The real reason Trump was indicted

trolls like him cannot comprehend that the Russia hoax was started by the dems to do anything to get to trump sense they cannot kill him and like you said so well,US government agencies are attacking dessenters who are fed up with government corruption.

he has beat two trumped up charges against him,this will be the trifecta. these dem supporters are so fucking stupid they cant comprehend that sense he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,this is WHY he has been indicted. they cannot kill him as they would liek to so they are trying to imprison him as you well know and understand.
What’s unbelievable is that we’ve been through all these trumped-up stories for years, and all of a sudden this little thing about paying a gold digger a little money is worthy of prison?! GMAB!

What is also tells us is how clean Trump is. The DOJ has been after him since the last decade, falsifying forms and creating made-up stories, and this is the best they could come up with?

Now imagine if the DOJ came after Biden, instead of giving him advance notice to destroy the incriminating evidence of his crimes. He would be in prison by now. For REAL crimes.

The dems just lost 2024....

LOLOL

Suuuure, rambtard. Cause you say so.

Trump will win....because I say so.....:smoochEE:

rotfl-gif.288736

Because we care about America and our way of life.... and you may not want to speak too soon... we just learned how deep the corruption is in the Biden family... so he will be next to be indicted when he loses next year... and Hunter will be indicted before that...
:yes_text12::thankusmile: and WHEN i present evidence of the corruption of bush,biden,obama and clinton,like in this post here

to our resident paid trolls of the DNC like mac Lakhota Larsky smellbozo,idiot4all,dragon idiot,billo really kissmy ect,ect,ect,

Mac1958 sealybobo Dragonlady Billo_Really Care4all

they all do THIS sense they know they are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run:auiqs.jpg:

liberals-head-up-his-ass-jpg.772022

:yes_text12: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

trolls like the Op and Billo Really dragonlady err dragonidiot,care4all err idiot4all, and sealybobo err smellybozo ect ect,ect,are too much stupid fucks to comprehend the REAL reason Trump has been indicted is because he is the first president sense Kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.the CIA took out kennedy for that very reason,They would LOVE to do the same with Trump as well but we have so much more sophisticated technologiy now we did not have back then that Trump has always been one step ahead of them and they have failed to do so because of that.

they are too stupid to comprehend this plays right into Trumps hands and he is LOVING it.The American people realise our government is out for them and Trump represents the people instead of the elite so sense they cant kill him,they try to imprison him. steve turley here explains so well in this video HOW this has only HELPED trump.:2up:

even political are correctly calling it a witchunt and they are as much to the left and mainstream as they come. :auiqs.jpg: i know you are on the suicide hotline now.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

I was undecided about voting for the Donald in 2024.
He's taking too many Neo-Marxist arrows not to vote for him, I'm also sending him money!!

You write like an uneducated buffoon.
yes I talk like a GOP base buffoon so they can understand. everything you know is wrong, all your conspiracies are total BS and your stupid party is now being led by internet nut jobs. Even Fox admits it's all a bunch of crap LOL Wake up and smell the coffee stupid.....

Forum List

Back