The Republican Party is going to be REALLY interesting to watch for a while

It's probably not a good thing in some way but I'm still searching for what that could be.
I don't the history of how well candidates perform in generals after rough primaries, but I'd be surprised if we didn't see a lot of it in 2022. Based on history, obviously, the GQP should be looking at some gains...

My crystal ball has been on the fritz since 2016. The real question is which faction is going to get the support of the oligarchs? In the long run the big money will always win out in republican politics.
True, exactly the same with the D Party, but you don’t know it.

Oh he knows it. He just won't admit it. Both parties suck yet he only picks on the Reps.

Read post #17. Instead of bitching about democrats why don't you tell us which right wing faction you are going to join and why they should rule all republicans.

LOL Since I don't belong to either party your post is dumb. No one should rule the Reps. Someone should lead them.

As for your Dem's, their current leader is bat shit crazy along with the whore VP.

I'd say the Dems have more problems then the Reps will ever have.
You belong to the POT/POQ/GOP

Party of Trump
Party of QAnon
Republican Party

It's hard to imagine things settling down in the GQP, and that was before Trump's recent wild tantrum directed at Mitch McConnell -- which (no one seems to be pointing out) had pretty much nothing to do with McConnell's speech after the trial.

So, what will 2022 look like? Will we see rough inter-party primaries from coast to coast, even where long-standing Republican congressmen are established -- one more traditional Republican, and one Trump-approved Qandidate? How many of those Trump qandidates will win? And if so, how will they do in their general elections?

Further, do we know yet what 2024 will look like? What if the Trump-approved candidates either win or get wiped out? Will that change the dynamic for the party in 2024?
happen?

:popcorn:
The gop can't take the senate without trump, and they can't win an national election with him ..... unless dems don't turnout in the same % as the gop

imo, the EC is a very bad thing if we want representative democracy. I'm fine with a minority # of voters electing a senate, but the point of the EC was not to give a minority a power to elect a potus just because they are the minority.

It's probably not a good thing in some way but I'm still searching for what that could be.
I don't the history of how well candidates perform in generals after rough primaries, but I'd be surprised if we didn't see a lot of it in 2022. Based on history, obviously, the GQP should be looking at some gains...

My crystal ball has been on the fritz since 2016. The real question is which faction is going to get the support of the oligarchs? In the long run the big money will always win out in republican politics.

Oh he knows it. He just won't admit it. Both parties suck yet he only picks on the Reps.

Read post #17. Instead of bitching about democrats why don't you tell us which right wing faction you are going to join and why they should rule all republicans.

LOL Since I don't belong to either party your post is dumb. No one should rule the Reps. Someone should lead them.

As for your Dem's, their current leader is bat shit crazy along with the whore VP.

Party of Trump
Party of QAnon
Republican Party

Nope.

I support Trump.

Don't give a rats ass about QAnon.

And I'm an Independent.

Your post is funny though.

You Support Jack Ass Biden.

You love Antifa and BLM

And your a Dem idiot.

You sure are a winner. LMAO

Of course I know it but I'll take what I can get. I'm not in love with any American political faction precisely because of big money politics. Sadly it seems there is little chance of changing that. The best we can hope for is to get a better class of plutocrats. It sucks balls but that's the way it is for the foreseeable future.
In addition to the actual dollars is the appearance of where the money is going. That has positive/negative effects, as well.

And no, it sure as hell shouldn't be that way, but we refuse to change the system under which these people operate.
Money equals power in this world. Sad but true. There is a plutocracy in every country in the world. The best countries are the ones that have made authoritarianism unprofitable.
What frustrates me is that we just don't care enough to change the system.
The narrative is controlled by the oligarchs. They control government, big media, and the big corporations. Most of the people are duped by this cabal. They can’t see the truth. They’re are duped by the government controlled narrative. So, they won’t ever rise up. If a person or group comes forward to contest the oligarchy, they are co-opted or murdered by the oligarchy.
It’s Not A Political Problem, It’s A Propaganda Problem: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix
It’s Not A Political Problem, It’s A Propaganda Problem: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix

It's theirs to lose.

And with tRump's help I'm sure they can.

Party of Trump
Party of QAnon
Republican Party

Nope.

I support Trump.

And I'm an Independent.

You love Antifa and BLM

And your a Dem idiot.

If you support tRump you support Q'anon.

And, like many other tRumplings who claim to be, you're about as independent as my thumb.

Party of Trump
Party of QAnon
Republican Party

Nope.

I support Trump.

And I'm an Independent.

You love Antifa and BLM

And your a Dem idiot.

If you support tRump you support Q'anon.

And, like many other tRumplings who claim to be, you're about as independent as my thumb.

Nope. Have no idea what QAnon is so I don't support it. I do support Trump.

