The real voter fraud

While the left is screaming about Russia stealing the election because they can't accept Donald Trump as their president, the real cause of stolen elections is voter fraud. An issue that the left desperately does not want addressed. Thank goodness President Trump is restoring law and order in the U.S. once again by signing an Executive Order which appointed a commission to investigate voter fraud.
The newest data is from crosschecks of voter registrations across 28 states that participate in the program. At least 7.2 million registrations appeared in two states at once, according to the data.
More Than 7 Million Voter Registrations Are Duplicated in Multiple States - Washington Free Beacon
What you are advocating is more local resources to clean up voter rolls when people move, die, etc. But that isn't sexy enough to get people to respond to your OP, is it? Instead you have to create a problem, just like the MSM does. No difference between you and them, frankly. You are immediately assuming that every one of these duplications is a double vote. Hysteria doesn't solve problems. Thoughtfulness does. So the President appointed a committee. Woo. It will most likely find what most investigations into the MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD (!!!) issue has found in the past. Meantime, keep up the hysteria, it's good to keep your blood moving if you don't exercise enough.

My wife works for the election board. There are an amazing amounts of checks and balances.
The article proves otherwise Unreasonable.

IMG_3467.JPG

What you are advocating is more local resources to clean up voter rolls when people move, die, etc. But that isn't sexy enough to get people to respond to your OP, is it?
Because you know how gravely concerned I am about having people "respond" to my "OP". :lmao:

You far righties have been bitching about voters for a long time.

31 proven violations of the last 1 billion votes.

You have squat.

Being hard to prove in a court of law doesn't mean it doesn't happen or isn't widespread. Nor does it mean we shouldn't be trying to ensure fair and honest elections.

You have squat.

Being hard to prove in a court of law doesn't mean it doesn't happen or isn't widespread. Nor does it mean we shouldn't be trying to ensure fair and honest elections.
Of course we should, and of course we are. Trump and you and the other fools keep making this stupid, stupid allegations with no facts.

The registers should be purged.

Very simply acquired cost-free voter IDs should be required of all, with the county registrars making sure they have an effective reach out to everywhere in their counties. If you live in Tx or NM or AK or MN, you will understand.

Any attempt to hinder voting should be a felony.

You have squat.

Of course we should, and of course we are. Trump and you and the other fools keep making this stupid, stupid allegations with no facts.

The registers should be purged.

Very simply acquired cost-free voter IDs should be required of all, with the county registrars making sure they have an effective reach out to everywhere in their counties. If you live in Tx or NM or AK or MN, you will understand.

Any attempt to hinder voting should be a felony.

I'm good with no-cost voter-ids but not sure how that fixes the problems with fraudulent absentee ballots. So tell me, how many proven violations have there been of hindering voting? I know for sure that people have been convicted of voter fraud, but have yet to see a conviction for voter hindrance. Democrats and you and the other fools keep making this stupid, stupid allegation with no facts.

So, tell me, how many fraudulent absentee ballots have their been?

The continued rejection by courts of Red States' attempt to restrict voting should tell you something.

task0778, I want you to stick around for a long time, because if you are a Hill Country homer you can possibly learn. From Bandera to Marble Falls, I love that land. Lived near Johnson City parts of the last two years. Not now. I do not miss that humidity from the Colorado River and all the streams.

So, tell me, how many fraudulent absentee ballots have their been?

The continued rejection by courts of Red States' attempt to restrict voting should tell you something.

task0778, I want you to stick around for a long time, because if you are a Hill Country homer you can possibly learn. From Bandera to Marble Falls, I love that land. Lived near Johnson City parts of the last two years. Not now. I do not miss that humidity from the Colorado River and all the streams.

There's no telling how many fraudulent ballots have been cast, absentee or otherwise. I've seen the MSM tell us that it ain't true, no problem. But then I see this:

Voting machines in 37 per cent of Detroit precincts recorded more votes than mathematically possible during November’s presidential election, according to records obtained by The Detroit News.

