The religion Forum

Half the problem on the religion forum comes down to one troll that rhymes with Raz.

Not really religious myself, but I find the Atheists to be the biggest jerks on those pages. I rarely participate in that forum as it is just name calling.
I have no particular religion, either. I am interested in readin them all from folks here that I have been around forever it seems. I learn from them. Take what "tickles my ear" and leave what doesn't, but it still is informative. I AM spiritual. I believe in the Christian God and Jesus. However, I follow my own path. That path veers off this way or that way and I can choose to follow it awhile, but always wind back on my own. I do NOT appreciate those on no path, coming in and leaving tacks or poison pits on ours just because they choose not to believe. THAT is what the issue is.
This has been posted in this forum numerous times. Every time it falls on deaf ears. Nobody listens. You have explained the problem in that forum exactly as others have. Nobody with the power to do something will. Atheists will continue to piss on every thread you start. I rarely participate down there because nothing productive comes of it. Just the same nonsense posts you described designed by the God haters to troll and disrupt discussion. Nobody has any desire to police that forum on any level

I think that the atheists do occasionally piss on certain threads.

But the Religion Forum has become full of those who want to attack atheists. You can't expect to attack people and then demand that those same people leave you alone.

Here is a list of threads on page 1 of the forum that are examples of what I mean:

"Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision"

"The Incessantly Self-Refuting Blather of Atheism – John Lexxon gets his thug life on"

"This is what atheists believe? Atheists believe that nothing created everything"

"Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile"

"Let’s Examine the Claims of Atheists"

"How to Mock an Atheist like Colin Norris"

"Atheism’s big LIE"

And the number of threads attacking the Theory of Evolution that are posted in either Science Forum or the Religious Forum is truly astounding.

Yes, there are atheists who are militant assholes. But there are also Christians who fit the same description.
I think THOSE SPECIFIC THREADS are meant for atheists participation. I have no problem with that. Other threads are meaningless to atheists except to troll

But the Religion Forum has become full of those who want to attack atheists. You can't expect to attack people and then demand that those same people leave you alone.

Here is a list of threads on page 1 of the forum that are examples of what I mean:

"The Incessantly Self-Refuting Blather of Atheism – John Lexxon gets his thug life on"

"This is what atheists believe? Atheists believe that nothing created everything"

"Atheism’s big LIE"

And the number of threads attacking the Theory of Evolution that are posted in either Science Forum or the Religious Forum is truly astounding.

Yes, there are atheists who are militant assholes. But there are also Christians who fit the same description.
Here are some issues and threads to shed light on
Amadeus Ziggy Potterhead2021
JohnDB and Michael1985
May I please ask your help to adopt one anti-Christian atheist poster or one
anti-atheist Christian poster and pray and work through whatever is causing animosity, fear distrust or projection
for each member or each thread.
One on one.
Can we work individually and solve problems collectively at the same time?

Pick one person or one place you find challenging and try to make peace with that one focus point.

We can pray to remove barriers and obstacles. While this uncovers the root cause that needs to be tended to that caused the projection and escalation on top.

This cannot obfuscate the real specific issue each person is bringing with them when they post about other things externally.

Can we please pray for safe correction healing and removal of problems inside and out so we make ourselves and this forum even better. Thank you.

In Jesus name Amen.

??? Someone complained about TAZ (?) Trolling on threads. Can we pray to uplift TAZ and address the real issue this person most wants to resolve so the trolling stops and quits wasting Mod time and free speech on this forum. Anyone else? Shall we start a game called adopt a troll?

I appreciate your words here. You obviously have your heart in the right place.

However, I am one of the ones you would eventually get around to praying for. I am an Agnostic/Atheist.

"Atheism’s big LIE"

JohnDB and Michael1985
anti-atheist Christian poster and pray and work through whatever is causing animosity, fear distrust or projection
One on one.

No, I am sorry. I do appreciate your direction and purpose, but my Director leads me and I must follow. When I can and when it is not in conflict with my given direction I will try to help. I am praying that God help you accomplish His work!

The cost can be covered by restitution owed for drug and human trafficking, building military prisons and teaching hospitals for rehab and recovery along the border, to correct multiple problems of cartel and govt racketeering.
The last thing a place like El Paso needs is a military prison. You're really beginning to sound creepily fascistic. Military prisons are govt cartels and rackets. No amount of police, military, or wall can stop illicit border crossings because there's way too much traffic and freight to ever monitor sufficiently. The problem is here. Either get serious about not allowing employers to hire cheap, transient, foreign labor or just open the damn borders completely and deal with the results. If all were more or less free to come and go, the incentive to treat any like property would disappear. Instead of more teaching hospitals, not that there's anything wrong with them but, just decriminalize drugs while providing easy access to the information all need to choose among them wisely, with help from doctors if so desired. The result couldn't possibly compare with how poorly our war on drugs has worked.

I'll add that atheists can legitimately pray secularly, without reference to any gods or spirits. We have no use for theistic permissions, compromises, or judgements on the matter. The 1st amendment is enough.

