The religion Forum

eople that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or
Just the whole wide world to impose their fanatic law. But I agree, you need a place where you can torture and slaughter each other.
Are you always this much of an ass hole Doris?
No, Karen. And why is disagreement a reason to insult? You don´t sound Christian. You have to love me, to endow me, and when I hurt you in response, you have to beg for more humbly. Afterwards, you have to pray for forgiveness.

Last edited:
Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
Atheists endorse Islam?..do you even know what an atheist is?
I think I get what this is referring to.
I was on another forum where the Atheists still opposed the resident Muslim and made fun of the Jehovah Witness regulars, but they "teamed up" and did the bullying mean bashing against the Christian who was most fundamentalistic, where even I did not meet this person's Biblical standards. So it appeared as if the Atheist and JW were more tolerant of the Muslim and each other as "allies against the fundamentalist Christian." The REAL dynamic going on was the head Atheist was acting as the Alpha male of the whole religion forum because he was the most adept and committed to demanding proof and shooting down anything less than a self standing rational statement not making some faith based leap. While the Christian being ganged up on was the Alpha female. The JW and Muslim guy were followers not independent leader types so they didn't push buttons and weren't hard to argue with. They were easy targets and got made fun of where they didn't fight back. It was the Christian standing by the Bible and not letting up who challenged them and got attacked by the rest.

The atheist even pointed this out to the JW that the only reason they were being so friendly is to team up against the Christians. But that the Muslim religious fundamentalists were actually more oppressive with their religious intolerance, so the Atheist challenged that also as showing how irrational it was to only focus on opposing Christians and not Muslims, while remaining committed to ridding the place of "God zombies" fundamentalists in any form. Again in that situation, the Muslim member came across as nonreligious and not really pushing anyone else. It was only the "Alpha female" who locked horns with the "Alpha male" so everyone else took sides against her as well at the point I joined and started interacting with each member individually to address and align where they were coming from. The JW did align behind the Atheist alpha male bashing the Christian for fundamentalism because he was the strongest at it. So this weird "tolerance" of certain people's beliefs over others was because of power dynamics, similar to ganging up by political parties to attack certain opponents even though there are as many difference within each side that are put aside in order to fight a common foe.

They tried the namecalling with me, too, which was a test of the pack and pecking order. I was different because I respected both the heads of separate backs but equally right to use their own language for the laws. I argued more with JW for rejecting Christianity instead of understanding the difference between the folds of secular natural laws and spiritual Biblical laws that coexist and complement each other for a reason and purpose.

I ended up breaking the ice with the Atheist and his buddies by writing satires that caricaturized the "characters" on the forum, including myself attacked as a "witch for believing in spiritual healing".

I was not an alpha personality, but I respected and included the others I addressed with equal respect. The JW and Christians dropped the arguments over who was making up their own theology not in the Bible, by sticking with a few scriptures we actually agreed on.

So when they quit fighting and the two main alphas quit fighting, then this no longer escalated to everyone else vs the one person they were teaming up to target.

That person had to quit rejecting me also to undo the deadlocking dynamic going on.

But the ganging up against the lone Christian DID give the impression that the Atheist and JW were more tolerant of the Muslim and each other were biased disproportionally against the Christian.

I targeted that dynamic in my spoof posts, where they all team up as an "unholy alliance" to get rid of Emily the witch. It was very funny and it outted them and me as well for our posting styles. It was really about the Alpha personalities projecting onto others. But when you make fun of everyone equally, including me using myself as the butt of the joke, it is hard to stay mad. It was obvious what was going on with the gang bullying so I made fun of that, and outted the real silliness going on.

Just spoofed it beyond ridiculous and it opened up the discussion and reduced the tension of targeting people personally so we could focus more on discussing the real content and disputed issues.

As for "people posting Trump stuff" again that is personal projection. Those members need a better way or place to connect and vent. So if I know where the problem is erupting and derailing the threads, I would focus on addressing those posters personally to steer clear of these obstructive or distracting posts.

Last edited:
Can you make it a zone similar to this one...or Lounge, With RULES? Nobody can talk about religious topics without some asswipes coming in and making it all about Trump or politics or whatever. It gets damn tiresome.

There are plenty of other forums where they can spew their garbage. People that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or to spout bible passages or Koran passages, derailing with the initial forum or topic to a subject that has nothing to do with that particular forum. Nor do they go in just to denounce and troll. For example, going into a game thread and saying "anyone who plays games must be a Trumpet/are stupid/have no life" etc.....so why the hell is it allowed in the Religion forum?

You do know that many have different faiths and want a place to discuss/debate in a peaceful way/ask questions/compare notes on/ and in general discuss amongst themselves THE TOPIC AT HAND, but cannot due to low lifes who insist on shitting all over the topic and the people in there TRYING to talk about whatever the OP is about, right? So do something about it. Please.

This is bullshit I even have to ask.
If you don't want your religious ideas scrutinized and discussed openly, then go start a private group. This is a public message board.
Yes and no Fort Fun Indiana
Although it is within the rules of the forums to post personal attacks and namecalling "as long as at least one line of comment applies to the OP",
it still kills the dialogue to resort to namecalling against people personally instead of addressing the topic or issue causing conflict.

