The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

Why dont you refer me to the one you use?

or does he only communicate in Ebonics?
I'm not the one who needs the shrink hillbilly.

If so that was a stroke of good luck for black people since it did not encourage fatherless family's

but that certainly has not been the case since LBJ’s failed War on Poverty

Now blacks proudly lead the nation in bastard children on welfare
Blacks has a 55 percent rate of poverty before Johnson.

It's 25 now. So while thats still high, it shows that the race baited lie you repeat is wrong.

Single moms have boyfriends but just having a man in the house doesn't erase economic difficulties. Everything you say is just ignorant racist garbage.

Blacks has a 55 percent rate of poverty before Johnson.

It's 25 now. So while thats still high, it shows that the race baited lie you repeat is wrong.

Single moms have boyfriends but just having a man in the house doesn't erase economic difficulties. Everything you say is just ignorant racist garbage.
Before LBJ there were far fewer unwed mothers and fatherless children

and as a result there are more criminals and blacks leading dead end lives on welfare

Incorrect. You are a troll. You try this shit with everybody. So I challenge you to take one of my "racist" comments and present a fact based rebuttal using credible information.
Incorrect. You are a racist. You spew this shit everywhere. Fuck sake, you racist ass clown, you even try to redefine words to suit your petty desire to make a “point.”

Since I’ve already noted some of the racist nonsense you’ve spewed, why don’t you just give some factual replies to any of those?

Let's see, in 2019, 1 republican voted for legislation to fix provisions in voting rights killed by the supreme court. And the John Lewis voting rights bill has got zero repubmlican votes. The Joe Manchin voting rights bill has got no republican votes. That was 2021.

As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 democrats and 139 republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house . In the senate, 46 democrats and 27 republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act.

It's 2022 republican. Stop telling that stale ass lie. Because the southern democrats of the 1960's are southern republicans now.
Voting rights. Translation: Ability to cheat in elections.
Nobody is denied the ability to vote in 2019 except dead people.

Incorrect. You are a racist. You spew this shit everywhere. Fuck sake, you racist ass clown, you even try to redefine words to suit your petty desire to make a “point.”

Since I’ve already noted some of the racist nonsense you’ve spewed, why don’t you just give some factual replies to any of those?
Like I said, refute my "racism" with credible facts. You've noted nothing racist. You've made claims of racism based on your inability to accept fact. Because you won't find anything where I declare whites are inherently inferior, inherently racist or that blacks are inherently better. The facts of history and public policy is not racism.

Before LBJ there were far fewer unwed mothers and fatherless children

and as a result there are more criminals and blacks leading dead end lives on welfare
Bullshit.

Like I said, refute my "racism" with credible facts. You've noted nothing racist. You've made claims of racism based on your inability to accept fact. Because you won't find anything where I declare whites are inherently inferior, inherently racist or that blacks are inherently better. The facts of history and public policy is not racism.
I don’t refute your racism. I expose it.

Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each state as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910. The program offered aid primarily to poor females who were caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the time of the Childrens Bureau in 1910 until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government, it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.
This isn’t 1935

I have told him many times to show where I have said anything racist, he never has because it isn’t true.

He is good at issuing challenges. He’s not as good at accepting them. He isn’t really worth much attention until and unless he ever sacks up a bit.
Molly is ignorant. Just like you.

Forum List

Back