The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

You have nothing to complain about over slavery

The slaves got a raw deal

But blacks like you who were born free in America are the luckiest black people on earth

If anyone has a right to bitch about slavery its whites livong today

Because without the slaves you and all the other race hustlers, thieves and welfare bums would be on africa and America wpuld be a much happier country
The problem with your argument is that things didn't stop after slavery ended on paper. In reality thanks to laws that were passed after slavery, slavery really didn't end until the 1940's. I was born during Jim Crow and I saw that things did not just magically end in 1965. Your existence is proof of that and the only race hustlers are the whites you listen to.

The problem with your argument is that things didn't stop after slavery ended on paper. In reality thanks to laws that were passed after slavery, slavery really didn't end until the 1940's.
Only in some parts of the country because jim crow was not universal

Government is doing the only thing it can do

Which is treat every citizen the same

And it does

You guys threaten race war every day. I don't fear any man.

But you see, God is the creator of it all which means he can use weapons on us that we cannot defeat. Like the weather. So you need to just shut up trying to talk like Rambo, because nobody is scared of that.

No, we merely point out that you idiots are trying to get one started.

I am not making threats. I am stating whats going to happen. Look at this snivelling spoiled white man ungrateful to a government that has given him everything he has. You bitch about a government made for your benefit daily. STFU trying to tell me to be grateful for having to live with racists.

Then leave you idiot!

We don't want your racist ass here! I will happily trade you for five Botswanans who are grateful to be here.

White women (Author - Alice Seebold) lied about a black man raping her. Took 16 years of his (Anthony Broadwater) life. A few weeks ago he was released

265991449_637666357588694_987858644227835758_n.jpg

Now she (Author - Alice Seebold) says "Ooops sorry" and nothing happens to her because she has a system of racism white supremacy to protect her

Nothing new really
1639136238588.png

1639136270479.png

Meanwhile in the white world

1639136357868.png

Last edited:
There are "Back to Nature" people who spout it, and were offered lands but will not do it. This is a potential out for our civilization. You promote yourselves closer to the Amish. But you do not go through with it.

White women (Author - Alice Seebold) lied about a black man raping her. Took 16 years of his (Anthony Broadwater) life. A few weeks ago he was released

Now she (Author - Alice Seebold) says "Ooops sorry" and nothing happens to her because she has a system of racism white supremacy to protect her

Nothing new really
View attachment 573967
View attachment 573968

View attachment 573970
She should be prosecuted and spend at least as much time in prison as he did. This isn’t about white or black justice, it’s about the way rape accusations are handled. It’s a guilty until proven innocent crime,

Reparations are going to happen. You don't seem to understand the real consequences to this country if it doesn't. Gods rule of law supercedes the U.S. constitution and if he renders judgment on this nation, those like you will pray that you had supported them.
God will judge this nation for a whole heck of a lot more than slavery.

AZrailwhale
She should be prosecuted and spend at least as much time in prison as he did.

I don't care what you think should happen. I only care about what did happen and what did happen was that a white women lied about black man and then knew that the system would believe her word over a black mans

AZrailwhale
This isn’t about white or black justice,

Justice and blkness doesn't go together. He's not the first and won't be the last.

1639153395930.png
1639153404690.png
1639153413882.png
1639153440554.png
1639153448923.png
1639153457508.png
1639153465835.png
1639153474702.png
1639153483084.png
1639153492720.png

AZrailwhale
it’s about the way rape accusations are handled. It’s a guilty until proven innocent crime,

Once again. You are telling me how it should be, not how it is

White woman accuses black man of stealing her phone then finds it in her purse.

Now let's be clear.

She knew within seconds of the video that her phone was in her purse.

But she dug a hole too big to climb out of so she kept doubling down. That’s why she didn’t want anyone calling her phone as she knew it would expose her.

White woman accuses black man of stealing her phone then finds it in her purse.

Now let's be clear.

She knew within seconds of the video that her phone was in her purse.

But she dug a hole too big to climb out of so she kept doubling down. That’s why she didn’t want anyone calling her phone as she knew it would expose her.

Maybe i'd give a fuck if you people weren't total animals...

This is what you got? lol

You wipe out your own but think this white lady is beyond the pale? By what standard? Not black standards lol

Maybe i'd give a fuck if you people weren't total animals...

This is what you got? lol

You wipe out your own but think this white lady is beyond the pale? By what standard? Not black standards lol
The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and that history white people are the main evil

Not gonna waste my time on some scared of white people, self hating asian.

Nothing new really
View attachment 573967
View attachment 573968

View attachment 573970
Anyone who does the crime deserves punishment. I don’t make excuses just because of their skin color, unlike BLM

Anyone who does the crime deserves punishment. I don’t make excuses just because of their skin color, unlike BLM
The crime is to be black.

She (Alice Sebold) was just a white woman who knew she lives in a system of white supremacy and her word would be believed over a black man (Anthony Broadwater) White women have a long history of doing this.

main-qimg-a5416f8b77ecd9ad88e12df4f38ee26e-lq

main-qimg-2add723db777353316d604c922af31e0-lq

main-qimg-724617bc53f2989d1ce98cdfb3465bde-lq

main-qimg-5e5d44bef71d34e6646dd929d089649a-lq

And rapists often have to put away from general pop n in isolation for their own safety and that’s even for white rapists but he was a black man accused of raping of white woman ?

Honestly ?

I wouldn’t put it past the guards to set him up and have a word with the many white supremacist groups in the pen to get even.

