The religion Forum

No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion
He would be conservative.
Abortion is a major tenet of the godless religion of liberalism. Jesus says the taking of an innocent human life is MURDER. HE CORRECTLY expressed the 6th Commandment as, "You Shall Do No MURDER"

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

Curious, would He condone killing children? (see how that works?)
Just answer the question ..would he be viewed as a liberal or a conservative??
He clearly answered your question. What dont you understand?
No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

I didn't dodge anything, I simply turned your own word game upon you.

No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion
He would be conservative.
Abortion is a major tenet of the godless religion of liberalism. Jesus says the taking of an innocent human life is MURDER. HE CORRECTLY expressed the 6th Commandment as, "You Shall Do No MURDER"

Married women with children have the most abortions even though the abortion rate has been going down for 50 years. Its not a partisan thing,

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

In other words you dodged the question...there was no word game..just a simple question.

if only there was a possibility to read up on religion in its myriad of varieties that does not involve a cesspool political board such as usmb.

waaah waaah, i need a safespace while shitting on everything else.
LOLOL.Then you slither in here .LOLOL

Any conserv female that makes a thread you have to come in and bash her you GD coward. What a pussy you are.
View attachment 460461
Lol. Dude you're pretty funny and have a sense of humor.

Strange

In other words you dodged the question...there was no word game..just a simple question.

LOL, sorry, no. You also should have qualified your question a bit more. Who would you be comparing Jesus to in order to make Him appear to be what you were trying to catch the poster in? I am better at your game than you are. If you want to compare Him to the Jews/Pharisee's of His day he is "Liberal". If you want to compare him to people like you today is a Conservative. This is what happens when an atheist attempts to trick and decieve someone who's degree is in Comparative Religion.

I was reading up on the difference between Shia and Sunni. They are very different. Just as Baptists are different from Seventh Day Adventists, mormons from catholic, etc etc. But if people would read, listen and discuss without being called idiots for thinking there is a "sky fairy", it would be a learning experience for all that are interested. Get it? those INTERESTED, without the name calling and degradation and being bombarded by those who DON'T believe in anything. They are only there to ridicule, not participate.
I agree.

How can you say, "They don't believe in anything"?
Because her MO is to mock and insult atheists, only to pause from this to whine about ideas being mocked and insulted by atheists. This is half the content of the religious forum, really.

Strange

LOL, sorry, no. You also should have qualified your question a bit more. Who would you be comparing Jesus to in order to make Him appear to be what you were trying to catch the poster in? I am better at your game than you are. If you want to compare Him to the Jews/Pharisee's of His day he is "Liberal". If you want to compare him to people like you today is a Conservative. This is what happens when an atheist attempts to trick and decieve someone who's degree is in Comparative Religion.
Everything about liberalism is an abomination to God. Everything about liberalism is built on LIES.

Not only is Christ a conservative, He's a CAPITALIST. Read the parable of the talents

Strange

Everything about liberalism is an abomination to God. Everything about liberalism is built on LIES.

Not only is Christ a conservative, He's a CAPITALIST. Read the parable of the talents

You are allowing the wrong side to control the language. Reread my post.
I know exactly who and what He is.

Strange

Do you think I'm arguing with you?

We have a modern, accepted definition of liberal.

Modern liberals believe two men can be married.
Modern liberals push abortion as a right.

I could go on, but God opposes any culture that embraces this nonsense.

But go ahead and explain that modern liberals and not the "liberals" of yesteryear

Strange

But go ahead and explain that modern liberals and not the "liberals" of yesteryear
While your on the subject what did Christ have to say about homosexuals?

Strange

While your on the subject what did Christ have to say about homosexuals?

For this reason (Marriage) a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? -- Jesus

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

How can you say, "They don't believe in anything"?
Because her MO is to mock and insult atheists, only to pause from this to whine about ideas being mocked and insulted by atheists. This is half the content of the religious forum, really.
I have never mocked athiests. Give a link or stfu. I am also not insulted by athiests. Everyone has their own path...spiritual or non spiritual.

I like eggs and bacon for breakfast. I don't understand why someone would come take my plate away and replace it with chicken and waffles, which I don't care for, then insist I am an idiot for liking bacon and eggs. Same concept.

So what exactly is my MO you claim to know? And prove it.

THIS THREAD is a prime example of what has to be dealt with in the religion forum. Keep it as it is....no biggie. There are other boards with better moderation, or FIX IT. Your beach, your waves, Staff.

Strange

Don't you believe in civil rights for all Americans?

Forum List

Back