The Republican question of “what is a woman?”

You are really doing bad at this.

Gayle Rubin (who supports the legitimization of NAMBLA,) Michel Foucault, with whom Rubin drew upon heavily for reference, (a postmodernist founder in philosophy,) who lobbied the french government to do away with the age of consent, and of course, recently, this girl/guy, trans prof. Allyn Walker, who has written that book trying to normalize "minor attracted persons," the whole point, is that queer theorists, actually believe, as I have already quoted, that minors have the ability to consent.

And you have just agreed with me, that you do not believe they do.

SO? Obviously it is wrong to make them believe they can consent to change or believe they can decide what gender they are, or consent to sexual activity before they pass puberty, or. . . as the interlocking globalists really WANT of them, to engage in being brainwashed into commercial contracts and political contracts, before puberty as well.

BUT FIRST, they have to be pried away from their parents, so they can be medically and sexually molested by the state.

Then they can be sexually and commercially raped by the state, which is the real agenda.
I still don’t get why this random guy needs to be made into some broader point. You haven’t explained why we should be doing that. Some academics say some fringe things. It happens some times. It happens on a range of subject. It doesn’t mean that the broader scientific community agrees with them.

And for Marxists, they wouldn't at all be sad if thirteen year olds got to vote either, to be perfectly honest.

I have to hand it to republicans on this one. Nothing else gets woke liberals studdering more. It’s a basic question and they have trouble answering it. Republicans milk that effect for all it’s worth, but sure, they rightfully feel “correct”.

Here’s the thing though:

1) Not every liberal agrees with the woke left on this narrative about gender. A lot of us agree that people are born as they are and biologically there is no changing it.

2) However, given the logic of point number 1, it doesn’t somehow excuse the dehumanization of the transgender population. They are still people and they deserve as much as respect as anyone else. Republicans often think it is “gross” or “weird” to them so they try to dehumanize them as much as possible. They can’t accept that what makes us human is often pretty complicated and they don’t need to have any natural empathy for it.

3) “Gender” has a varied definition that sets it apart from “sex”. While these terms can be used interchangeably, there is a variation of the word of the word “gender” that is defined purely psychologically. “Gender” can be defined as a social construct. Someone might naturally reject any psychological norms that often defines their sex. They may feel, for whatever reason, they are not the sex they are born with. One might argue with this position all day long, but the reality is that is how they feel regardless of whether or not you and I think it is based in biology. When it comes to mental disorders, it is no longer considered a mental disorder in the DSM. When it was, it was called “gender identity disorder”. Even when this was a considered a disorder, it was defined by the mental distress it caused in the person with it. It wasn’t defined by how others saw it. A mental disorder can only be defined as something that harms the person with it or causes harm to the people around them. If you think this causes psychological harm to people around them, you are willfully ignorant.

Gender was redefined recently and made distinct from sex. If you want to play semantics and define gender as something separate from sex, go right ahead. Have fun.

A person born a male is a male and a person born a female is a female, and those born intersex from birth, having both male and female genitalia or/and genetics, aren't one separate from the other, hence it's reasonable for them to choose which sex they want to identify as, assuming they even want to do that. Perhaps they'll opt to remain gender-neutral or identify as transgender. The problem is when people aren't intersex, and they want to identify as the opposite gender which they don't belong to hence the word "opposite". Opposite sex. A man who decides at 22 to be a woman is suffering from gender dysphoria, a mental illness. Just call it what it is and don't hold all of society hostage to your "woke", unscientific nonsense.

Men who dress up like women, wear makeup, maybe even take hormones and get breast transplants, including sexual reassignment surgery, might very well look, sound, act.etc, like a woman, but such people should still be identified as "trans-woman". A woman with the qualifying prefix of "trans", that's the category of woman she is. A person who is in the process of transitioning, because unfortunately we don't have the technology at the moment to fully transition them to the opposite gender. Perhaps in the future we will have that ability and that person can be a fullfledged member of that gender, genetically, hormonally, biologically, but right now what we have are trans-women and trans-men.

To identify these people as actual women or men without the qualifying "trans" prefix, is a mistake and is a dangerous falsehood.

