The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

The USA is my land of origin. I'm not the one complaining and I'm not going anywhere.

My family has been here longer than yours. I have te the consttutional right to ait my grievance. So stop talking that racist shit punk, because the existence of people like you is why our grievance continues to be valid. So if you think that only your white ass is entitled to air your grievance but nobody else does, you're in the wrong country and need to find a place where you can be racist and white without hearing the grievances of non whites pertaining to your racism.

The crime is to be black.

She (Alice Sebold) was just a white woman who knew she lives in a system of white supremacy and her word would be believed over a black man (Anthony Broadwater) White women have a long history of doing this.

main-qimg-a5416f8b77ecd9ad88e12df4f38ee26e-lq

main-qimg-2add723db777353316d604c922af31e0-lq

main-qimg-724617bc53f2989d1ce98cdfb3465bde-lq

Meanwhile in the white world

main-qimg-5e5d44bef71d34e6646dd929d089649a-lq

And rapists often have to put away from general pop n in isolation for their own safety and that’s even for white rapists but he was a black man accused of raping of white woman ?

Honestly ?

I wouldn’t put it past the guards to set him up and have a word with the many white supremacist groups in the pen to get even.

Draw your own conclusion as to how that information would go down with them

And nothing happens to her. To this day Alice Seabold is a successful author and this is her $6m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

And bear in mind. She identified him 5 months after the fact after passing him on the street. Basically she just accused a randomly chosen innocent Black man.

And this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And even though he’s out, he (Anthony Broadwater) won't get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire him.
2) Most professional licences are out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he can’t get public housing – just when he needs it the most.
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

His life is messed up forever.

So what’ll become of him ? We already know : Within 3 years there is a 70% chance he’ll be back in prison …..all for a crime he didn’t do.

But she (Alice Sebold) 16 years later comes out and says “Ooops sorry”

main-qimg-c65bf11f47ea1d14b04a57ca3f7afcef-lq

Yeah that’s great Alice. Go sell more books

main-qimg-8d9fafd43820b8c5455ae6e4bc03d054-lq

Do any of the people who screamed about Dave Chappelle and protested outside of Netflix last month have any plans to protest outside of Simon & Schuster for publishing Alice Sebold ?

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then PROFITING off of it by writing a book about it.

There’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold
Teach!

Molly, you really need to quit.

Anyone who does the crime deserves punishment. I don’t make excuses just because of their skin color, unlike BLM
Yes you do. You're doing with this response. You've excused the entire 245 years of American history which has basically been a continuing series of crimes against people of color. And you get no mercy for being a woman because you side with and excuse the very white men who want to control your body.

He is sore as hell, that his daddy and mommy didn't have generational wealth, for him to lean on to get ahead, where many white families have that.
And if mommy is not married and sucks money from the taxpayers because daddy abandoned them, in his mind thats white peoples fault also

Yes you do. You're doing with this response. You've excused the entire 245 years of American history which has basically been a continuing series of crimes against people of color. And you get no mercy for being a woman because you side with and excuse the very white men who want to control your body.
Your reply makes no sense. What excuses did I make? When did I excuse history, you dimwit? Nobody wants to control my body, put your crack pipe down, it is not your friend,

And if mommy is not married and sucks money from the taxpayers because daddy abandoned them, in his mind thats white peoples fault also
Truth of the matter is, more white folks benefit from the welfare state than do minorities.

And? It probably IS the fault of white folks.

The Great society programs, and other social welfare programs were initiated by the power of white ruling elites.

Why should feminist poor mothers have any incentive to work on relationships with fathers, if the STATE pays them better to raise kids alone?

Truth of the matter is, more white folks benefit from the welfare state than do minorities.

And? It probably IS the fault of white folks.

The Great society programs, and other social welfare programs were initiated by the power of white ruling elites.

Why should feminist poor mothers have any incentive to work on relationships with fathers, if the STATE pays them better to raise kids alone?
More whites are on welfare because whites outnumber blacks 70 to 13

Which makes black race hustlers look silly when they attack welfare reform as anti black racism

Documenting the Costs of Slavery, Segregation, and Contemporary Racism: Why Reparations Are in Order for African Americans
View attachment 516672

Joe Richard Feagin is an American sociologist and social theorist who has conducted extensive research on racial and gender issues, especially in regard to the United States. He is currently the Ella C. McFadden Distinguished Professor at Texas A&M University. Feagin has taught at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, University of California, Riverside, University of Texas at Austin, University of Florida, and Texas A&M University. Feagin has done much research work on race and ethnic relations and has served as the scholar in residence at the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. He has written over 60 books. He is the 2006 recipient of a Harvard Alumni Association achievement award and was the 1999–2000 president of the American Sociological Association.