----

Jerry Mosna was gardening outside his San Pedro, Calif., home Saturday when he noticed something odd: Two stacks of 2016 ballots on his mailbox. The 83 ballots, each unused, were addressed to different people, all supposedly living in his elderly neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.
I think this is spooky,” Mosna said. “All the different names, none we recognize, all at one address.”
His wife, Madalena Mosna, noted their 89-year-old neighbor lives by herself, and, “Eighty people can’t fit in that apartment.”

----

On Tuesday, a formal complaint was filed with the Bladen County Board of Elections, in response to several hundred fraudulent absentee ballots, all voting a straight Democrat ticket. The filed complaint described the situation as an “absentee ballot mill,” and it was perpetuated by the Bladen County Improvement Association PAC, which is funded by the North Carolina Democrat Party.

According to Bladen County Board of Elections officials, an “overwhelming number” of suspicious write-in votes cast for Democrat Franklin Graham in the race for Soil and Water Conservation District Supervisor appear to have “overtly similar” handwriting patterns on the ballots and witness signatures. In many cases, dozens of ballots appear to be filled out and witnessed by the same person without indicating that any voter assistance was provided, a clear example of voter fraud in violation of North Carolina election law. The county and state Boards of Elections are investigating.

On Monday, the ballots were reviewed by a forensic handwriting expert, who corroborated that the ballots were filled out by the same people. Absentee ballots require two witnesses to sign off on their authenticity, unless a notary signs as witness. The witnesses who signed off on these ballots have all received financial compensation from the Bladen County Improvement Association PAC, for “Get Out the Vote” efforts, according to financial disclosures.

----

In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people.

In Texas, authorities are investigating criminals who are using the technique of “vote harvesting” to illegally procure votes for their candidates. “Harvesting” is the practice of illegally obtaining the signatures of valid voters in order to vote in their name without their consent for the candidate(s) the criminal supports.

These are just some instances of voter fraud we know about. It would be silly to assume cases that have been discovered are the only cases of fraud. Indeed according to a Pew Charitable Trust report from February 2012, one in eight voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.” Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books. Further, “More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.” Numbers of this scale obviously provide ripe opportunity for fraud.

Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

----------------

I am a transplanted military retiree from Michigan, but still trying to learn something everyday at 69 years of age. This area gets most of it's humidity from off the gulf, not the rivers. It gets hot in the summers but the winters are decent, you can play golf most days year round.

Last edited:
The rivers contribute, yes, they do. We lived about four blocks from it.

You are reading red state nonsense. Get to work to researching all the material.

31 problems in 1 billion votes.

You are reading red state nonsense. Get to work to researching all the material.

LOL Jake, and you're not reading all the blue state nonsense? Do you really think all this stuff is nothing more than propaganda? What about the PEW report, they are not biased. There are none so blind as they who will not see.

LOL Jake, and you're not reading all the blue state nonsense? Do you really think all this stuff is nothing more than propaganda? What about the PEW report, they are not biased. There are none so blind as they who will not see.
Indeed, one needs to read it all. I try. I hope you do as well.

So do repub states, I had never heard of the duplications until this year and decided to check myself since I've lived in a few states over the past 40 years. The only 2 states I was still registered to vote in have been solid red for around 50 years. I guess like many when we move we just assume when we re register in a different state it automatically takes us off of the state we left. That just doesn't happen.

That could easily be fixed if the post office sent permanent changes of address to the local registrar. Could even eliminate in State duplicates.

DEM GROUP ARRESTED FOR FAKE VOTER REGISTRATIONS
June 11, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
democrat-donkey-cartoon.jpg

You know how voter fraud doesn't exist. According to the political faction practicing it.

This sort of thing has been going on for a very long time. And little is done about it.

AG Sessions was accused of racism in no small part based on an attempt to shut down a similar scheme based on complaints by African-American office holders. Meanwhile the left fights any effort to have clean elections.

Dem Group Arrested for Fake Voter Registrations

rocket-scientists-and-doctors.jpg

vicente-fox-flips-bird-575x431.png

Forum List

Back