The real Trump threat.

hat's what he's told in his universe. He absolutely believes it.

hat's what he's told in his universe. He absolutely believes it.
It ain't gonna happen. Sorry. It's just a committee recommendation.

You are delusional.

And Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona are close to decertifying Corrupt Joe Biden's election results

No. They aren't. You're a fucking idiot.
That's what he's told in his universe. He absolutely believes it.

And I absolutely believe he's a fucking idiot for it. :113:
I swear, I'm not gonna be surprised if Trump claims he's de facto President, maintaining all his authority, it's perfectly Constitutional, and they all believe it.

The delusion here is mind-blowing.

And Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona are close to decertifying Corrupt Joe Biden's election results

I swear, I'm not gonna be surprised if Trump claims he's de facto President, maintaining all his authority, it's perfectly Constitutional, and they all believe it.

And the funny thing is ALLL those mail in ballots in GA AZ and Pa were because fo REPUBLICAN legislation to increase gop participation.

And the funny thing is ALLL those mail in ballots in GA AZ and Pa were because fo REPUBLICAN legislation to increase gop participation.
FAKE NEWS

:spinner:

If state legislators believe the Biden campaign was fraudulent, from start to finish (as it was), then they have every right and duty to decertify their electoral votes for Biden and give them to Trump.

It's happened before and Pennsylvania, Nevada and Michigan are also looking into the matter.

It's the last firewall the Constitution set up to keep the country out of the hand of usurpers and criminals.
I'm not guaranteeing it will happen. I'm guaranteeing these state legislatures are finally waking up and
looking at how they've been played and swindled.

Last edited:
1609101169735.png

Incredible. They really believe this.
Incredible - you really don't. Well the hive mind of the Reich Press tells you that your rulers know best, never question, never think.
Here comes another one of the drama queens.
Ok, so let's say for a second that he is your "drama queen", and that he might be proud of it (just trying to make a point here), now is that verbal attack you used on him, uhhh supposed to be a dig against those you are supposed to be supportive of as a card carrying leftist ????? It's outrageous how the so called leftist here love to use anti-LGBTQ rants and slurs, but then quickly cozy up to them when they all of a sudden matter in the scheme of things..... Rotflmbo.... You really can't make this crap up I tell ya... Rotflmbo.

And the FACTS are that the US Supreme Court, the Attorney General, state supreme courts, Republican governors and Republican election officials all agree with ME.
That proves only that the fix is in- and you buy into it-

What is it that makes Donald Trump so hated, so feared and so dangerous? To whom or what is Trump dangerous? Is he dangerous to those who live in the world as it is or the world that is under construction? In America we have a constitution that says the people are in charge. Is this not the real danger and is Trump’s support of the ideals expressed in that constitution not the real threat?

Our constitutional preamble is just one long sentence that is an explanation for why “the people” decided to take charge of the government. The US Constitution is problematic in the contemporary world. It says, “We the people of the United States”, it does not say “We the subjects of the world”.

The world is of two minds, independent minds, and hive minds. It was the “hive mind” that our founders created our constitution to escape. America is an experiment to demonstrate that self-determination is superior to controlled, manipulated outcomes by central power. America quickly became a destination for freedom-seeking independent minds fleeing central power and its success has been a continuing menace to hive minds all over the planet because people are the same wherever you go-all want freedom and liberty.

Donald Trump’s signature slogan, “Make America great again” was a call for independent minds to regain control of a government gone to the dark side of the hive mind. The US government has been selling out the people for many years in a planned forced march to a one-world prison planet. How do you think the People’s Republic of China got control of America’s pharmaceutical industry? Why do think the world’s poverty is being ushered over unprotected borders into the midst of America’s neighborhoods?

If you cannot defeat an enemy from the outside you can contaminate its leadership and poison it from the inside. That is the plan. To those with eyes that can see, the US government is thoroughly corrupted. Trump is a threat to the government, not the people. Intelligence agencies actually fabricated elaborate propaganda campaigns to undermine Trump’s call to the people.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide. The government swung into action and swindled the election away from the people with federal fraud so obvious that banana republics all over the world are envious.

The real plague in America today is the US government.

lol

hilarious

Italy was fascist too, so was Spain and a number of other countries during the 20th Century. Maybe you ought to read a history book, or two.

BTW, not quoting my entire and brief post is not honest.
I'm pretty sure I didn't say they weren't- did I?

I quoted what I responded to- and to call me not honest is saying I'm a liar- say it to my face or STFU, ass wipe-

This entire country is based on lies and this election fortifies them- ass wipe, maybe you should read a history book not godvernment approved, ass wipe.

Forum List

Back