Furthermore, confusing the hell out of children about their sex and gender because mommy or/and daddy want to be "cool" card carrying liberals who can brag about having transgender children, is child abuse. It's a heinous crime, especially when those children are being subjected to puberty blockers and being essentially groomed to be of a certain sexual orientation. This is happening right now to thousands of children throughout the US who have the misfortune of having "woke", "ultra-progressive" liberal parents. These children have been consigned to a life of dangerous hormone treatments and surgeries, not to speak of all of the emotional, psychological challenges that come with being a sexually dysphoric person. Perhaps if they've had parents with a different worldview, they would've been raised like practically all other kids and would've developed a healthy attraction to the opposite sex, like most people have. But unfortunately their "woke" liberal parents turned them into guinea pigs in their own personal social experiment and tools for their "progressive" egos. The conservatives as much as I disagree with them on many issues, I agree with them on the issue of gender and defining who and what a woman is.

A woman is an adult human female. That entails having the genes, chromosomes, and biology of a human female.

Last edited:
I still don’t get why this random guy needs to be made into some broader point. You haven’t explained why we should be doing that. Some academics say some fringe things. It happens some times. It happens on a range of subject. It doesn’t mean that the broader scientific community agrees with them.
You started a thread about "gender." I am instructing you about the founder of gender studies.

We are NOT talking about, "fringe things."
I am telling you, you have no clue about that which you are talking.

You are talking off the cuff, and from things you have either seen on MSNBC, or read on MSM publication, not what all this is based on.

If you don't care about the politics, and just want to parrot the partisan talking points, if you do not really understand WHY they have men dressing up as women, dancing in front of six year olds. . . just admit it.

You haven’t explained why we should be doing that.

I shouldn't have to.

People should have to explain the reason grown men are dressing up as women and dancing in front of their children, or why queer agenda books are read in school to their kids.

Yes.

Is a man not a woman until it can give birth?
In a free nation where everyone has rights and personal freedom I'd say it is up to the indivual. Hrt can do some amazing stuff and a lot of these people you wouldn't know one way or the other anyways.

I have to hand it to republicans on this one. Nothing else gets woke liberals studdering more. It’s a basic question and they have trouble answering it. Republicans milk that effect for all it’s worth, but sure, they rightfully feel “correct”.

Here’s the thing though:

1) Not every liberal agrees with the woke left on this narrative about gender. A lot of us agree that people are born as they are and biologically there is no changing it.

2) However, given the logic of point number 1, it doesn’t somehow excuse the dehumanization of the transgender population. They are still people and they deserve as much as respect as anyone else. Republicans often think it is “gross” or “weird” to them so they try to dehumanize them as much as possible. They can’t accept that what makes us human is often pretty complicated and they don’t need to have any natural empathy for it.

3) “Gender” has a varied definition that sets it apart from “sex”. While these terms can be used interchangeably, there is a variation of the word of the word “gender” that is defined purely psychologically. “Gender” can be defined as a social construct. Someone might naturally reject any psychological norms that often defines their sex. They may feel, for whatever reason, they are not the sex they are born with. One might argue with this position all day long, but the reality is that is how they feel regardless of whether or not you and I think it is based in biology. When it comes to mental disorders, it is no longer considered a mental disorder in the DSM. When it was, it was called “gender identity disorder”. Even when this was a considered a disorder, it was defined by the mental distress it caused in the person with it. It wasn’t defined by how others saw it. A mental disorder can only be defined as something that harms the person with it or causes harm to the people around them. If you think this causes psychological harm to people around them, you are willfully ignorant.

It's simple, you have a dangly bit you're male, you don't you're a female....and hacking off your dangly bit will never make you a woman

Elementary science and biology

In a free nation where everyone has rights and personal freedom I'd say it is up to the indivual. Hrt can do some amazing stuff and a lot of these people you wouldn't know one way or the other anyways.

Hormone treatments should be reserved for adults, not children. Children should not be subjected to puberty blockers.

If a 13 year old can choose their gender then why can't they vote?
That will be what they will say, right after they use that line of lawfare, to legalize sexual relationships with adults.