Since the mid-1600s, now for some fifteen generations or so, the exploitation and oppression of African Americans has redistributed income and wealth earned by black labor to generations of white Americans, thereby leaving the former relatively impoverished as a group and the latter relatively privileged as a group. Consider just the value of the African American labor that was expropriated. The white owner’s cost for maintaining an enslaved African American was generally very low, and under many circumstances large profits could be generated from the labor of such a subordinated worker. For example, researcher Larry Neal has calculated that the current (1983) value of the slave labor expropriated by whites from 1620 to 1865 ranges from about $963 billion to as much as $97,064 billion, depending on the rate of interest chosen for the long intervening period. Historical economist James Marketti estimates the dollar value of the labor taken from enslaved African Americans from 1790 to 1860 to be, depending on the historical assumptions, from $7 billion to as much as $40 billion. Such a figure roughly indicates what black individuals and families lost in income because they did not control their labor. Marketti suggests that, if that stolen income is multiplied by taking into account lost interest from then to the present, the current (1983) economic loss (income diverted) for black Americans ranges from $2.1 to $4.7 trillion. Updating these 1983 estimates to today would place the current value of the diverted income from black labor, plus interest, into many trillions of United States dollars.

Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans.

Of course I will see the standard retardation by delusional racist whites and those who wannabe white about democrats and liberals, but this is reality and if you have to concoct some crazy shit to deny what is documented in the American record, your ass is a mental case needing to take up residency at your nearest funny farm.
1639907000192.jpeg

The government of this country owes us dumb ass. This is always where you stupids fail. Read this real close because slavery is not the only reason for reparations. Your ancestors left Europe and they are white. So they benefitted from being white. Read this and learn that your argument has no merit.

"Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans."

Those like you don't want to discuss the years after slavery. And I don't think you want to face a man who has had relatives lynched, spit on and beaten by whites. So I will walk up to your face and talk about reparations and we will have a discussion or you can walk
As expected. The same dumb ass replies while knowing that reparations are not just being asked for slavery. None of you cowards can face:

"Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans."

The truth.
Then why do you post so much shit about slavery?

Again, you don't want to face the realitu presented here.

This is not just about what your great grandfather did. It is about a continuous behavior that includes today.
If you were so oppressed you would not have been successful.

How dare you, a white man, question somebody's honor. Your gender has a history of dishonor you want hidden and that's why those like you whine about anti white racism.. Son, your argument is ignorant. Slavery did come in only one version. This ain't about be overworked and underpaid. And keep Dr. Kings name out your mouth. Kings dream was that his children not be judged by whites as to the color of their skin. He wanted white racism to end. It has not ended. Instead white racists are trying to use his words against blacks who are talking about the content of character that still manifests itself in white racism.

The Homestead Acts passed in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, which is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

Notice the numbers foolio .0.27 percent of 246 milliion acres went to backs. Some of what was built was burned down by whites. Whites were handed the equivalent of $500,000 each by this government and still today nearly half of the white population lives on land given to them by the government that blacks could not get.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result.

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education.

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. If we take into account all of the areas blacks have lost money in due to white racism since 2000, it's over 300,000 per person. Now if you want to exclude the 36,000 blacks worth at least 1 million, then its going to be closer to 400,000. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

It's the same dumb ass argument every time. This issue is not about being paid for the past it is a cumulative payment that includes today. So let me make this clear to you since you want to preach.

I'm the beneficiary of the biggest affirmative action program in American history: A free education, a loan for a house. But black veterans didn't get it. We got made middle class by our government program.”

The Rev. Jim Wallis
Our society has allowed low lives into our national discourse on race. These liars and disingenuous opinion-makers have sold many in modern white America a race-baited tale of opportunity lost and failure of black Americans that when examined against the facts, fails every fact check known to humanity. In the history of this country, I as a layman ordinary average joe can point to 3 specific instances where whatever government was in power, whether a colonial or constitutional republic, provided direct economic stimulus or assistance to whites. Headrights, The Homestead Acts, and the New Deal to include the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act.

So basically all your words were nothing more than evidence of a common psychosis that afflicts a portion of white America. Do not lectutre me about scraping and hard work white boy because I guarantee that to make what I have made of myself, that is a man who has sucessfully built or helped build 3 NPO's, that I have worked far harder than you or any of the other racist scrubs in here who think they can lecture people about what they need to do combined.