The problem is not everyone is equally skilled in steering out of a skid.

The sensitive people who can't get past getting called names will get derailed over that and won't bring up new arguments as demanded as proof for their posts.

The others demanding proof also won't ask specific enough direction or solutions to steer people toward a better response. Just rejection without offering better solutions gets stuck with no place to go but around and around.

When this stuckness happens, the pressure builds up and lends itself to venting by namecalling attacks. Until people complain for a third party to step in and change the dynamic.

It's really up to the members to change that dynamic. I'm willing to help as a fellow member who supports both pro and anti Trump and both secular nontheists and Christian believers. I come across as more pro Trump than Democrat, but since I am both, I have more chances of aligning with people on both sides that people have who only take one side and oppose the other.

I criticize Democrats more because from within the same party there is more responsibility to correct the abuses. So I focus there and let Republicans take charge of fixing their own party.

With religion the Christians have more ability to unite across denominations before asking others to unite in Christ.

So I tend to address the steps of forgiveness and correction to bring about more unity by aligning on common points of agreement and solutions, in order to better address and resolve the conflicts more effectively.

All this change in dynamic is not something external by rules from outside, but comes from change of approach within each member only they can make by individual choice. It works best when each person decides for themselves to focus on better content, arguments and solutions rather than get derailed by personal attacks or namecalling.

Another example:

In my Cast Iron Skillet thread. What if someone came in and said I should be hit over the head with one for asking such stupid questions...or that those that don't use stainless steel or cast iron are stupid morons that follow Trump. Nobody did, but what IF they did? They find their anger button immediately when they step in the religion forum. Because they can. Because staff does nothing about it. Just like staff does nothing about the Introduce Yourself thread when the noob is more or less attacked in a rude way. Nothing is done. Yet the owners of USMB want money, and noobs mean exactly that, but they last MAYBE a day. Maybe an hour. And leave.

So again...I say its pretty bad I even have to ask for help in certain forums.
Dear Gracie Fort Fun Indiana Bleipriester

Wherever these deadlocks or distractions come up, please tag me. I will try to help you steer back onto the OP. We alll need to develop better verbal and negotiating skills anyway to redirect posts to stay on topic without relying on Mods to do this for us.

I am part of 2 forums on FB trying to addreas topics without derailment. But as FFI said this is a free speech forum and anyone can post any language they want to use "as long as one line of comment addresses the OP."

No matter what someone else posts, as long as you follow that rule, your one line of comment can keep the focus on the OP.

Speaking as a practicing Catholic, I never understood the need to attack other people for either having faith or being atheistic. The conversation starts when those who hold certain views are able to respect those who hold the opposing/alternative one.

But yeah, "the get your own" thing is a fraud Bullwinkle.. The left just calls in the Corporate Big Tech Fasci-nistas and closes it down..
Total nonsense. You don't have to rent their servers. Anyone can buy his own servers and host a site with any content he likes.

Can you make it a zone similar to this one...or Lounge, With RULES? Nobody can talk about religious topics without some asswipes coming in and making it all about Trump or politics or whatever. It gets damn tiresome.

There are plenty of other forums where they can spew their garbage. People that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or to spout bible passages or Koran passages, derailing with the initial forum or topic to a subject that has nothing to do with that particular forum. Nor do they go in just to denounce and troll. For example, going into a game thread and saying "anyone who plays games must be a Trumpet/are stupid/have no life" etc.....so why the hell is it allowed in the Religion forum?

You do know that many have different faiths and want a place to discuss/debate in a peaceful way/ask questions/compare notes on/ and in general discuss amongst themselves THE TOPIC AT HAND, but cannot due to low lifes who insist on shitting all over the topic and the people in there TRYING to talk about whatever the OP is about, right? So do something about it. Please.

This is bullshit I even have to ask.
Can you actually count the number of nonpolitical threads that DONT descend into a political slagging debacle. Not many I'd wager.

If someone that is a non believer goes into a thread specifically for believers, that is being rude. UNLESS that person says (for example)

"I am an atheist. this is why." and commences to state his opinions in a RESPECTABLE manner. But to come in, say "you guys are idiots to believe in a sky fairy" is wrong and rude. Its a discussion of whys, wherefores, how comes, NOT to insult or name call or degrade. That was and is my point.

But yeah, "the get your own" thing is a fraud Bullwinkle.. The left just calls in the Corporate Big Tech Fasci-nistas and closes it down..
Total nonsense. You don't have to rent their servers. Anyone can buy his own servers and host a site with any content he likes.

Typical leftist that doesn't even know how things work. WE have our own servers. But Google could pull our ad service or a common ISP carrier could decide to tag us with "disinformation or conspiracy" label on their services. Apple could pull our helper app (if we needed one) from their store.

Any publisher like the far left Washpo could hit us with nuisance suits over copyright.

