The real Stalin

With english subtitles.

Stalin's daughter lived and died in the little Wisconsin town I live near. According to her, "He was a very simple man. Very rude. Very cruel. There was nothing in him that was complicated. He was very simple with us. He loved me and he wanted me to be with him and become an educated Marxist."

Stalin's daughter lived in Wisconsin quietly

1664964407109.png

Stalin's daughter lived and died in the little Wisconsin town I live near.
Very often nature "rests" on the children of great people. But Stalin's two sons participated in the war, the eldest son died in nazi captivity, the second fought in aviation and shot down 2 german planes.

Stalin's daughter lived and died in the little Wisconsin town I live near. According to her, "He was a very simple man. Very rude. Very cruel. There was nothing in him that was complicated. He was very simple with us. He loved me and he wanted me to be with him and become an educated Marxist."

Stalin's daughter lived in Wisconsin quietly

View attachment 705844
hmmm, growing up on long Island we were told she lived here in the next own over in Amityville [of horror movie fame]...not saying you aren't the one who has it right just that there are more than one story about where she lived in the states.

She might have lived there at some time, I'm not sure.
Ya know I was thinking about it and it could have been Khrushchev's daughter or grand daughter...most defector types of high ranking communist officials from that period started out here on the Island as the U.N. is very near here and the soviets/russians had/have a huge consulate in Great Neck on the Island...I probably had it wrong

much more , than 6MM , 6MM died only during Holdomor

View attachment 707971
View attachment 707970
View attachment 707969
"Uncle Joe"

Forum List

Back