A word in support of Cruz: he's smart

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
The Cruz Rubio exchange has proven that Rubio is just another dumb neocon, while Cruz has the smarts to be a good leader. Of course Cruz is right and Rubio is wrong: toppling Assad would allow ISIS to take over the rest of Syria. The only people who win in the Middle East is bad asses so having Assad as a bad ass is the only thing that stops bad ass ISIS from total control.

As much as I want to hate Cruz, I cannot. At least his positions make sense, and anything that makes sense is worth a try. I may even vote for the guy. My state has open primary so I might go Republican this year in the primary and vote Cruz.

The Cruz Rubio exchange has proven that Rubio is just another dumb neocon, while Cruz has the smarts to be a good leader. Of course Cruz is right and Rubio is wrong: toppling Assad would allow ISIS to take over the rest of Syria. The only people who win in the Middle East is bad asses so having Assad as a bad ass is the only thing that stops bad ass ISIS from total control.

As much as I want to hate Cruz, I cannot. At least his positions make sense, and anything that makes sense is worth a try. I may even vote for the guy. My state has open primary so I might go Republican this year in the primary and vote Cruz.

Would you choose Cruz over Hilary?

Yes.

I think he's smart but appears to piss everyone off except for Trump and for the benefit of nobody but himself. I don't trust that.

Yes.

Better watch out now, them Hilary supporters are going to claim "thems is fightin' words"..

I think he's smart but appears to piss everyone off except for Trump and for the benefit of nobody but himself. I don't trust that.

See how the far left drones miss the fact that Cruz has not a campaign attacking Trump and that is why Trump is not going after him..

I have not really seen Cruz attack anyone with any viciousness, but then I rarely pay attention to campaign adds or the far left blogosphere..

Yes.

Better watch out now, them Hilary supporters are going to claim "thems is fightin' words"..
I've never voted for Hillary and I don't plan to ever do so.

Yes.

I've never voted for Hillary and I don't plan to ever do so.

Good for you!

So tonight made you Cruz fan..

I think I see why, he can talk a very good game, sometimes he slips (they all do).

What's so smart? I felt he was just trying to be slick in the Rubio exchange.

What's another example of exceptional Cruz smarts? All of these guys are smart.

Anyone who isn't just a populist willing to say ANYTHING or a person who goes all crazy religious is better that Trump and a few others.

I like Cruz and would have no problem voting for the man if he gets the nod.

Do I like all he says?? No. But then folks aren't going to like what everyone says about everything anyway.

Forum List

Back