You don't trust me, and you don't like me. I know this. Why would I summarize anything in my own words?

I am giving you the source material for the entire movement that you are pushing, and telling you, that YOU are the ignorant one. You have not even read what you are claiming to base your entire thread on.

Yes, I read this shit, thirty years ago, and listened to it all a year ago.

I read exerts and listened to them a month ago.

No, I do not have it memorized, nor do I have any desire to do it all again, to educate your ignorant ass, about something YOU SHOULD DO, if you want to make claims in an OP, accusing others, of something you are guilty of.
(by the way, I did edit a previous post, and put in a snip from Gayle's paper proving the point. She believes children are fair game for her agenda.)

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t you read the articles?
1673060093784-png.745523

But Billy sure is.
He claims knowledge on something he doesn't know shit about.

I have tried, multiple times, in as unbiased a way, to educate the forum, as I can.

How do you make a hormone?

anybody?

Anybody?

Ferris?
See this is what I’m talking about. You’re too simple minded. There is nothing else for you to talk shit about. You just double down on the same thing over and over. You have nothing more witty or intelligent to offer as a retort. Your mind never matured past the 8th grade. You might try as hard as you can to sound clever, but you’re a failure. The best you can put forth is some tired 80s movie reference that just rehashes the same insult about hormones or whatever. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You don't trust me, and you don't like me. I know this. Why would I summarize anything in my own words?

I am giving you the source material for the entire movement that you are pushing, and telling you, that YOU are the ignorant one. You have not even read what you are claiming to base your entire thread on.

Yes, I read this shit, thirty years ago, and listened to it all a year ago.

I read exerts and listened to them a month ago.

No, I do not have it memorized, nor do I have any desire to do it all again, to educate your ignorant ass, about something YOU SHOULD DO, if you want to make claims in an OP, accusing others, of something you are guilty of.
(by the way, I did edit a previous post, and put in a snip from Gayle's paper proving the point. She believes children are fair game for her agenda.)

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol the burden of proof is on me? YOU supplied the articles. Again, summarize for me the research that says kids simply being around transgendered people hurts their psychological well being.

See i have no idea who those people are you said defend pedophilia. I have no idea what their credentials are. What i do know is that mainstream social science does not defend pedophilia. Cherry picking random people that do is not an argument for anything.

Lol the burden of proof is on me? YOU supplied the articles. Again, summarize for me the research that says kids simply being around transgendered people hurts their psychological well being.

See i have no idea who those people are you said defend pedophilia. I have no idea what their credentials are. What i do know is that mainstream social science does not defend pedophilia. Cherry picking random people that do is not an argument for anything.
Do you believe that the prefrontal cortex in children is as developed as it is in adults?

You know it's gone over-the-top when a Supreme Court Justice is unable to define what a woman is .. Will be interesting to see if she recuses herself with cases where sex is relevant.

I have tried, multiple times, in as unbiased a way, to educate the forum, as I can.
I have tried, multiple times, to explain to my Great Pyrenees the subtle difference between Chaos theory and the behavior of various members of the family Papilionoidea in response to the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state.

See this is what I’m talking about. You’re too simple minded. There is nothing else for you to talk shit about. You just double down on the same thing over and over. You have nothing more witty or intelligent to offer as a retort. Your mind never matured past the 8th grade. You might try as hard as you can to sound clever, but you’re a failure. The best you can put forth is some tired 80s movie reference that just rehashes the same insult about hormones or whatever. You’re embarrassing yourself.
I think I might know someone who knows someone who can help you.

Would you like me to make that call?

Okay so who is this guy? Who does he represent to you? All of the study of psychology? All of liberals? All of transgendered people? Pick one or more and explain how this random guy means anything.
The irony of your incredible obtuseness to actually have the audacity to post;

"you are willfully ignorant."

As you post an OP on Sex theory from the left, and then, have the audacity to ask, who Gayle Rubin is? :auiqs.jpg:

76mmqq.jpg

1673062004477.png

It is clear, you are trying to attack and use this issue for your partisan priorities, and you DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT!

Lol you really do got nothing huh? You poor thing.

As you post an OP on Sex theory from the left, and then, have the audacity to ask, who Gayle Rubin is? :auiqs.jpg:

76mmqq.jpg

View attachment 745528

It is clear, you are trying to attack and use this issue for your partisan priorities, and you DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT!
I don't really think it is willful.

76mmqq.jpg

View attachment 745528

Okay so this is the guy. Got it. What broader point are you trying to make about this random guy?

Um no. And your point is? What makes this relevant? Go ahead. I’ll wait.
You are really doing bad at this.

Gayle Rubin (who supports the legitimization of NAMBLA,) Michel Foucault, with whom Rubin drew upon heavily for reference, (a postmodernist founder in philosophy,) who lobbied the french government to do away with the age of consent, and of course, recently, this girl/guy, trans prof. Allyn Walker, who has written that book trying to normalize "minor attracted persons," the whole point, is that queer theorists, actually believe, as I have already quoted, that minors have the ability to consent.

And you have just agreed with me, that you do not believe they do.

SO? Obviously it is wrong to make them believe they can consent to change or believe they can decide what gender they are, or consent to sexual activity before they pass puberty, or. . . as the interlocking globalists really WANT of them, to engage in being brainwashed into commercial contracts and political contracts, before puberty as well.

BUT FIRST, they have to be pried away from their parents, so they can be medically and sexually molested by the state.

Then they can be sexually and commercially raped by the state, or global technocratic corporations, which is the real agenda.

Currently, big tech tells thirteen year olds, they "must have their parents permission," to use instagram, facebook, etc. They want to get rid of this. It isn't profitable.

Forum List

Back