Draw your own conclusion as to how that information would go down with them

And nothing happens to her. To this day Alice Seabold is a successful author and this is her $6m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

And bear in mind. She identified him 5 months after the fact after passing him on the street. Basically she just accused a randomly chosen innocent Black man.

And this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And even though he’s out, he (Anthony Broadwater) won't get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire him.
2) Most professional licences are out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he can’t get public housing – just when he needs it the most.
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

His life is messed up forever.

So what’ll become of him ? We already know : Within 3 years there is a 70% chance he’ll be back in prison …..all for a crime he didn’t do.

But she (Alice Sebold) 16 years later comes out and says “Ooops sorry”

main-qimg-c65bf11f47ea1d14b04a57ca3f7afcef-lq

Yeah that’s great Alice. Go sell more books

main-qimg-8d9fafd43820b8c5455ae6e4bc03d054-lq

Do any of the people who screamed about Dave Chappelle and protested outside of Netflix last month have any plans to protest outside of Simon & Schuster for publishing Alice Sebold ?

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then PROFITING off of it by writing a book about it.

There’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

The crime is to be black.

She (Alice Sebold) was just a white woman who knew she lives in a system of white supremacy and her word would be believed over a black man (Anthony Broadwater) White women have a long history of doing this.

main-qimg-a5416f8b77ecd9ad88e12df4f38ee26e-lq

main-qimg-2add723db777353316d604c922af31e0-lq

main-qimg-724617bc53f2989d1ce98cdfb3465bde-lq

main-qimg-5e5d44bef71d34e6646dd929d089649a-lq

And rapists often have to put away from general pop n in isolation for their own safety and that’s even for white rapists but he was a black man accused of raping of white woman ?

Honestly ?

I wouldn’t put it past the guards to set him up and have a word with the many white supremacist groups in the pen to get even.

Draw your own conclusion as to how that information would go down with them

And nothing happens to her. To this day Alice Seabold is a successful author and this is her $6m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

And bear in mind. She identified him 5 months after the fact after passing him on the street. Basically she just accused a randomly chosen innocent Black man.

And this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And even though he’s out, he (Anthony Broadwater) won't get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire him.
2) Most professional licences are out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he can’t get public housing – just when he needs it the most.
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

His life is messed up forever.

So what’ll become of him ? We already know : Within 3 years there is a 70% chance he’ll be back in prison …..all for a crime he didn’t do.

But she (Alice Sebold) 16 years later comes out and says “Ooops sorry”

main-qimg-c65bf11f47ea1d14b04a57ca3f7afcef-lq

Yeah that’s great Alice. Go sell more books

main-qimg-8d9fafd43820b8c5455ae6e4bc03d054-lq

Do any of the people who screamed about Dave Chappelle and protested outside of Netflix last month have any plans to protest outside of Simon & Schuster for publishing Alice Sebold ?

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then PROFITING off of it by writing a book about it.

There’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold
I am talking about those who make false claims, they deserve to be punished.

When you anti government peole return to the land of your origins, I'll think about leaving. All of you whites descend from people who ran away from European shitholes. This is not your homeland nor is is man7's. So STFU.
The USA is my land of origin. I'm not the one complaining and I'm not going anywhere.

But blacks like you who were born free in America are the luckiest black people on earth

No, I understand his argument.

It is a false one though.

It seeks to equate capitalism/the free market with racism. Posing to us, the audience, that CRT, or Marxism, is the only solution.

See, here is where it fails.

He, and many many black Americans like him, are sore as hell that life ain't fair, and it has never been fair. They believe, somehow, that the government should MAKE life fair, because, in the past, the government has sought to redress some unfairness. . . which, we can have separate threads to discuss the wisdom of that.

He is sore as hell, that his daddy and mommy didn't have generational wealth, for him to lean on to get ahead, where many white families have that.

This is true of many families.

And, I can see that POV.

OTH? Many, many families that are not black don't have that. Three quarters of my ancestors came to this nation, well after the civil war, with nothing to their names, but the clothes on their back.

One summer, I read a book by Mario Puzo, "The Fortunate Pilgrim,"
"The novel tells the story of the Angeluzzi-Corbos family, a family of immigrants living an adopted life in New York City. The head of the family is Lucia Santa, a wife, widow and mother of two families. It is her formidable will that steers them through the Great Depression and the early years of World War II. But she cannot prevent the conflict between Italian and American values."
And compared that to a book by Toni Morrison, "Song of Solomon,"
"This novel tells the story of the black American family of considerable wealth at the start of the depression starting in Detroit. Milkman Dead was born shortly after a neighborhood eccentric hurled himself off a rooftop in a vain attempt at flight. For the rest of his life he, too, will be trying to fly. With this brilliantly imagined novel, Toni Morrison transfigures the coming-of-age story as audaciously as Saul Bellow or Gabriel García Márquez. As she follows Milkman from his rustbelt city to the place of his family’s origins, Morrison introduces an entire cast of strivers and seeresses, liars and assassins, the inhabitants of a fully realized black world."

The contrast is laid out, in that the main character in Morrison's novel can be obsessed with his place in American society, and his internal struggle for "finding," himself, in his place in this nation. . . while for the Italian? No time for that. It is strictly about making the rent and finding enough food to survive.

I was actually struck by how the black American family had it better than the Italian family.

You can't cherry pick, or generalize from the aggregate, and tell an entire narrative, and expect folks to buy that story. It just doesn't work.

Not everyone is a caricature of what we see in the media. We are talking about real people, from real families, with real histories.

5y7qu5.jpg

Forum List

Back