The Republican Debacle (Debate)

vote.png

I am continually amused by the need of the left to reduce the issues to four word sentences that bear little or no resemblance to reality.

I heard Trump say the other day that he wouldn't let the terrorist use "our" internet. As if the US controlled the internet. And I also heard him botch the question about the Strategic Triad....he didn't even know what it is.

Man, I sure hope he wins the GOP nomination. That sort of comedy must continue.

You know, he could have asked to clarify the meaning of the term "strategic triad" and lost little respect with the voting public.

I doubt the vast majority of voters knew what the term meant. So an "outsider" asking for its definition is excusable. Of course, those apart of the 'elite', especially those not on stage, could easily act as if Trump should know these terms if he is to become President.

In other words, it was a semi-successful attempt to destroy Trumps campaign. However, I think there was something else revealed by that question as well.

I heard Trump say the other day that he wouldn't let the terrorist use "our" internet. As if the US controlled the internet. And I also heard him botch the question about the Strategic Triad....he didn't even know what it is.

You know, he could have asked to clarify the meaning of the term "strategic triad" and lost little respect with the voting public.

I doubt the vast majority of voters knew what the term meant. So an "outsider" asking for its definition is excusable. Of course, those apart of the 'elite', especially those not on stage, could easily act as if Trump should know these terms if he is to become President.

In other words, it was a semi-successful attempt to destroy Trumps campaign. However, I think there was something else revealed by that question as well.

Asked by Hugh Hewitt.

I did a book report on the Triad in middle school.

You should familiarize yourself with the mechanics of the Military if you plan to lead it.

As for a planted question??? Perhaps. I'm not surprised that Trump didn't know it. I think if you threw terms like SACEUR or JSOC at him he would wonder if they were stock symbols or a new hip hop band. I am stunned that Rubio even knew what it was though. He whiffed on it too, however, not knowing about the B2 bomber. Maybe it was a plant to give him some badly needed gravitas

View attachment 56994
Last night's republican debacle (debate) went to show that, Republicans want to start a war with Russia, have zero understanding about the Middle East (Aiding the Kurds while wanting Turkey to get involved with the fight against ISIS? Really? Did someone miss the fact that the Turks are constantly getting attacked by Kurdish terrorists?), want to "grow" the military and re-invade Iraq. It's scary to think that one of these fools might be the nominee.

At least it was a debate, unlike the democrats who agree on 95 percent of everything.

They pretty much want to gut science, allow infrastructure to fall into the river and to hell with our children's education.

Just say no to republicans.
They were talking about bombing kids last night and the audience applauded.

It's amazing.

I just couldn't believe that either. The woman said put Putin back in the box, and strangle China till they agree with us about N. Korea.

I wonder what the other countries thought of us. Hillary is a hawk as well. We are in a bind as far as I see it. Its like Pnac all over again. No one talks about this was in the plans since 2000 or since 1991.

You prefer Obama's appeasement methods?
Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Because you say so means very little, you never prove a thing you say, you blabber and think you're taken serious, you're not

If any of you people had been paying attention progress has been made.

A couple of Iraqi cities have been retaken from isis:

A search on cities in Iraq retaken from isis. Just click the link and pick your article.

iraq retakes - Bing

Here's a search on isis leaders killed in 2015. Click the link and pick your article.

isis leader killed 2015 - Bing

Here's a search on isis leaders killed in 2014. Click the link and pick your article.

isis leader killed 2014 - Bing

Obama isn't appeasing anyone and he's doing his job of destroying isis. Is it going to be done over night? No. But it's being done and for you or anyone else to say he's appeasing or helping isis is just ridiculous.

There's a reason why people don't pay much attention to you and people like you who say that Obama is appeasing isis or any terrorists, the news reports show that you're nothing but a liar. Your words are nothing but garbage.

When you make such ridiculous claims you just show that you have no grasp of reality and you're nothing but a pathological liar.

View attachment 56994
Last night's republican debacle (debate) went to show that, Republicans want to start a war with Russia, have zero understanding about the Middle East (Aiding the Kurds while wanting Turkey to get involved with the fight against ISIS? Really? Did someone miss the fact that the Turks are constantly getting attacked by Kurdish terrorists?), want to "grow" the military and re-invade Iraq. It's scary to think that one of these fools might be the nominee.

At least it was a debate, unlike the democrats who agree on 95 percent of everything.

No kidding. their party only allowed them six debates and how can they be a DEBATE when their two old fogies left in the running agree on all the same things? Man they take their base for fools. and watching this thread we can understand why they do.

a Democrat Debate:

I retired from the military and never heard the phrase. We usually called it "air, land and sea". Calling it a triad sounds like what a Chi(nese) -Com(munist) would use.

Last night's
How do you keep getting unblocked from my ignore filter? You aren't worth reading.
I agree. I watched the debate and thought it was anything but a debacle.
Bush was debacley.
Debacley? Input error. Does. Not. Compute.
It's like broccoli but it's shaped like trump sitting on bush's face.
Sounds like a vegan wet dream to me.

You must be mistaking Hillary for one of your con bimbos. Hillary's one of the smartest women in Washington. Her husband is very smart too.

Being politically savvy does not equate to being smart. Being corrupt and a good liar does not equate to being a good president. Being senile (Hillary's staffers say that she gets confused easily and is quick to anger) does not equate to being the right person to hold the nuclear trigger.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person and should spend her remaining years in jail.

You must be mistaking Hillary for one of your con bimbos. Hillary's one of the smartest women in Washington. Her husband is very smart too.

Being politically savvy does not equate to being smart. Being corrupt and a good liar does not equate to being a good president. Being senile (Hillary's staffers say that she gets confused easily and is quick to anger) does not equate to being the right person to hold the nuclear trigger.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person and should spend her remaining years in jail.
She belongs in a straight-jacket.

How do you keep getting unblocked from my ignore filter? You aren't worth reading.
I agree. I watched the debate and thought it was anything but a debacle.
Bush was debacley.
Debacley? Input error. Does. Not. Compute.
It's like broccoli but it's shaped like trump sitting on bush's face.
Sounds like a vegan wet dream to me.

shaved.jpg

Forum List

Back