Each of the blacks you guys try lecturing either own a business or are highly successful in their field of work. All are educated and highly skilled. None of you can match these people, your ignorant unlearned psychobabble shows this. I have been here for several years and from the very day I started, I posted that the issue is not slavery. Yet you stupid motherfuckers keep talking about slavery and what you didn't do. This argument is about what YOU have benefitted from. From women like Molly and the others who benefitted from Affirmative Action more than anybody else, the whites in this forum today living on homestead property, to you who were kids to parents that were able to take advantage of the GI Bill and raised you in suburban comfort, to those whites who farmed and got subsidies black farmers could not get, those who grew up with parents who got jobs and promotions blacks were refused, those who have been given loans blacks have been denied to start businesses and have been able to accumulate wealth, all this continues now and whites living today benefit from continuing racism.

So take your little sermon and shove it son, and seek help for you psychosis.
So, according to you, anything blacks have not been given is all because of race? Even though not all whites qualify for home loans, jobs, education, etc. loans are given according to credit and finances, if they aren’t acceptable, it’s your fault, not the bank.

Blacks did build this country. In more ways than one. America became wealthy due to the textile industry. The textile indutry needed cotton for that to happen.

Then we have this:

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry
Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016,

In today’s money slaves in 1860 were worth over 127 billion dollars. According to the Sublettes that is a conservative estimate, meaning the amount could be even more. Slaves were worth more than the gold, silver, total U.S. currency, plus all the farmland in the South combined in 1860 yet did not receive a dime. Remember that slaves were considered property. Because they were, wealthy slaveowners looking for a way to get additional capital to buy more slaves came up with an idea: slave-backed securities. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Slaveowners securitized slavery. Cornell professors Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman detailed how it was done in an article published by the Chicago Sun-Times on its website dated March 7, 2014. This is from the article:

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves;and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

As slave-backed mortgages became paper bonds, everybody profited — except, obviously, enslaved African Americans whose forced labor repaid owners’ mortgages. But investors owed a piece of slave-earned income. Older slave states such as Maryland and Virginia sold slaves to the new cotton states, at securitization-inflated prices, resulting in slave asset bubble. Cotton factor firms like the now-defunct Lehman Brothers — founded in Alabama — became wildly successful. Lehman moved to Wall Street, and for all these firms, every transaction in slave-earned money flowing in and out of the U.S. earned Wall Street firms a fee.

The infant American financial industry nourished itself on profits taken from financing slave traders, cotton brokers and underwriting slave-backed bonds. But though slavery ended in 1865, in the years after the Civil War, black entrepreneurs would find themselves excluded from a financial system originally built on their bodies.

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves
Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves, Chicago Sun-Times.com March 7, 2014, derived from: American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including education and access to business loans, according to a study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

Son, the fact that you are white and have an opinion doesn't mean a motherfucking thing. I have studied this and much more. You come from a position of ignorance and given all the information avaliable on a clicks notice, your ignorance is willful. You don't know the first thing about which you speak.

What those like you need to do in these discussions is when one of us who are black present you with facts that rebut your ancient racist beliefs, take notes and read all of the information you get linked. In this case you can buy the Sublettes e-book cheap. But it's 800 pages and if you haven't read it, you can't tell me jack shit about what blacks did not do.
What % of working Americans were slaves? You think one race gets the credit for building this country? You are delusional,

AZrailwhale
Every race has held slaves. Every culture through history has held slaves. It’s not an American institution.

I’m sure you know that it’s human nature to attempt to defend oneself when one feels wrongly accused of something that's why white people seem to think they're saying some thing "deep" when they comes with the common "Every one had slaves"

What’s missing here is an understanding of how whites continue to benefit from slavery. Those benefits are the reason it’s still an issue. If those benefits no longer existed, than slavery would truly be in the past.

The reason whites feel wrongly accused is because most whites don’t understand or accept that slavery was just the first stage of white supremacy.

AZrailwhale
When England outlawed the slave trade back in 1808, the infant US Navy sent most of its few ships to help the Royal Navy on anti-slavery patrols.

And what happened after 1808 is that England and France and the USA refused to recognise the independent black republics despite its abolition of slavery.

Under threat of re-invasion, the French extorted a debt from countries like Haiti in 1825 to the tune of 91 million gold francs for the loss of their ‘property’ - i.e. the Haitians themselves.

