The Repository of All 2016 Election Wagers

I bet no one follows through with any of their bets.

There were all sorts of wagers in 2012 of people betting that they'd leave the board if their candidate - Romney - lost. Few actually did.

However, many if not most bets for sigs were honored.

teapartysamurai never honored the bet.

Okay, you freaking liar, I did. I went away for a year, as said. I went away for more than a year.

You are a freaking liar!

Your bet was to change your sig line. You added to your sig line; you never changed it.

I changed it, you liar!

You just didn't like I added a picture to it.

Get over it, you big baby!

:lol:

I bet no one follows through with any of their bets.

There were all sorts of wagers in 2012 of people betting that they'd leave the board if their candidate - Romney - lost. Few actually did.

However, many if not most bets for sigs were honored.

teapartysamurai never honored the bet.

Okay, you freaking liar, I did. I went away for a year, as said. I went away for more than a year.

You are a freaking liar!

Your bet was to change your sig line. You added to your sig line; you never changed it.

I changed it, you liar!

You just didn't like I added a picture to it.

Get over it, you big baby!

:lol:

Loser.
You were the loser.
In many ways, you still are a loser.
As the loser, you do not get to amend the deal.
As the loser, you do not get to subtract anything that was agreed to.
As the loser, you do not get to add anything that wasn't agreed to.
Understand loser?

You have never upheld your end of the bet. That is simply a fact.

Loser.

It's on!

cereal_killer bets FA_Q2 that Trump will win the nomination!

Shall we make a silly little bet? If Trump is NOT the Republican nominee I will post a thread stating how wrong I was and that The Rabbi is the all knowing genius. If he is you must do the same and 'sing' my praises. Yes? No? Blow it out my ass?
I would TOTALLY take you up on that bet cereal :D
You're on brother :)
Mark it then :D
This should be interesting - you will be singing my praise on here in the near future :FIREdevil:

We need a record of all the election wagers, so please put them here.

That way, we can refer to them when posters need reminding of their bets.
Only morons bet on elections. Seriously, what kind of stupidity does it take to place wagers that rely on an outcome determined by a mostly uninformed electorate?

Only morons bet on elections. Seriously, what kind of stupidity does it take to place wagers that rely on an outcome determined by a mostly uninformed electorate?
Uh huh.
Go somewhere else and complain that we are having a good time with some basic thread wagers.

Really, what kind of moron goes into a thread all about election wagers to complain that everyone doing them is a moron. You are not usually so caustic grandpa.

Uh huh.
Go somewhere else and complain that we are having a good time with some basic thread wagers.

Really, what kind of moron goes into a thread all about election wagers to complain that everyone doing them is a moron. You are not usually so caustic grandpa.
My left nut has your name all over it. Go wager your posting privileges based on strangers vote. Then renig on the deal. It's a special kind of stupid

Uh huh.

My left nut has your name all over it. Go wager your posting privileges based on strangers vote. Then renig on the deal. It's a special kind of stupid
Who said I was going to wager my posting privileges? Who said I was going to renig.

You are acting like a petulant child and if you insist on doing so I will treat your idiotic ranting as such.

Uh huh.

Who said I was going to wager my posting privileges? Who said I was going to renig.

You are acting like a petulant child and if you insist on doing so I will treat your idiotic ranting as such.
Do whatever the hell pleases you. Makes no difference to me. But I remember all the people on the right who made asinine bets during the last election and many did renig. The premise is stupid

I agree. I don't know if you know it or not but there were some people who thought Romney actually stood a chance and went so far as to say Obama was losing his edge with female voters....

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Surely you'd agree that THOSE FOOLS are among the most uninformed as you can tell from the graphic above.

It makes you wonder just how dumb those people were.

I agree. I don't know if you know it or not but there were some people who thought Romney actually stood a chance and went so far as to say Obama was losing his edge with female voters....

Surely you'd agree that THOSE FOOLS are among the most uninformed as you can tell from the graphic above.

That graph does make women look stupid and ignorant because women tend to be better than men at discrete math with really big names like Lovelace and Hopper in programming and cryptology so being stupid enough to vote for the insolvency of the blue states is a bit off.

We have a wager!

..and have insecurity/self esteem issues that compel you to insult and disparage people who do

brace yourself for 8 years of complaining about President Trump.

No, Trump will not be the next president. Not even close...
I'll bet my account on this site against yours.

You're on...
Ok. It's a deal.
If trump is elected president you agree to retire that name..If you want to make another account, I couldn't care less.

If he isn't, I'm retiring this name and leaving ....and not coming back under ANY name...This place will be a cesspool anyway.

Rotagilla
Dr Grump

We have a wager!

..and have insecurity/self esteem issues that compel you to insult and disparage people who do

brace yourself for 8 years of complaining about President Trump.

No, Trump will not be the next president. Not even close...

You're on...
Ok. It's a deal.
If trump is elected president you agree to retire that name..If you want to make another account, I couldn't care less.

If he isn't, I'm retiring this name and leaving ....and not coming back under ANY name...This place will be a cesspool anyway.

Rotagilla
Dr Grump

settle down, scooter it's not that big a deal.

Yes, there will be a lot more 'leave the board' bets.

There will also be a lot of leave the board bets that are reneged on. Dumb bets IMHO. Don't mind the sig line ones (and I have one for a thread) - those are usually honored.

Here's one!

I'll make a bet with you, when Clinton wins the WH, your out of here forever..

If anyone else BESIDES Clinton wins the WH, I'm outta here forever, I'll set it up with the mods to ban the loser FOREVER..

Of course being a Cuntservative you will probably pussy out, put your money where your balls are if you have any?? take the bet,, don't be a sissy..

As much Bullshit as you throw out on here, take the fucking bet since you are so sure Clinton will lose??

The bet is on. Make it happen with the moderators.

the_human_being
BIG YANK BAL 1976

Forum List

Back