The religion Forum

1. Murder (Ex 21:12,14)(Lev 24:17,21)(Num 35:16-21,30-31)
2. Kidnapping (Ex 21:16)(Deut 24:7)
3. Child sacrifice (Lev 20:2)
4. Both the man and woman who commit adultery (Lev 20:10)(Deut 22:22-24)
5. Rape (Deut 22:25)
6. Daughter of a priest who became a prostitute (Lev 21:9)
7. An idolater (Ex 22:20)(Deut 17:2-5)(Num 25:1-5)
8. Breaking the Sabbath (Ex 31:14)(Ex 35:2)(Num 15:32-36)
9. A woman having sex before marriage (Deut 22:21-22)
10. Homosexuality (Lev 20:13)
11. A man and his father’s wife who have sex (Lev 20:11)
12. A man and daughter-in-law who have sex (Lev 20:12)
13. A man who marries a woman and her mother (all 3 must die) (Lev 20:14)
14. Bestiality (Sex with an animal) (Ex 22:19)(Lev 20:15-16)
15. A false prophet (Deut 13:5)(Deut 18:20)
16. A false witness (Deut 19:16-21)
17. A disobedient son (Deut 21:18-21)
18. A child who strikes his father or mother (Ex 21:15)
19. A child who curses his father or mother (Ex 21:17)(Lev 20:9)
20. Men who are fighting and hit a pregnant woman, causing her lose her baby (Ex 21:22-25) ***Note: A good verse to use against those who are pro-abortion
21. A man whose ox kills someone after previously goring other people (Ex 21:28-29)
22. A sorceress (Ex 22:18)
23. A medium or spiritist (Lev 20:27)
24. A brother, son, daughter, wife, or friend who entices you to go after other gods (Deut 13:6-11)
25. Everyone in any town that entices people to go after other gods (Deut 13:12-15)
26. A blasphemer (Lev 24:10-16,23)
27. Anyone who failed to abide by a decision of the court (Deut 17:8-12)

Can you make it a zone similar to this one...or Lounge, With RULES? Nobody can talk about religious topics without some asswipes coming in and making it all about Trump or politics or whatever. It gets damn tiresome.

There are plenty of other forums where they can spew their garbage. People that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or to spout bible passages or Koran passages, derailing with the initial forum or topic to a subject that has nothing to do with that particular forum. Nor do they go in just to denounce and troll. For example, going into a game thread and saying "anyone who plays games must be a Trumpet/are stupid/have no life" etc.....so why the hell is it allowed in the Religion forum?

You do know that many have different faiths and want a place to discuss/debate in a peaceful way/ask questions/compare notes on/ and in general discuss amongst themselves THE TOPIC AT HAND, but cannot due to low lifes who insist on shitting all over the topic and the people in there TRYING to talk about whatever the OP is about, right? So do something about it. Please.

This is bullshit I even have to ask.
Jesus Christ, can you believe what happened to Trump :)

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

Curious, would He condone killing children? (see how that works?)
Just answer the question ..would he be viewed as a liberal or a conservative??
He clearly answered your question. What dont you understand?
No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

I didn't dodge anything, I simply turned your own word game upon you.
In other words you dodged the question...there was no word game..just a simple question.

LOL, sorry, no. You also should have qualified your question a bit more. Who would you be comparing Jesus to in order to make Him appear to be what you were trying to catch the poster in? I am better at your game than you are. If you want to compare Him to the Jews/Pharisee's of His day he is "Liberal". If you want to compare him to people like you today is a Conservative. This is what happens when an atheist attempts to trick and decieve someone who's degree is in Comparative Religion.
Everything about liberalism is an abomination to God. Everything about liberalism is built on LIES.

Not only is Christ a conservative, He's a CAPITALIST. Read the parable of the talents

You are allowing the wrong side to control the language. Reread my post.
I know exactly who and what He is.
Do you think I'm arguing with you?

We have a modern, accepted definition of liberal.

Modern liberals believe two men can be married.
Modern liberals push abortion as a right.

I could go on, but God opposes any culture that embraces this nonsense.

But go ahead and explain that modern liberals and not the "liberals" of yesteryear
While your on the subject what did Christ have to say about homosexuals?

Do you know who and what Christ is?

I was reading up on the difference between Shia and Sunni. They are very different. Just as Baptists are different from Seventh Day Adventists, mormons from catholic, etc etc. But if people would read, listen and discuss without being called idiots for thinking there is a "sky fairy", it would be a learning experience for all that are interested. Get it? those INTERESTED, without the name calling and degradation and being bombarded by those who DON'T believe in anything. They are only there to ridicule, not participate.
I agree.
Are you two ladies discussing religion? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

In other words you dodged the question...there was no word game..just a simple question.

LOL, sorry, no. You also should have qualified your question a bit more. Who would you be comparing Jesus to in order to make Him appear to be what you were trying to catch the poster in? I am better at your game than you are. If you want to compare Him to the Jews/Pharisee's of His day he is "Liberal". If you want to compare him to people like you today is a Conservative. This is what happens when an atheist attempts to trick and decieve someone who's degree is in Comparative Religion.
Everything about liberalism is an abomination to God. Everything about liberalism is built on LIES.