It took up until 1947 to pay this ‘debt’, and in fact Haiti had to borrow the money to pay the debt from French banks.

The USA then invaded Haiti in 1915, removing the stipulation in the Haitian constitution that prevented foreign whites from owning land there, killing 15,000 Haitians and backing a brutal
dictatorship for the best part of the twentieth century, and then, when Haiti finally went to the polls, the USA collaborated with the Haitian elite to have their democratically elected leader overthrown, twice.

And upon abolition in Britain’s own colonies, it was the slave owners who were given compensation to the tune of £20 million, roughly £17 billion in today’s money. The formerly enslaved were given
nothing.

So I don't what history you have been reading
Tell us how only whites today benefit from slavery.

I see you didn't read the link, you just read the OP and posted dumb shit. In fact, you didn't even read to OP.

Idiot.
Reading such drivel doesn’t require accepting their analysis as valid or reasonable. The color of the skin of the sociologists is also not persuasive. Sorry to disappoint you, im.2, you silly racist.

Actually they don't because they married the people who oppressed them and can get half of his earnings as reparations uppn divorce.
Ah, not only a pitiful, angry black asshole, but sexist too.many homes are two income, the wife works too, usually making less than males in same working positions. Her husband would not owe her for her working wages. I guess the post about women went right over your air head.

My family has been here longer than yours. I have te the consttutional right to ait my grievance. So stop talking that racist shit punk, because the existence of people like you is why our grievance continues to be valid. So if you think that only your white ass is entitled to air your grievance but nobody else does, you're in the wrong country and need to find a place where you can be racist and white without hearing the grievances of non whites pertaining to your racism.
I'm not a racist; I have no racial grievances and I'm not going anywhere.

Documenting the Costs of Slavery, Segregation, and Contemporary Racism: Why Reparations Are in Order for African Americans
View attachment 516672

Joe Richard Feagin is an American sociologist and social theorist who has conducted extensive research on racial and gender issues, especially in regard to the United States. He is currently the Ella C. McFadden Distinguished Professor at Texas A&M University. Feagin has taught at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, University of California, Riverside, University of Texas at Austin, University of Florida, and Texas A&M University. Feagin has done much research work on race and ethnic relations and has served as the scholar in residence at the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. He has written over 60 books. He is the 2006 recipient of a Harvard Alumni Association achievement award and was the 1999–2000 president of the American Sociological Association.

Since the mid-1600s, now for some fifteen generations or so, the exploitation and oppression of African Americans has redistributed income and wealth earned by black labor to generations of white Americans, thereby leaving the former relatively impoverished as a group and the latter relatively privileged as a group. Consider just the value of the African American labor that was expropriated. The white owner’s cost for maintaining an enslaved African American was generally very low, and under many circumstances large profits could be generated from the labor of such a subordinated worker. For example, researcher Larry Neal has calculated that the current (1983) value of the slave labor expropriated by whites from 1620 to 1865 ranges from about $963 billion to as much as $97,064 billion, depending on the rate of interest chosen for the long intervening period. Historical economist James Marketti estimates the dollar value of the labor taken from enslaved African Americans from 1790 to 1860 to be, depending on the historical assumptions, from $7 billion to as much as $40 billion. Such a figure roughly indicates what black individuals and families lost in income because they did not control their labor. Marketti suggests that, if that stolen income is multiplied by taking into account lost interest from then to the present, the current (1983) economic loss (income diverted) for black Americans ranges from $2.1 to $4.7 trillion. Updating these 1983 estimates to today would place the current value of the diverted income from black labor, plus interest, into many trillions of United States dollars.

Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans.

Of course I will see the standard retardation by delusional racist whites and those who wannabe white about democrats and liberals, but this is reality and if you have to concoct some crazy shit to deny what is documented in the American record, your ass is a mental case needing to take up residency at your nearest funny farm.
No reperations. get a job go to work and raise your children. I don't care what these angst ridden far left guilt trippers want to do with their money, but you nor anyone else can have one penny of mine nor one splinter from my home or blade of my grass without killing me first, and I won't lay down easy and i will praying to my God to damn you till my last breath. and cram your insults where the sun don't shine, then rotate them.

No reperations. get a job go to work and raise your children. I don't care what these angst ridden far left guilt trippers want to do with their money, but you nor anyone else can have one penny of mine nor one splinter from my home or blade of my grass without killing me first, and I won't lay down easy and i will praying to my God to damn you till my last breath. and cram your insults where the sun don't shine, then rotate them.
You owe us trillions white boy.

Forum List

Back