NO ONE Is IMMUNE from the new Big Tech Fasci-nistas.. No one. I just spent 2 weeks figuring out to remove all the Microsoft spyware from my new Win 10 machines.. Did ya know Win 10 has a key-logger included?? This a spy tool only our Intel Agencies used just a decade ago... Big Tech IS as dangerous as NSA and CIA right now.. MORE SO BECAUSE they can LEGALLY SPY DOMESTICALLY on everyone and everything and make MONEY by doing so...

Can't fix your special kind of stupid and bend-over compliant...

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
I tend to observe that atheists feel they're the experts on religion.
They see themselves as the enlightened ones and come down there to share their enlightenment with you ignorant infidels

Last edited:
But Google could pull our ad service or a common ISP carrier could decide to tag us with "disinformation or conspiracy" label on their services.
You are not entitled to advertisers .

And i will throw the bullshit flag on the ISP. Else this website would already have been dropped for that. But if your site content is too vile and dangerous for ISPs...hey, tough shit. If that's the case, it's not because of any conservative or liberal ideas being broadcast.

So we are right back to what i said.

Last edited:
I was reading up on the difference between Shia and Sunni. They are very different. Just as Baptists are different from Seventh Day Adventists, mormons from catholic, etc etc. But if people would read, listen and discuss without being called idiots for thinking there is a "sky fairy", it would be a learning experience for all that are interested. Get it? those INTERESTED, without the name calling and degradation and being bombarded by those who DON'T believe in anything. They are only there to ridicule, not participate.

Ignore feature?

A good example. Nobody can discuss....the usual suspects AGAIN invade, but this was back in 2020. Along with a mod to do the thumbs down button. Which is why this happens. If a staff member can invade..why can't ever other atheist follow suit?

What's wrong with the thumbs down button? It's just a shortcut to "I disagree"

Last edited:
I guess I wouldn't be a good mod then, cuz I would not deny atheists their right to post their thoughts in the Religion forum.
They don't believe in anything, so what could they possibly say that wasn't insults for those that do. So no...you would nt be a good mod for that particular forum. Plus, as you say, you have many on iggie, as do I. Neither of us would be very good at it. But there may be some out there that would.

You're painting all atheists with a one size fits all brush. They don't believe in God, but that doesn't mean they don't believe in anything. It doesn't mean they can't discuss or debate religion, either.

Put the ones you don't wish to read on ignore.

A good example. Nobody can discuss....the usual suspects AGAIN invade, but this was back in 2020. Along with a mod to do the thumbs down button. Which is why this happens. If a staff member can invade..why can't ever other atheist follow suit?

What's wrong with the thumbs own button? It's just to shortcut "I disagree"
I dont believe in "safe spaces" but we all know trolling when we see it. I'm good with a LITTLE trolling, but it's out of hand down there, and nobody with the power to clean it up, will

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

Curious, would He condone killing children? (see how that works?)
Just answer the question ..would he be viewed as a liberal or a conservative??
He clearly answered your question. What dont you understand?
No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

I didn't dodge anything, I simply turned your own word game upon you.
In other words you dodged the question...there was no word game..just a simple question.

LOL, sorry, no. You also should have qualified your question a bit more. Who would you be comparing Jesus to in order to make Him appear to be what you were trying to catch the poster in? I am better at your game than you are. If you want to compare Him to the Jews/Pharisee's of His day he is "Liberal". If you want to compare him to people like you today is a Conservative. This is what happens when an atheist attempts to trick and decieve someone who's degree is in Comparative Religion.
Everything about liberalism is an abomination to God. Everything about liberalism is built on LIES.

Not only is Christ a conservative, He's a CAPITALIST. Read the parable of the talents

You are allowing the wrong side to control the language. Reread my post.
I know exactly who and what He is.
Do you think I'm arguing with you?

We have a modern, accepted definition of liberal.

Modern liberals believe two men can be married.
Modern liberals push abortion as a right.

I could go on, but God opposes any culture that embraces this nonsense.

But go ahead and explain that modern liberals and not the "liberals" of yesteryear
While your on the subject what did Christ have to say about homosexuals?

Do you know who and what Christ is?
That was pretty much the central question through all of the gospels but I can't discuss it here. ;)

He made it VERY clear who He was/is
We can't discuss that here. Gracie would get upset. But she would probably be ok if we wanted to discuss how to make and sell doilies using materials found in the trash.
Why the insults? Is that all you rely on?
You are pretty much hated here. Is that your goal? Personally, I always thought you had a pretty good handle on religion/beliefs...regardless of what your own is..or lack thereof. Thanks for clarifying for me that you are just yet another troll.

Go back to your hang out, the FZ. They love bashing you to death in there and you get off on it. Up here, you are just droll.

Holy crap.

I don't hate Ding and doubt there's a long list that do.

Maybe a couple names jotted down on a napkin.

How can you say, "They don't believe in anything"?
Because her MO is to mock and insult atheists, only to pause from this to whine about ideas being mocked and insulted by atheists. This is half the content of the religious forum, really.
What's the other half?
Discussions and debates about what holy texts really mean, seems like.
More like arguments and fights.

Forum List

Back