Trump: I Would Intentionally Kill Families To Defeat ISIS

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump defended his proposal to kill the family members of ISIS terrorists on Tuesday, saying the policy would be warranted because family members “know what is going on” with their relatives.

“We have to be much tougher and much stronger than we’ve been,” Trump said at the fifth Republican debate hosted by CNN in Las Vegas. The answer came in response to a question from Josh Jacob, a student at Georgia Tech, who asked, “How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from ISIS?”

“You look at the attack in California the other day — numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on,” Trump responded. “They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.”

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”

What do you think???

Obama has been whacking family members and family friends for years with the drone program against "suspected" terrorists.

• Banned
Obama has been whacking family members and family friends for years with the drone program against "suspected" terrorists.

Well, air power has been killing families for about 100 years. Why blame drones?

what trump is talking about is knowly aiming at families for the hell of it Not just families getting in the way.

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump defended his proposal to kill the family members of ISIS terrorists on Tuesday, saying the policy would be warranted because family members “know what is going on” with their relatives.

“We have to be much tougher and much stronger than we’ve been,” Trump said at the fifth Republican debate hosted by CNN in Las Vegas. The answer came in response to a question from Josh Jacob, a student at Georgia Tech, who asked, “How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from ISIS?”

“You look at the attack in California the other day — numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on,” Trump responded. “They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.”

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”

What do you think???

I think he was being hyperbolic------the mother of Farook CERTAINLY should be taken into custody and questioned VIGOROUSLY-------as should that friend---the one who procured the assault rifles------in fact the mosque mates should be questioned------Praying together is a middle eastern fraternizing thing-------it is like a
mens' club Those guys would be MEETING in the mosque like day after day,
even a few times per day------they get into very CLOSE candid relationships and get
to KNOW what the other guy has on his mind. KILL??? for what purpose?
Maybe he meant that if they happening to be holed up with family and shooting----he would not worry about collateral damage. He is a bit RASH in his manner of
"expression" ----consider CONTEXT

Well, air power has been killing families for about 100 years. Why blame drones?

what trump is talking about is knowly aiming at families for the hell of it Not just families getting in the way.

how do you KNOW what Trump is talking about------he did not specify

Trump is calling for powers which the US govt doesn't have.

You're innocent until proven guilty, AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

Who'd want a president who doesn't understand the laws?

depends on what is GOING on at any given time. It a terrorist is holed up in a house-----doing the jihad thing-----the house is now a fortress and mom and pop
are combatants

how do you KNOW what Trump is talking about------he did not specify

How does anyone know what Trump is talking about, ever?

depends on what is GOING on at any given time. It a terrorist is holed up in a house-----doing the jihad thing-----the house is now a fortress and mom and pop
are combatants

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Desperate times (made by the right) call for desperate measures, including getting rid of Human Rights and the Constitution (just what the right want).

So... this would basically be saying Bush destabilized the Middle East in order to cause problems so the right could then get what they want.

WONDERFUL.

Desperate times (made by the right) call for desperate measures, including getting rid of Human Rights and the Constitution (just what the right want).

So... this would basically be saying Bush destabilized the Middle East in order to cause problems so the right could then get what they want.

WONDERFUL.

If some terrorist's family gets killed in the process of eliminating the terrorist...too bad so sad

WONDERFUL.

If some terrorist's family gets killed in the process of eliminating the terrorist...too bad so sad
That is not what is being proposed. What you are mentioning is called collateral damage when innocents are killed or injured by mistake or because of their proximity to a target. What Trump is proposing is a sick perverted and purposeful targeting of innocents, including children as some kind of warped punishment.

Let's look at this,from a,purely logical standpoint.......

Who feeds, clothes, arns, houses, and supports the US Solduers, Sailors, Aurmen and Marines in a combat zone? The US Military/Government. This makes US Military /Government people and facilities legitimate targets of war.

Who feeds, clothes, arns, houses, and supports the ISIS soldiers and terrorists around the world? Their friends and families. This makes those people and their hones legitimate targets of war

What do you think???
Did you notice trump talking about spending war money on infrastructure and such? Did your vagina get wet?

Let's look at this,from a,purely logical standpoint.......

Who feeds, clothes, arns, houses, and supports the US Solduers, Sailors, Aurmen and Marines in a combat zone? The US Military/Government. This makes US Military /Government people and facilities legitimate targets of war.

Who feeds, clothes, arns, houses, and supports the ISIS soldiers and terrorists around the world? Their friends and families. This makes those people and their hones legitimate targets of war
It only makes the innocents legitimate targets if you
are accepting and supportive of murder as recognized by international law and internationally accepted morals and ethics. If you vote for Trump and he becomes President you will, in fact, be a contributor and accessory to murder. The very suggestion of Trump's conspiracy to commit these murders is an open invitation and challenge to enemies to come and kill the families of American military personnel.

What do you think???
I think Donald Trump is a tacit unwitting supporter of ISIS. His followers are just plain stupid.

What do you think???
I think Trump is a dangerous man who does not belong at the head of our military

Forum List

Back