The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

I have said not all whites are racists. My conduct shows that I read ignorant factless racist bullshit coming from whites like you who then claim you're being called a racist because you don't agree.
Honey to break the news to you---but your comments are so stupid and so obviously an attempt to manipulate that I think most look at you and decide to hate all of you race pimps.

Go panhandle on some other street corner

between the two of us I am the one who should be angry over slavery while you should be grateful it existed
Does IM2 realize he's better off here in the U.S.? Doesn't seem interested in returning to the homeland.

Does IM2 realize he's better off here in the U.S.? Doesn't seem interested in returning to the homeland.
When you anti government peole return to the land of your origins, I'll think about leaving. All of you whites descend from people who ran away from European shitholes. This is not your homeland nor is is man7's. So STFU.

For every one stupid academic with this opinion, there are ten or a hundred with the opposite opinion. Cherry pick all you want. Reparations will never happen. The vast majority of people don't view them as fair and the politicians know that if they attempt to ram them down the voters throats, their party won't occupy any offices for decades. Giving reparations is even more of a hazardous third rail than cutting Social Security benefits is.
Reparations are going to happen. You don't seem to understand the real consequences to this country if it doesn't. Gods rule of law supercedes the U.S. constitution and if he renders judgment on this nation, those like you will pray that you had supported them.

Reparations are going to happen. You don't seem to understand the real consequences to this country if it doesn't. Gods rule of law supercedes the U.S. constitution and if he renders judgment on this nation, those like you will pray that you had supported them.

Oooooh, threatening violence. Seems to be a theme with you dipshits.

You had best pray that day never comes, idiot. Even hiding in your hole like the coward you are, you will be found.

Oooooh, threatening violence. Seems to be a theme with you dipshits.

You had best pray that day never comes, idiot. Even hiding in your hole like the coward you are, you will be found.
You guys threaten race war every day. I don't fear any man.

But you see, God is the creator of it all which means he can use weapons on us that we cannot defeat. Like the weather. So you need to just shut up trying to talk like Rambo, because nobody is scared of that.

Who, precisely, is us?
You know exactly who I am talking about. Lets not keep repeating the whitebread excuses. The precedent has been set. You have nko arhument against it.

I'm pretty sure it isn't a crime to mix meat and dairy in the same meal in America.
I'm pretty sure that blacks were never released and paid for our labor either. Then we have Jim Crow, and now we have this where blacks earn 80 cents for each dollar a white man earns. Unless this is fixed, joking about eating meat and dairy will be a sad, sad memory.

You know exactly who I am talking about. Lets not keep repeating the whitebread excuses. The precedent has been set. You have nko arhument against it.

I have the best one. No returns. Store credit only.

https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_1229147058_0x0.jpg

Ungrateful black guy making idle threats

How sad

I am not making threats. I am stating whats going to happen. Look at this snivelling spoiled white man ungrateful to a government that has given him everything he has. You bitch about a government made for your benefit daily. STFU trying to tell me to be grateful for having to live with racists.

It sounds like women have a better case for reparations than Black Americans. You may have to get in line.
Actually they don't because they married the people who oppressed them and can get half of his earnings as reparations uppn divorce.

Actually they don't because they married the people who oppressed them and can get half of his earnings as reparations uppn divorce.

Women were given the right to vote after American Blacks. Women to this day fail to earn on par with men. Also, suggesting that a woman without a man is incomplete is analogous to suggesting the same as a slave without a master.

I am not making threats. I am stating whats going to happen. Look at this snivelling spoiled white man ungrateful to a government that has given him everything he has. You bitch about a government made for your benefit daily. STFU trying to tell me to be grateful for having to live with racists.
You have nothing to complain about over slavery

The slaves got a raw deal

But blacks like you who were born free in America are the luckiest black people on earth

If anyone has a right to bitch about slavery its whites living today

Because without the slaves you and all the other race hustlers, thieves and welfare bums would be in africa and America would be a much happier country

Women were given the right to vote after American Blacks. Women to this day fail to earn on par with men. Also, suggesting that a woman without a man is incomplete is analogous to suggesting the same as a slave without a master.
Actually white women participated in the racism besides white men. So drop the disingenuous argument because blacks could not vote in 1920 regardless of what was passed in the 1870's.

Forum List

Back