Last edited:
The cost can be covered by restitution owed for drug and human trafficking, building military prisons and teaching hospitals for rehab and recovery along the border, to correct multiple problems of cartel and govt racketeering.
The last thing a place like El Paso needs is a military prison. You're really beginning to sound creepily fascistic. Military prisons are govt cartels and rackets. No amount of police, military, or wall can stop illicit border crossings because there's way too much traffic and freight to ever monitor sufficiently. The problem is here. Either get serious about not allowing employers to hire cheap, transient, foreign labor or just open the damn borders completely and deal with the results. If all were more or less free to come and go, the incentive to treat any like property would disappear. Instead of more teaching hospitals, not that there's anything wrong with them but, just decriminalize drugs while providing easy access to the information all need to choose among them wisely, with help from doctors if so desired. The result couldn't possibly compare with how poorly our war on drugs has worked.

I'll add that atheists can legitimately pray secularly, without reference to any gods or spirits. We have no use for theistic permissions, compromises, or judgements on the matter. The 1st amendment is enough.
Dear WinterBorn and Grumblenuts
If you believe in Justice for All
that's the same thing as Jesus.

You do not need to pray in the language of other people, just forgive that we have different languages for the same universal concepts.

As I posted to BULLDOG and others previously, one of my favorite most influential mentors gave up his Baptist preaching at 19 and spent his whole career in Peace and Justice as a publicly gay atheist.

He still taught free grace in life and forgiveness. He worked with megapastor Joel Osteen to help him acquire his center after the city blocked him politically. And he was most proud of his winning court case defending free speech.

His way of living by Restorative Justice IS the same message and meaning as Christ Jesus.

You practice what you preach to share peace and justice with everyone. Forgiving first to correct problems together.

Total Atheist but lived by the same love of Truth Justice and Peace for humanity sake, and lived each day to serve others.

No religion or gods necessary.

Same message but through the eyes words and mind of a liberal atheist who had no issues with Christians or Christianity who practiced what they preached so they could work together.

Dear WinterBorn Amadeus BlackSand Grumblenuts BULLDOG

I never mean to imply any change that means imposing on anyone or forcing a different way.

What I mean is to remove pressure on people.

I have no issue praying we forgive one another or other groups of beliefs that are getting blamed.

That forgiveness can only be chosen and nothing can be forced. If things change it is because we agree to.

It is NOT ABOUT changing anyone's beliefs, like from Atheism to Christian etc.

All I was saying is agreeing NOT to project blame for "other people or groups" on individuals as if that person did those wrong things, then we can change how we talk and share.

Maybe calling it prayer to uplift people and forgive these past problems is too much.

What do you call this?

Agreeing to let go?

I also call it due process, not punishing one person by assuming negative, judging or rejecting them based on association or what other people/groups do or did.

Whatever you call that agreement, if we can start from that, we don't need to worry what other people do.

If you run into an issue, we work it out.

Sorry this wasn't clear.

Grumblenuts
The pedophiles and dangerous sick people need to be secured someplace consistently guarded, not released to the public to live under bridges.

If priests serving time for their own abuses run prison programs for fellow convicts recovering from incureable addictions, they can run SAFE programs in prisons or teaching hospitals.

The military is mainly to guard the borders outside. If no one gets in or out, there are no complaints of death row inmates risking contact or release to endanger the public.

I am not talking about any cartel run govt corrupt camps.

I am talking about letting church or nonprofits run effective voluntary rehab and work programs that have proven effective.

There are prisons in TX already run as rehab or Christian schools that work, no violence, no oppression or abuse.

The military merely provide security.

Eventually the demand for traffickimg and criminal racketeering will be reduced or eliminated by setting up teaching hospitals and clinics to produce more medical providers instead of producing more criminals!

Cc Death Angel
WinterBorn: My atheist mentor I mentioned before supported the idea of converting prisons to a medical model. He didn't know all the research and history behind Christian healing of criminal sickness, but was open to medical research as long as this wasn't imposing religion or coversion on anyone. It's not. The effective treatments and therapy are like AA and can never be forced. It all has to work voluntarily or it isn't that person's real process for recovery. All the effective programs work individually, that is why it takes so long to research. Everyone's process is different. So the programs would have to be secure, and let volunteers work one on one, which govt cannot do. The govt can provide safe secure facilities but the programs have to be freely chosen and designed to work with each person regardless of their faith or no faith.

Last edited:
Dear WinterBorn Amadeus BlackSand Grumblenuts BULLDOG

I never mean to imply any change that means imposing on anyone or forcing a different way.

What I mean is to remove pressure on people.

I have no issue praying we forgive one another or other groups of beliefs that are getting blamed.

That forgiveness can only be chosen and nothing can be forced. If things change it is because we agree to.

It is NOT ABOUT changing anyone's beliefs, like from Atheism to Christian etc.

All I was saying is agreeing NOT to project blame for "other people or groups" on individuals as if that person did those wrong things, then we can change how we talk and share.

Maybe calling it prayer to uplift people and forgive these past problems is too much.

