Let’s be clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
There was no reason to move my thread about Texas power and their lying politicians out of public view and into the Rubber Room. None. There were a few attempts to derail it, which failed. Any of those posts could have simply been removed.

Youre not fooling anyone with any high-minded excuses about the integrity of the board or keeping the fake public facade looking respectable. This is just hiding political opinions you do not like, and factual content that contradicts your favored culture war nonsense.

There was no reason to move my thread about Texas power and their lying politicians out of public view and into the Rubber Room. None. There were a few attempts to derail it, which failed. Any of those posts could have simply been removed.

Youre not fooling anyone with any high-minded excuses about the integrity of the board or keeping the fake public facade looking respectable. This is just hiding political opinions you do not like, and factual content that contradicts your favored culture war nonsense.

Thank you.

looks like the title of the video is the reason,,,

next time do a clean start of you want rational debate,,

Oh dear, looks like another thread needs to be moved to the rubber room again.

Ahhh stop your whining and get your own site....

But, you're still here. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. This is America, you are free to leave.

Which title, of what video? No video was posted other than what is embedded in tweets, which are not under my control. There was nothing in any of those tweets that violated any TOS.

Which title, of what video? No video was posted other than what is embedded in tweets, which are not under my control. There was nothing in any of those tweets that violated any TOS.
apologies,,, should have said the title of the thread,, not to mention everything else you said,,

it belongs in the rubber room

You sound like Donald Trump.

Did you PM a moderator about it?

Attacking the Moderation team in public is a bad idea.

Did you PM a moderator about it?

Attacking the Moderation team in public is a bad idea.

It's very Trumpian, don't you think?

Synthaholic = Trump

Why... that's for absolute sure the saddest story I ever heard!

Fucking crybaby

This thread: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/raphael-ted-cruz-abandons-freezing-texans.882237/

preceded this thread:

by 10 hours.

If you block debate you belong in the Rubber Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back