Special Counsel will have to investigate the Seth Rich murder

A murder of a DNC staffer DURING the WIKILEAKS scandal...and the staffer had contact with Wikileaks...of course it will be investigated.

It would be a shit investigation without it. What if THE RUSSIANS killed SETH RICH in order to tie up loose ends? Shouldn't we know if Trump was in cahoots with murderers?

Maybe Trump is involved in the SETH RICH murder. We need to get to the bottom of it. Maybe Trump should be executed.

The Russian Embassy in London tweeted about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich

Of course we all want to know if Trump had Seth Rich murdered. Solve the murder, and put Trump in the electric chair.

WIN WN for the Dems. The beloved DNC staffer murder will be solved and Trump will be executed.

A murder of a DNC staffer DURING the WIKILEAKS scandal...and the staffer had contact with Wikileaks...of course it will be investigated.

It would be a shit investigation without it. What if THE RUSSIANS killed SETH RICH in order to tie up loose ends? Shouldn't we know if Trump was in cahoots with murderers?

Maybe Trump is involved in the SETH RICH murder. We need to get to the bottom of it. Maybe Trump should be executed.

That's it? That is your "Special Counsel"? ROTFLMAO
The Russian Embassy in London has joined in the speculation surrounding the unsolved murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Well, I HOPE it is investigated. I hope the investigate blows back into democrats faces! But ITMT, I just noticed your picture---- is that Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin and Kid Rock posing with a portrait of Hillary? That is Hillarious! Nugent is the best. He is the top Deplorable.

That will be VERY interesting.

Who ordered the code red?
The clock is ticking colonel anus. Either put up a link or your thread may go :blowup:
Yeah, yeah...let's play stupid child games and have the OP repost the same shit with a different title. Seems like a big waste of time and energy...no?
Stop whining and pretend the title reads as a question?

The clock is ticking colonel anus. Either put up a link or your thread may go :blowup:
Yeah, yeah...let's play stupid child games and have the OP repost the same shit with a different title. Seems like a big waste of time and energy...no?

Are you contending the special counsel investigating RUSSIAN infiltration into our Democratic process should NOT include investigating the Seth Rich murder?

Why shouldn't it be investigated, specifically?

The best way for an American to not be poor is for them not to vote for Liberals. Liberal economic policies are always a disaster and leads to poverty. We saw that when Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, increased income disparity, really increased the debt and produced dismal economic growth. The economic growth didn't even reach 3% during any of Obama's eight years, which is very dismal for the US.

The reason the Liberals are spewing so much Trump hate is because they are afraid that he will stimulate the economy and return prosperity to this country after eighth years of that Obama disaster.

Are you contending the special counsel investigating RUSSIAN infiltration into our Democratic process should NOT include investigating the Seth Rich murder?

NOPE....the Seth Rich murder should be aggressively investigated by the special counsel.
Not sure what made you believe I feel otherwise. Reread my post and consider prior context.

The best way for an American to not be poor is for them not to vote for Liberals. Liberal economic policies are always a disaster and leads to poverty. We saw that when Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, increased income disparity, really increased the debt and produced dismal economic growth. The economic growth didn't even reach 3% during any of Obama's eight years, which is very dismal for the US.

The reason the Liberals are spewing so much Trump hate is because they are afraid that he will stimulate the economy and return prosperity to this country after eighth years of that Obama disaster.

NOPE....the Seth Rich murder should be aggressively investigated by the special counsel.
Not sure what made you believe I feel otherwise. Reread my post and consider prior context.

Great, we agree. You are more than welcome to ignore my posts if you have nothing but DOG SHIT to add.

Great, we agree. You are more than welcome to ignore my posts if you have nothing but DOG SHIT to add.

You must be a fucking retard!
Since your OP people have been bitching about you not posting a link to back the claim you made in your title. I defended your dumbass by saying that a link is not required and let's pretend your title reads as a question and not as a statement of fact.
Do you get it yet you fucking idiot?

It's so odd the MSM has ignored this murder.

If THE RUSSIANS murdered Rich, Trump would burn. They should really go after the story instead of ignoring it because they think Hillary is responsible.

Well, I HOPE it is investigated. I hope the investigate blows back into democrats faces! But ITMT, I just noticed your picture---- is that Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin and Kid Rock posing with a portrait of Hillary? That is Hillarious! Nugent is the best. He is the top Deplorable.

That is exactly what that photo is....and taken at the WHITE HOUSE when they met Trump!

It will be VERY interesting to see who was involved in the Seth Rich murder. That shit will be a movie someday.

Forum List

Back