Oh I'm a registered Independent and have been for decades.

Your thumb is Democrat and you are a sheep. Baa Baa Baa

The Republican party is painfully uninteresting to watch unless there is a Trump, Gingrich, or Reagan type making waves. If Trump isn't active, don't bother getting popcorn because you will be leaving the theater early. I have big concerns about Republican voter turnout in 2022 and don't expect much change. For example, in GA Warnock is practically a declared Marxist, but nobody is excited about David Perdue - another septuagenarian millionaire yearning to be a swamp insider. Perdue just lost to pajama boy, so there's your first clue. Also, nothing is giving people any comfort that the election tampering won't happen again. It happened in plain sight in GA.

Me and 62% of the country
You love Antifa and BLM
I don't hardly think about ANTIFA. They're a flea on the back of a huge dog. I DO respect BLM and have marched with them several times...proudly and peacefully.
You just spew their bullshit...

Hey if they think like I do then good for them.

BLM is a Domestic Terrorist organization and you marched with them. Just shows where you head is.

Were you there when they looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi?? Oh and were you there when they were involved in the Capital Building riot??

Peaceful my ass.

The Republican party is painfully uninteresting to watch unless there is a Trump, Gingrich, or Reagan type making waves. If Trump isn't active, don't bother getting popcorn because you will be leaving the theater early. I have big concerns about Republican voter turnout in 2022 and don't expect much change. For example, in GA Warnock is practically a declared Marxist, but nobody is excited about David Perdue - another septuagenarian millionaire yearning to be a swamp insider. Perdue just lost to pajama boy, so there's your first clue. Also, nothing is giving people any comfort that the election tampering won't happen again. It happened in plain sight in GA.
Nonsense.

Ignore the Republican party for a minute and they'll steal you blind

Nonsense.

Ignore the Republican party for a minute and they'll steal you blind
Just as would the D Party. They’re doing it right now.

It's hard to imagine things settling down in the GQP, and that was before Trump's recent wild tantrum directed at Mitch McConnell -- which (no one seems to be pointing out) had pretty much nothing to do with McConnell's speech after the trial.

So, what will 2022 look like? Will we see rough inter-party primaries from coast to coast, even where long-standing Republican congressmen are established -- one more traditional Republican, and one Trump-approved Qandidate? How many of those Trump qandidates will win? And if so, how will they do in their general elections?

Further, do we know yet what 2024 will look like? What if the Trump-approved candidates either win or get wiped out? Will that change the dynamic for the party in 2024?
happen?

The gop can't take the senate without trump, and they can't win an national election with him ..... unless dems don't turnout in the same % as the gop

imo, the EC is a very bad thing if we want representative democracy. I'm fine with a minority # of voters electing a senate, but the point of the EC was not to give a minority a power to elect a potus just because they are the minority.
I tis not Democracy. It is a Republic. But we have been living a Democracy with a Constitution that has tenets in it on trying to keep a Republic. The civil War strengthened a stronger central government. The Federal Reserve Act, the 17th Amendment, The federal tax act and the 19th Amendment has weakened the Republic and strengthened Democracy.

QAnon? Yea...you and they think exactly alike. Odd how that works
BLM is a Domestic Terrorist organization and you marched with them.
They are NOT that . well over 90% of BLM protests were peaceful and many that weren't got that way because of actions by for instance the Proud Boys (who actually HAVE been designated a domestic terrorist group) and over reaction on the part of police

Yes. The protests I attended and marched with were COMPLETELY peaceful in spite of taunting and threats from right wing racists

Unless Republican & Democrats join together to take the money out of politics' the money will continue to not benefit the average American who keep the whole system running.

QAnon? Yea...you and they think exactly alike. Odd how that works
BLM is a Domestic Terrorist organization and you marched with them.
They are NOT that . well over 90% of BLM protests were peaceful and many that weren't got that way because of actions by for instance the Proud Boys (who actually HAVE been designated a domestic terrorist group) and over reaction on the part of police

Yes. The protests I attended and marched with were COMPLETELY peaceful in spite of taunting and threats from right wing racists

Sure the were. I'd bet the folks in Portland, Seattle and Indi would disagree. I'd also bet the Capital Police and our glorious leaders would disagree as well.

Another idiot who see's racists under every bush.

Oh and lets see how popular Biden is when his EO's kick in and he starts with his green shit. I'd bet he won't get 30%.

Never a dull moment. All we can do is watch and guess. What do you think may happen?

Rid yourself of that extreme case of TDS you’re harboring....it’s time.
You really should be keeping a better eye on the Almost Dead dude in the Oval Office now...we’re four weeks in and you still can’t tell us what action he’s taken to improve America for Americans. I gotta hand it to him though....he’s absolutely killing it for Mexico’s people at the expense of Americans.

Forum List

Back