The OP just can't grasp queer theory though, he thinks it is "fringe," as the adult men dress up as women and normalize this depravity in elementary schools.

On earth, vertebrates are born with 1 of 2 genders and that's what you are.

If you buy into the NWO shillbots/NPCs trans propaganda and go threw with a sex change, you are in for a life time of pain.

BTW, the labs where such meds are secretly developed will so be exposed

Foolish thread.
No one can possibly know what your DNA says about your physical sex or what sexual proclivity you will grow to have after puberty.

Those who think a penis vs a vagina is proof of your DNA, are ignorant.
There are at least 1% of the population where there is a mismatch, due to illness, pesticides, fertilizers, preservatives, or something else. Your DNA does NOT directly dictate your sex or gender. Your DNA is supposed to generate hormones that then are supposed to cause cellular reactions, but there are a gazillion ways that can go wrong.

Then obviously we have no sexual orientation at all for the first dozen years of our lives.
The sexual orientation, proclivities, attractions, etc., are created after puberty, so there is huge opportunity for there to be a hormone mismatch between birth and puberty.
Again, illness, pesticides, fertilizers, preservatives, or many other things can cause the opposite response one might expect.

Anyone who thinks that the mechanisms for the DNA to be able to generate birth sex and puberty 12 years later, are infallible, is incredibly ignorant.

It's simple, you have a dangly bit you're male, you don't you're a female....and hacking off your dangly bit will never make you a woman

Elementary science and biology
Hacking off the dangly bit makes you a man who hacked off his dangly bit. Nothing more.

A man who hacked off his dangly bit and dresses like a woman. Is still just a cross dresser. Nothing more.

Hormone treatments should be reserved for adults, not children. Children should not be subjected to puberty blockers.
If adults have gender dysphoria, why does not the establishment, prescribe hormones that match the gender that folks biology is?

Would this not treat a possible cause of the problem, rather than make things worse?

I have posted this, in a few other places when the transgender/LGBT debate comes up. I really do have empathy for those who are suffering from endocrine disruption and gender development problems. I don't have much tolerance for those who are gloming onto the agenda, and normalizing this pathology though, as a cover for global corporations' sins.

We need to clean up our environment, and our world. Post haste.

"There are, indeed transgender folks. And when the issue comes up, several members of the forum have posted scientific studies on the issue, which delve into the genetics, at both the DNA level and the hormone/endocrine disruption level.

With that said? When I read these studies, they also state, that the number of population that is inflicted with these various conditions range from one tenth of one percent, to five tenths of one percent. Which means, one to five people out of a thousand, and this, is on the small end, not even full blown expression.. . . . . just small genitals. . . . we aren't even talking the most extreme cases yet at this point.

Now, there is a good case to be made for the corporate pollution of the environment of endocrine disputers causing a lot of this. .. Alex Jones warned about this back a few decades ago. And he turned out to be right. This is a cause for a lot of the frogs "turning gay," and decrease in amphibian populations, and there are many other endocrine disrupting chemicals in the environment. They have banned BPA, but the latest news? A good portion of the population has micro-plastics in their bloodstream. Prospective parents should educate themselves on how to mitigate this risk.

Rather than the right and left being caught up in a culture war. . . we should hold the global corporatations accountable for destroying normal life on the planet.

Shanna Swan: 'Most couples may have to use assisted reproduction by 2045'​

".. . You’ve spent more than
20 years examining the effects of hormone disrupting chemicals on reproductive health. Are you now sounding the alarm?
I am directly speaking to this hidden problem people don’t like to talk about, which is their sub-fertility or reproductive problems, and how that is tied to the environment. People are recognising we have a reproductive health crisis, but they say it’s because of delayed childbearing, choice or lifestyle – it can’t be chemical. I want people to recognise it can. I am not saying other factors aren’t involved. But I am saying chemicals play a major causal role. It is difficult to use that word, “cause”, but it’s a body of evidence. We have mechanisms, animal studies, and multiple human studies.

