The religion Forum

eople that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or
Just the whole wide world to impose their fanatic law. But I agree, you need a place where you can torture and slaughter each other.
Are you always this much of an ass hole Doris?

if only there was a possibility to read up on religion in its myriad of varieties that does not involve a cesspool political board such as usmb.

waaah waaah, i need a safespace while shitting on everything else.
LOLOL.Then you slither in here .LOLOL

Any conserv female that makes a thread you have to come in and bash her you GD coward. What a pussy you are.

A good example. Nobody can discuss....the usual suspects AGAIN invade, but this was back in 2020. Along with a mod to do the thumbs down button. Which is why this happens. If a staff member can invade..why can't ever other atheist follow suit?

What do YOU believe? Are you familiar with the collapse of the Siloam Tower or do you dismiss that scripture in favor of God destroying humanity with Noah's flood?
This is actually reasonable discussion that is in the spirit of the Religion Forum

eople that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or
Just the whole wide world to impose their fanatic law. But I agree, you need a place where you can torture and slaughter each other.
Yep. This is the kind of troll posts that I never see the mods deal with in that forum

Yep. This is the kind of troll posts that I never see the mods deal with in that forum
LOL. Just like I see people in the Food aisle throwing insults. So disrespectful in those sections to be a real cock sucker. I just embarrass the moron for being stoopid enough to flame there

I guess I wouldn't be a good mod then, cuz I would not deny atheists their right to post their thoughts in the Religion forum.
They don't believe in anything, so what could they possibly say that wasn't insults for those that do. So no...you would nt be a good mod for that particular forum. Plus, as you say, you have many on iggie, as do I. Neither of us would be very good at it. But there may be some out there that would.

How can you say, "They don't believe in anything"?

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.
Atheists mock and insult Christians. You are FAR more tolerant of the people who would remove your head for mocking their beliefs.

Maybe there is something good to be said dor that religion after all

Half the problem on the religion forum comes down to one troll that rhymes with Raz.

Not really religious myself, but I find the Atheists to be the biggest jerks on those pages. I rarely participate in that forum as it is just name calling.
I have no particular religion, either. I am interested in readin them all from folks here that I have been around forever it seems. I learn from them. Take what "tickles my ear" and leave what doesn't, but it still is informative. I AM spiritual. I believe in the Christian God and Jesus. However, I follow my own path. That path veers off this way or that way and I can choose to follow it awhile, but always wind back on my own. I do NOT appreciate those on no path, coming in and leaving tacks or poison pits on ours just because they choose not to believe. THAT is what the issue is.
This has been posted in this forum numerous times. Every time it falls on deaf ears. Nobody listens. You have explained the problem in that forum exactly as others have. Nobody with the power to do something will. Atheists will continue to piss on every thread you start. I rarely participate down there because nothing productive comes of it. Just the same nonsense posts you described designed by the God haters to troll and disrupt discussion. Nobody has any desire to police that forum on any level
Task offered to police it. But he needs to rethink atheists allowed to disrupt. I think some here would agree to freely moderate it. And it could be arranged where they moderate ONLY that particular forum. So title would be Moderator: Religion Forum or some such. This could be done with MANY of the forums here. 62 forum and what....5 mods? Not nearly enough.
“But he needs to rethink atheists allowed to disrupt.”

Are we to infer that you seek to prohibit those free from religion from posting altogether?

It is the Religion and Ethics forum, where one can be ethical absent religion; indeed, much of religion is devoid of ethics.

Pointing out the inconsistencies, lies, misinformation, hate, and fallacies of theists is not to ‘disrupt.’

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.
Atheists mock and insult Christians. You are FAR more tolerant of the people who would remove your head for mocking their beliefs.

You mean ISIS? Muslims also get angry if you mock Jesus, but they don't kill you? Are you living in rural Pakistan?

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.

You mean ISIS? Muslims also get angry if you mock Jesus, but they don't kill you? Are you living in rural Pakistan?
Islam teaches That IF YOU SAY JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, WHEN HE RETURNS HE WILL COMMAND HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL ALL WHO SAY HE IS THE SON OF GOD

But this is a LEGITIMATE thread for the religion forum, NOT HERE

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

Curious, would He condone killing children? (see how that works?)
Just answer the question ..would he be viewed as a liberal or a conservative??

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.

Islam teaches That IF YOU SAY JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, WHEN HE RETURNS HE WILL COMMAND HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL ALL WHO SAY HE IS THE SON OF GOD

In Islam Jesus is the purest of the prophets, born of virgin from the mind of God. They don't believe in blood sacrifice or original sin.. They think Judas was crucified in Jesus place because crucifixion is a cruel and humiliating death .. It suits their ideas about justice.

Have you lived around Muslims in an Arab country?

if only there was a possibility to read up on religion in its myriad of varieties that does not involve a cesspool political board such as usmb.

waaah waaah, i need a safespace while shitting on everything else.
LOLOL.Then you slither in here .LOLOL

Any conserv female that makes a thread you have to come in and bash her you GD coward. What a pussy you are.
internet-white-knight-83c6b4b72d.jpg

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.

In Islam Jesus is the purest of the prophets, born of virgin from the mind of God. They don't believe in blood sacrifice or original sin.. They think Judas was crucified in Jesus place because crucifixion is a cruel and humiliating death .. It suits their ideas about justice.

Why are you posting Religion in THIS forum. Debate it down there

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

He clearly answered your question. What dont you understand?

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.

Why are you posting Religion in THIS forum. Debate it down there

So why did you bring up ISIS in post 48?

Strange

He clearly answered your question. What dont you understand?
No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

Strange

What? You don't your game used on you?

Forum List

Back