Not only is Christ a conservative, He's a CAPITALIST. Read the parable of the talents

But go ahead and explain that modern liberals and not the "liberals" of yesteryear

That was pretty much the central question through all of the gospels but I can't discuss it here. ;)

I was reading up on the difference between Shia and Sunni. They are very different. Just as Baptists are different from Seventh Day Adventists, mormons from catholic, etc etc. But if people would read, listen and discuss without being called idiots for thinking there is a "sky fairy", it would be a learning experience for all that are interested. Get it? those INTERESTED, without the name calling and degradation and being bombarded by those who DON'T believe in anything. They are only there to ridicule, not participate.
I agree.
Are you done now proving my case?

I agree.
Are you done now proving my case?
No. I am done pointing out your hypocrisy. :)

Strange

That was pretty much the central question through all of the gospels but I can't discuss it here. ;)

He made it VERY clear who He was/is

How can you say, "They don't believe in anything"?
Because her MO is to mock and insult atheists, only to pause from this to whine about ideas being mocked and insulted by atheists. This is half the content of the religious forum, really.
What's the other half?
Discussions and debates about what holy texts really mean, seems like.
ahhhhh... thanks.

Strange

We can't discuss that here. Gracie would get upset. But she would probably be ok if we wanted to discuss how to make and sell doilies using materials found in the trash.

Strange

We can't discuss that here. Gracie would get upset. But she would probably be ok if we wanted to discuss how to make and sell doilies using materials found in the trash.
Why the insults? Is that all you rely on?
You are pretty much hated here. Is that your goal? Personally, I always thought you had a pretty good handle on religion/beliefs...regardless of what your own is..or lack thereof. Thanks for clarifying for me that you are just yet another troll.

Go back to your hang out, the FZ. They love bashing you to death in there and you get off on it. Up here, you are just droll.

Concerning the topic of Jesus...which SHOULD be in the religion forum....I think he would frown on murdering babies. Funny how time and learning can change ones mind. I was pro abortion..to a certain degree. There is no reason whatesoever to kill a baby in the womb when it is fully formed or even when a heartbeat is detected..which I believe is 6 weeks? If the mother does not want the child, then yes...abort it BEFORE it becomes a baby. But to wait until 7 months or even as it is being birthed to THEN kill it? Murder. Flat out soulless murder. And Jesus would not be pleased.

Anyway..different topic, different subject, different forum.

Carry on with the name calling, non believers. Obviously nothing is going to be done about this, so..........as Jake said in Dark Tower "go then, there are other worlds than these".

Strange

Why the insults? Is that all you rely on?
You are pretty much hated here. Is that your goal? Personally, I always thought you had a pretty good handle on religion/beliefs...regardless of what your own is..or lack thereof. Thanks for clarifying for me that you are just yet another troll.

Go back to your hang out, the FZ. They love bashing you to death in there and you get off on it. Up here, you are just droll.
What was the insult?

Can you make it a zone similar to this one...or Lounge, With RULES? Nobody can talk about religious topics without some asswipes coming in and making it all about Trump or politics or whatever. It gets damn tiresome.

There are plenty of other forums where they can spew their garbage. People that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or to spout bible passages or Koran passages, derailing with the initial forum or topic to a subject that has nothing to do with that particular forum. Nor do they go in just to denounce and troll. For example, going into a game thread and saying "anyone who plays games must be a Trumpet/are stupid/have no life" etc.....so why the hell is it allowed in the Religion forum?

You do know that many have different faiths and want a place to discuss/debate in a peaceful way/ask questions/compare notes on/ and in general discuss amongst themselves THE TOPIC AT HAND, but cannot due to low lifes who insist on shitting all over the topic and the people in there TRYING to talk about whatever the OP is about, right? So do something about it. Please.

If you don't want your religious ideas scrutinized and discussed openly, then go start a private group. This is a public message board.

Topics in ANY forum should be specific enough so that moderation can apply the "on topic" rule. Most of the religion forum "post bombers" dont know enough about religion to BE on topic.

But yeah, "the get your own" thing is a fraud Bullwinkle.. The left just calls in the Corporate Big Tech Fasci-nistas and closes it down.. If you dont want to comment on topics -- stay in the Rubber Room or Badlands and spare everyone the lectures.

If you don't want your religious ideas scrutinized and discussed openly, then go start a private group. This is a public message board.

Topics in ANY forum should be specific enough so that moderation can apply the "on topic" rule. Most of the religion forum "post bombers" dont know enough about religion to BE on topic.

But yeah, "the get your own" thing is a fraud Bullwinkle.. The left just calls in the Corporate Big Tech Fasci-nistas and closes it down.. If you dont want to comment on topics -- stay in the Rubber Room or Badlands and spare everyone the lectures.
Do you happen to knnow their phone number?

Given all the troll threads in what passes for a 'Clean Debate' sub-Forum, I suspect that asking mods to 'clean up' the Religion Forum is self-defeating; they will just run off the Christians and leave the assorted faggots and deviants alone.

Forum List

Back