Female fertility declines rapidly after about 35. Isn’t that why so many people are turning to IVF?
It’s not that simple. When a colleague and I looked at the change in impaired fecundity [the ability to have children] we were surprised to see younger women had experienced a bigger increase than older age groups. This suggests that something besides ageing and delayed childbearing is affecting fertility.
Moreover, there’s compelling evidence that the risk of miscarriage has been rising among women of all ages.
Which chemicals are the most worrying for reproductive health and how do they work?
Those that can interfere with or mimic the body’s sex hormones – such as testosterone and oestrogen – because these make reproduction possible. They can make the body think it has enough of a particular hormone and it doesn’t need to make any more, so production goes down.

Sperms' swimming and navigational skills disrupted by common chemicals
Read more
Phthalates, used to make plastic soft and flexible, are of paramount concern. They are in everybody and we are probably primarily exposed through food as we use soft plastic in food manufacture, processing and packaging. They lower testosterone and so have the strongest influences on the male side, for example diminishing sperm count, though they are bad for women, too, shown to decrease libido and increase risk of early puberty, premature ovarian failure, miscarriage and premature birth.
Bisphenol A (BPA), used to harden plastic and found in cash-register receipts and the lining of some canned-food containers, is another. It is oestrogen mimicking and so is a particularly bad actor on the female side, increasing risks of fertility challenges, but likewise it can affect men. Men occupationally exposed to BPA have shown decreased sperm quality, reduced libido and higher rates of erectile dysfunction. Other chemicals of concern include flame retardants and certain pesticides such as atrazine.. . . "

iu

". . . One does not have to look very far to realize that there has been a global increase in gender dysphoria in children. In recent years, parents have been caught publicly parading their child’s “transformation” from one gender to another. Last year, the UK published statistics that noted a more than ten-fold increase in children being referred for treatment for gender identity issues. This month, the National Geographic high-lighted the story of a 9-year boy who has been living as a girl.

Undoubtedly, there are many causes for the increase. It’s been a generation or two since parents believed they could teach their girls to be girls and their boys to be boys. Today, pediatricians and parents are taught to be hypersensitive about toddlers’ changing ideas on gender. Schools across the western world are teaching children that gender is a choice. Universities and colleges have asked students to choose a pronoun to match their identity. Some cities are punishing people who refuse to participate in this gender confusion mania. With this normalization and glorification of gender dysphoria, there is no wonder children are confused. But has anyone asked about environmental factors?

endocrine-disruptors-e1616063299615.png

Chemicals from plastics, household products, pesticides, herbicides and birth control abound in the environment. All of them are known endocrine disruptors.

The endocrine system in humans and animals consists of hormones and glands that regulate every bodily function. It plays a role in all phases of development, metabolism, and behavior.

Plastics decompose and contaminate soil and water. Birth control contaminates water supplies. Pesticides are regularly sprayed in and around homes, businesses, and schools. Pesticides and herbicides are sprayed on every commercial crop. All of them contaminate food, water, and soil.. . . .
"

"

Foolish thread.
No one can possibly know what your DNA says about your physical sex or what sexual proclivity you will grow to have after puberty.

There are at least 1% of the population where there is a mismatch, due to illness, pesticides, fertilizers, preservatives, or something else. Your DNA does NOT directly dictate your sex or gender. Your DNA is supposed to generate hormones that then are supposed to cause cellular reactions, but there are a gazillion ways that can go wrong.

Then obviously we have no sexual orientation at all for the first dozen years of our lives.
The sexual orientation, proclivities, attractions, etc., are created after puberty, so there is huge opportunity for there to be a hormone mismatch between birth and puberty.
Again, illness, pesticides, fertilizers, preservatives, or many other things can cause the opposite response one might expect.

Anyone who thinks that the mechanisms for the DNA to be able to generate birth sex and puberty 12 years later, are infallible, is incredibly ignorant.
While this is all true, it should not be used to push a political agenda.

There are companies that love it when children are hooked on hormones because they see a long-term customer. All of the hormone treatments and surgeries are a very lucrative source of income for the medical establishment, including big pharma. They love all of this mass gender hysteria and confusion. They see it as a business opportunity.

Foolish thread.

Hey moron you’re the only one talking about DNA right now lol

Forum List

Back