The real voter fraud

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
While the left is screaming about Russia stealing the election because they can't accept Donald Trump as their president, the real cause of stolen elections is voter fraud. An issue that the left desperately does not want addressed. Thank goodness President Trump is restoring law and order in the U.S. once again by signing an Executive Order which appointed a commission to investigate voter fraud.
The newest data is from crosschecks of voter registrations across 28 states that participate in the program. At least 7.2 million registrations appeared in two states at once, according to the data.
More Than 7 Million Voter Registrations Are Duplicated in Multiple States - Washington Free Beacon

Without non-citizen and double voting there wouldn't be a Blue Wall, maybe a broken down blue fence

While the left is screaming about Russia stealing the election because they can't accept Donald Trump as their president, the real cause of stolen elections is voter fraud. An issue that the left desperately does not want addressed. Thank goodness President Trump is restoring law and order in the U.S. once again by signing an Executive Order which appointed a commission to investigate voter fraud.
The newest data is from crosschecks of voter registrations across 28 states that participate in the program. At least 7.2 million registrations appeared in two states at once, according to the data.
More Than 7 Million Voter Registrations Are Duplicated in Multiple States - Washington Free Beacon

Do you even know why there may be duplications?

So do repub states, I had never heard of the duplications until this year and decided to check myself since I've lived in a few states over the past 40 years. The only 2 states I was still registered to vote in have been solid red for around 50 years. I guess like many when we move we just assume when we re register in a different state it automatically takes us off of the state we left. That just doesn't happen.

Voter rolls are supposed to be purged periodically. The left has called it voter suppression. I wonder why...
So do repub states, I had never heard of the duplications until this year and decided to check myself since I've lived in a few states over the past 40 years. The only 2 states I was still registered to vote in have been solid red for around 50 years. I guess like many when we move we just assume when we re register in a different state it automatically takes us off of the state we left. That just doesn't happen.

Goldman Sachs winds up running your white house and economic system regardless of anything to ever do with "the vote".

This isn't the right or lefts faults, it is the election offices of each state. But then again they are all run by the left or right. I think it's inept employees.

31 documented instances in the last billion votes

go for it, you rwnj fraudsters :lol:

D run states permit it
dogtail - Copy.gif

But that still leaves loopholes which get exploited. Do you have any idea how many dead people "vote" every year?!?

This isn't the right or lefts faults, it is the election offices of each state. But then again they are all run by the left or right. I think it's inept employees.
Amen. There is no denying that there is an astounding level of ineptitude in government.

Amen. There is no denying that there is an astounding level of ineptitude in government.

Might be ineptitude, but it might also be dishonesty. Red or blue state doesn't matter, it's who runs or works in the elections offices that mail out or accept absentee or other ballots. There are investigations going on right now in Texas about voter fraud, people are getting absentee ballots that they never requested and in this state that's not supposed to happen. So somebody is adding names to the absentee ballot files and tipping off somebody else to grab them and fill them out. There was a story not long after the November elections where a few counties in Michigan and Florida had more ballots cast than people living in the county. I do not know how widespread or large the problem actually is, but I'd bet serious money that there are quite a few cases of voter fraud or illegals voting that shouldn't be.

My wife works for the election board. There are an amazing amounts of checks and balances.
There is no voter fraud.
All this bullshit and waste of tax payer's money with this commission is due to one thing and one thing only.
The thin skinned whiny little bitch's inability to accept Hillary Clinton got more votes than he did.
Yes he is that petty and deranged.

You far righties have been bitching about voters for a long time.

31 proven violations of the last 1 billion votes.

You have squat.

Forum List

Back