What do you call this?

Agreeing to let go?

I also call it due process, not punishing one person by assuming negative, judging or rejecting them based on association or what other people/groups do or did.

Whatever you call that agreement, if we can start from that, we don't need to worry what other people do.

If you run into an issue, we work it out.

Sorry this wasn't clear.
You are working to set up a plan and I suppose to get people into it. I am already in and I am striving, by submission, to stay in God's plan in the exact place where He wants me to be. It has been a very long time since I actively on my own tried to change anyone's beliefs... unless they actually opened that door and God told me to walk through it. I strive to be available to Him when He calls on me. I strive not to direct my own steps, but to allow Him to be the One leading. I have stumbled and missed my way, certainly, but so long as I do not quit, He is there to take hold of my hand and lead me on one more time. What is God's vision for me and perhaps for everyone but to be a part of His Building, the Body of Christ... I believe that, but not every believer is able to see as I see. Should they? God knows!

"Atheism’s big LIE"

JohnDB and Michael1985
One on one.

Pick one person or one place you find challenging and try to make peace with that one focus point.

We can pray to remove barriers and obstacles. While this uncovers the root cause that needs to be tended to that caused the projection and escalation on top.

This cannot obfuscate the real specific issue each person is bringing with them when they post about other things externally.

Can we please pray for safe correction healing and removal of problems inside and out so we make ourselves and this forum even better. Thank you.

In Jesus name Amen.

??? Someone complained about TAZ (?) Trolling on threads. Can we pray to uplift TAZ and address the real issue this person most wants to resolve so the trolling stops and quits wasting Mod time and free speech on this forum. Anyone else? Shall we start a game called adopt a troll?
ROFL...
I'm not going to adopt a troll. I have nothing in common with them.
Something about giving bread to dogs or pearls before swine.... you know what I'm talking about.
But sincere questions are always handled with the respect of the real truth...with just a touch of flair so they can understand the truth.

"Atheism’s big LIE"

JohnDB and Michael1985
One on one.

In Jesus name Amen.

ROFL...
Something about giving bread to dogs or pearls before swine.... you know what I'm talking about.
But sincere questions are always handled with the respect of the real truth...with just a touch of flair so they can understand the truth.
The fact that you laugh is good enough
That is the best way to deal with trolling
Keep your good nature and humor
Do not take the hate bait and go down
with the clown.
Good enough. I'll take that over trolling
and feeding trolls the reactions they look
to incite. I usually invite them to discuss
the real issues they are projecting. Start
asking them questions on the couch:
Do you have Mommy issues?
Do you have Daddy issues?
What do you hope to achieve? etc etc
If they do not want to go through 12 step
group therapy, they will back off.

"Ve haf Veys to mek you talk!"
Insert wicked laugh....

Seriously I can usually steer back on topic by focusing on the real process not the distraction.

In the Flame Zone, I let fate run its course and just free associate and roast, like the best and worst of improv comedy where heckling the hecklers becomes a culture unto itself.

"Atheism’s big LIE"

JohnDB and Michael1985
One on one.

In Jesus name Amen.

ROFL...
The fact that you laugh is good enough
That is the best way to deal with trolling
Keep your good nature and humor
Do not take the hate bait and go down
with the clown.
Good enough. I'll take that over trolling
and feeding trolls the reactions they look
to incite. I usually invite them to discuss
the real issues they are projecting. Start
asking them questions on the couch:
Do you have Mommy issues?
Do you have Daddy issues?
What do you hope to achieve? etc etc
If they do not want to go through 12 step
group therapy, they will back off.

"Ve haf Veys to mek you talk!"
Insert wicked laugh....

Seriously I can usually steer back on topic by focusing on the real process not the distraction.

In the Flame Zone, I let fate run its course and just free associate and roast, like the best and worst of improv comedy where heckling the hecklers becomes a culture unto itself.
Well usually if a poster's best rebuttal is an ad hominem attack...they are admitting defeat instantly.
I'm an electrician... meaning that I already know that I'm smarter than I look. I also don't have any feelings.
I put my dead feelings into a pretty coffin on the mantle over the fireplace. Before that they were just collecting dust as they decayed. So now they sit inside of their coffin and the coffin is much easier to dust off than my dead feelings I don't own anymore.

I am not talking about any cartel run govt corrupt camps.

I am talking about letting church or nonprofits run effective voluntary rehab and work programs that have proven effective.

There are prisons in TX already run as rehab or Christian schools that work, no violence, no oppression or abuse.

The military merely provide security.
Is this "military" also private, "nonprofit", "church", "voluntary", "Christian"? Or will they still receive their checks from the US Treasury?
How do you know there's been no "oppression or abuse"?
What do you mean "prisons in TX already run as {...} Christian schools"? You want to cram your religious dogma down their throats, then just have the military shoot all those trying to escape? "God is Love!"

I'll add that atheists can legitimately pray secularly
WHO are you praying to? Yourselves???
In a sense -- to focus and get busy doing what you or your representatives came together to do:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back